News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2016 Hopes & Dreams

Started by Concavenator, January 10, 2015, 12:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Tyrannosaur

I'd certainly like to see some super articulated Dinosaur figures. Revoltech comes to mind, like a Spinosaurus, Triceratops and others to go along with the T. rex versions they have.
"Instinct drove him forward, pride held his head up. The strength in his legs and the air in his lungs never wasted. All before him feared the flash of his jaws. There was only one King of the Great Plains."

Shonisaurus

Ist es wahr, was ich in Safari facebook gesehen?
Dear safari ltd bad news we hear Carnegie collection was retired for dans dinosaurs on facebook but it's make me worry & liitle of disappointed.but I have Idea about a new detail replica line is called Carnegie prehistoric mammals collection for 2016 to make people to cheer up beside Carnegie dinosaurs.this should work for a new Safari line of replicas "Carnegie Prehistoric Animal Collection without carnegie dinosaurs.their 5 carnegie prehistoric mammals includes a Smilodon is back just like smilodon from 80's,Woolly Rhino,American Mastodon,Giant Ground Sloth,Doedicurus & woolly mammoth too is my favorite just like I have it a home.

P.S.
someday I will complete the Carnegie dinos & prehistoric collection and Carnegie prehistoric collection return in the future

P.S.S. it will work for 2016 new collection lines is Carnegie prehistoric mammals collection,wild safari prehistoric world collection 2016,pterosaur toob,prehistoric mammals toob & extinct super toobs for 2016 this year.

from nick rosa

Concavenator

I would love Safari to do a black,tail fluked mosasaur.Mosasaurs are one of my favorite prehistoric creatures.
That said here are some of my predictions:

Papo will release a Giganotosaurus.
Wild Safari will release at least one non-dino,a Shunosaurus,another ceratopsian (Kosmoceratops) and a theropod.
Battat will release an Agujaceratops and a Concavenator.
CollectA will release a Mercuriceratops and a feathered tyrannosaur (possibly Lythronax or Gorgosaurus).
What about your predictions?

Shonisaurus

My predictions Safari: I said some toob of pterosaurs and recently extinct mammals: tylacino, dodo, moa, quagga, American dove.
They will prehistoric mammals security among others, the Safari online
megatherium
woolly rhinoceros
mammoth
Doedicurus
smilodon
mastodon
On the other hand Collecta:

Focus on ceraptósidos some avant-garde and some my wish is that the deluxe range: einosaurus, Chasmosaurus, Arrhinoceratops, Anchiceratops and torosaurus.
Deluxe range and range standard also my desire to make new tyrannosauroideos, as Gorgosaurus, albertosaurus, Daspletosaurus and tarbosaurus.

Schleich:

They can do some good despite the mediocrity of his figures almost replica, I bet by type kentrosaurus figures and even in the worst cases anhanguera.

Bullyland:

I guess there are some surprises.

Papo:

My dream; giganotosaurus and adult apatosaurus.
Furthermore I am interested in animals Devonian, Carboniferous and Permian. It also would be interested for example Collecta or other company realizase in some moa deluxe size and expected eobasileus.

Shadowknight1

I'd like to see Papo do a proper raptor with feathers and all.  If that's too farfetched, than just a large predator like Giganatosaurus.

CollectA...how about a Deluxe Microraptor in the same kind of scale as the Guidraco?
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Concavenator

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on March 15, 2015, 03:01:07 PM
I'd like to see Papo do a proper raptor with feathers and all.  If that's too farfetched, than just a large predator like Giganatosaurus.

CollectA...how about a Deluxe Microraptor in the same kind of scale as the Guidraco?
I also suggested a big Microraptor to CollectA.Maybe they'll do one.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Concavenator on March 15, 2015, 10:47:08 AM
I would love Safari to do a black,tail fluked mosasaur.Mosasaurs are one of my favorite prehistoric creatures.
That said here are some of my predictions:

Papo will release a Giganotosaurus.
Wild Safari will release at least one non-dino,a Shunosaurus,another ceratopsian (Kosmoceratops) and a theropod.
Battat will release an Agujaceratops and a Concavenator.
CollectA will release a Mercuriceratops and a feathered tyrannosaur (possibly Lythronax or Gorgosaurus).
What about your predictions?

I also had heard that he was going to do a Safari Kosmoceratops is that true? It would be great.

Brachiosaurus

I want an ancient fish toob that will include a 1:40 scale tiktaalik.

Arul

1:1 dinosaur figure, made by papo or rebor...

joossa

I really want Papo to make more than just 2 or 3 figures per year.

That aside...
Papo:
-Giganotosaurus or any large theropod, really
-An ornithomimid
-Diabloceratops
-Diplodocus
-Corythosaurus

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

EmperorDinobot

My hope is that Hasbro will see the error of its ways and give us decent toys.

Arul

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on March 19, 2015, 04:55:10 AM

Hasbro JW brown trex is cool  :D

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: ARUL on March 19, 2015, 07:26:35 AM
Quote from: EmperorDinobot on March 19, 2015, 04:55:10 AM

Hasbro JW brown trex is cool  :D

All of those toys are hideous, and that T.rex looks like its going to lose its jaw. The colors too could use some fixing.

Concavenator

If Safari has a new ceratopsian in the works,I hope it's a chasmosaurine.We've now got 3 chasmosaurines now (Vagaceratops,Pachyrhinosaurus and Nasutoceratops).Even I'd like it to be a Kosmoceratops,I think a Titanoceratops or Coahuilaceratops would be magnificent.

suspsy

Quote from: Concavenator on March 21, 2015, 07:54:45 PM
If Safari has a new ceratopsian in the works,I hope it's a chasmosaurine.We've now got 3 chasmosaurines now (Vagaceratops,Pachyrhinosaurus and Nasutoceratops).Even I'd like it to be a Kosmoceratops,I think a Titanoceratops or Coahuilaceratops would be magnificent.

Excellent choices. I would add Rubeosaurus, Spinops, or Agujaceratops.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Yutyrannus

My top two choices for the next Safari ceratopsian are Kosmoceratops and Triceratops (there are so few good models of them and I think that Doug Watson could make a magnificent one :) ). My other choices would be Torosaurus, Centrosaurus, or Albertosaurus.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

suspsy

I'd also like to see Triceratops prorsus get some plastic love for once. I'm tired of all these horriduses.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Yutyrannus on March 21, 2015, 10:58:02 PM
My top two choices for the next Safari ceratopsian are Kosmoceratops and Triceratops (there are so few good models of them and I think that Doug Watson could make a magnificent one :) ). My other choices would be Torosaurus, Centrosaurus, or Albertosaurus.
Sorry, guess I will refer to albertosaurus no, that is carnivorous and tyrannosauroideo.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 21, 2015, 11:33:57 PM
Sorry, guess I will refer to albertosaurus no, that is carnivorous and tyrannosauroideo.
Oops, I meant to write Albertoceratops. An Albertosaurus would be cool too though. Oh, and by the way, it is likely that ceratopsians ate flesh at least on occasion, so technically you could call them carnivores as well.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

suspsy

Quote from: Yutyrannus on March 22, 2015, 12:15:46 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 21, 2015, 11:33:57 PM
Oops, I meant to write Albertoceratops. An Albertosaurus would be cool too though. Oh, and by the way, it is likely that ceratopsians ate flesh at least on occasion, so technically you could call them carnivores as well.

That's still purely speculative, although within the realm of possibility. We currently live in a world where crocodilians will occasionally eat fruit and ungulates eat small birds.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: