News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Battat - New for 2015

Started by DinoLord, October 25, 2014, 11:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Appalachiosaurus

I am super excited for this new line! His ceratopsians are amazing, and I will try to pick up everyone of these!

Hopefully the sculptor will make a smaller feathered dinosaur, because he seems to be in denial on feathers for the big guys; And I really want a feathered Battat figure.

tyrantqueen

QuoteHopefully the sculptor will make a smaller feathered dinosaur, because he seems to be in denial on feathers for the big guys; And I really want a feathered Battat figure.
I wouldn't say that. He stated his reasons for not feathering the Nanshiungosaurus. You may not agree with his reasons, but I never perceived him as being in denial about it.

Gwangi

Quote from: Appalachiosaurus on January 13, 2015, 07:38:13 PM
I am super excited for this new line! His ceratopsians are amazing, and I will try to pick up everyone of these!

Hopefully the sculptor will make a smaller feathered dinosaur, because he seems to be in denial on feathers for the big guys; And I really want a feathered Battat figure.

The upcoming Gigantoraptor will be feathered.  ;)

EmperorDinobot

PENTA PENTA PENTA! EUROPA EUROPA EUROPA!

Wow they are so beautiful! You bet they will be in my excessively overcrowded collection?

loru1588

The rubber molds are done so, I should have Nasutoceratops resins late next week, early week after.

ItsTwentyBelow

Thanks for the news, you've got me excited!  :))

Do you have any further info on when the next wave of figures will be released?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thanks for the update Dan, I hope your feeling better.

loru1588

Quote from: ItsTwentyBelow on January 24, 2015, 05:40:34 AM
Thanks for the news, you've got me excited!  :))

Do you have any further info on when the next wave of figures will be released?

No info on release date(s) of the next 4 I'm afraid.

Sim

Thanks for the update Dan!  I can't wait for the next Battat dinosaurs to be released!

DinoLord

I'm also excited for when these release. Target's going to need more than an endcap for this series!

Concavenator

That's fantastic Dan!Cannot wait for the Nasuto to be showed off  :)
Hope your health is fine too.

triceratops83

Battat Terra is a Target exclusive, so what about the Boston Museum of Science reissues - who will they be sold through? Is that gonna be another Target thing, or the Boston Museum?
And Dan, if it does have a worldwide distribution, can those of us in different countries offer suggestions to pass along to Battat for stores that could serve as vendors locally?
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

loru1588

Quote from: triceratops83 on January 25, 2015, 06:09:47 AM
Battat Terra is a Target exclusive, so what about the Boston Museum of Science reissues - who will they be sold through? Is that gonna be another Target thing, or the Boston Museum?
And Dan, if it does have a worldwide distribution, can those of us in different countries offer suggestions to pass along to Battat for stores that could serve as vendors locally?

To the best of my knowledge the former MOS Series will not be an exclusive. Don't know too much more after that I'm afraid.

triceratops83

Quote from: loru1588 on January 25, 2015, 10:02:04 PM
To the best of my knowledge the former MOS Series will not be an exclusive. Don't know too much more after that I'm afraid.

Thanks. Let us know though, Battat is universally popular so it's gonna sell like crazy wherever it is. minizoo.com.au is the best store in Australia - who's got ideas for their respective countries?
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Honestly, just about all the educational stores/nature stores/places that carry good dino toys have pretty much vanished around here.  Just about 99% of my purchases are online.

If they are available to be stocked by anyone I would assume many dino-related retailers will carry them, everythingdinosaur.com in the U.K. and many in the U.S. like dansdinosaurs.com, The Dinosaur Farm, Dejankins, ect..

loru1588

Resins were mailed Friday priority mail. Should have them in hand Monday or Tuesday depending on this damn snow!!!

Concavenator

Quote from: loru1588 on February 08, 2015, 01:16:37 PM
Resins were mailed Friday priority mail. Should have them in hand Monday or Tuesday depending on this damn snow!!!

And will you be showing off the new models?  :D
BTW I'm dying to see the Majungasaurus!Really!

loru1588

Quote from: Concavenator on February 08, 2015, 01:17:16 PM
Quote from: loru1588 on February 08, 2015, 01:16:37 PM

And will you be showing off the new models?  :D
BTW I'm dying to see the Majungasaurus!Really!

Just the Nasutoceratops. Sculpting the Plateosaurus now. Majungasaurus will be next then the Yutyrannus to finish off the 3rd series of 4.

Dobber

How about the rereleases? When do they factor in?

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

anchry6

I would like to have new information about the release dates of the first 4 figures of 2015.
Thank you.

:D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: