News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo - New for 2015

Started by DinoLord, December 18, 2014, 09:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

I guess the new giganotosaurus Papo knowing the company will be spectacular.

The mini miniature giganotosaurus toob of that factory, as all models of dinosaurs Papo is just a bad caricature with respect to FIG scale of that dinosaur.

By the way it is still bleak these dates is not in the mini toob sales Papo dinosaurs 2015. As it does every year, unfortunately Papo is delayed in releasing these figures toob mini dinosaurs, as happened last year.

Arul

Comparing this year and last year mini figure, i prefer last year the sculp is much better for mini figure. Last year trike is my favorite

LophoLeeVT

you can say that again!!!!!!!!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Centrosaur86

Centrosaur86

Bokisaurus

Quote from: kristian on July 05, 2015, 08:05:41 PM

Wow, is that really a Papo Olorotitan? If it is, I want it! It looks awesome :)

Centrosaur86

No that's a Olorititan by Vitali Klatt. Scale 1:40. I let this paint by an artist. And i chose the colors. It looks well beside the papo dinosaurs!  :D

Libraraptor

That Olorotitan definitely has a Papo feel to it! A good Ornithopod would fit them well!

Centrosaur86

You can order it at Urzeitshop Germany. In two different positions. And they can send the Olorititan to an artist  ;) :D

Centrosaur86

joossa

Wow. My tiny CollectA one wishes it was that big and beautiful. Congratulations.  :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Libraraptor

Quote from: kristian on July 05, 2015, 08:30:38 PM
You can order it at Urzeitshop Germany. In two different positions. And they can send the Olorititan to an artist  ;) :D

Thanks for alluding to this! I love it. And the price, well, this is a lot of money for one single model :-\  At the moment (as always, to be honest) I think of reorganizing my eclectic collection  a little, selling off models which are not top notch to me (as lots, before Christmas) and acquiring more selectively. Maybe then I´ll get myself one of these great Lambeos.

LophoLeeVT

those models olorotitan,.... could have one if it wouldnt be so expensive....
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Centrosaur86

I have also read that papo in 2016 maybe releases a Iguanodon, Baryonyx and a feathered Velociraptor.  ;)

Dinomike

That is one outstanding Olorotitan Kristian!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Shonisaurus

So it is true that the company will be making a Olorotitan Papo?

I have understood as next year they will have to make a bayronyx, velociraptor and feathered iguanodon.

It is also true the rumors about giganotosaurus Papo?

CityRaptor

Quote from: Shonisaurus on July 12, 2015, 09:53:42 AM
feathered iguanodon.
;D

Plans are Baryonyx, Iguanodong and feathered Velociraptor.

The Olorotitan is not a Papo figure, but it fits in.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shonisaurus

Quote from: CityRaptor on July 12, 2015, 11:07:21 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on July 12, 2015, 09:53:42 AM
feathered iguanodon.
;D

Plans are Baryonyx, Iguanodong and feathered Velociraptor.

The Olorotitan is not a Papo figure, but it fits in.

If you forgive, I meant the velociraptor feathered.

It is a shame that the Olorotitan not really the brand Papo broadly dinosaurs do not ornithopods by the toy company ... and the truth is that they are beautiful animals. A shame.

But if there is no demand for these dinosaurs toy companies are not going to throw money.

Libraraptor

Baryonyx and Iguanodon, cool classics, and at last an ornithopod! Feathered Velociraptor should become quite decent, since the Archaropterys was, too.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: