News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffysaurus

That would be great! What species you would like to see first? I would like to see Mosasaurus.
Because the first one is found in Maastricht in the Netherlands. Would be awesome!
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

Albertosaurus

Quote from: Troodon on February 06, 2015, 08:06:55 AM
Quote from: Albertosaurus on February 06, 2015, 12:39:18 AM
Quote from: Troodon on February 06, 2015, 12:09:15 AM
Thankyou for the awnser regarding the movie line.
Didnt know that thats very expensive :o. So from now on no more movie questions from me haha.
Cant wait till tomorrow to see the reveal.

What reveal?????

Rebor,same question as always, what is your plan for hervibores? There is a lot of disappointment around about the new papo apatosaurus,are you going to fill that hole in the market?are you going to give us some magnificent ceratopsians that are not just there to be food for some theropod??

The reveal of the colours of the Ceratosaurus ;)

Today? I don't think it is going to be shown today. Probably next week.

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: Albertosaurus on February 06, 2015, 11:02:01 AM
Quote from: Troodon on February 06, 2015, 08:06:55 AM
Quote from: Albertosaurus on February 06, 2015, 12:39:18 AM
Quote from: Troodon on February 06, 2015, 12:09:15 AM
Thankyou for the awnser regarding the movie line.
Didnt know that thats very expensive :o. So from now on no more movie questions from me haha.
Cant wait till tomorrow to see the reveal.

What reveal?????

Rebor,same question as always, what is your plan for hervibores? There is a lot of disappointment around about the new papo apatosaurus,are you going to fill that hole in the market?are you going to give us some magnificent ceratopsians that are not just there to be food for some theropod??

The reveal of the colours of the Ceratosaurus ;)

Today? I don't think it is going to be shown today. Probably next week.
According to their Facebook it Will. So i hope it does indeed.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Arul

Its revealed on fb maybe in this forum soon, very sick !!!

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Fluffysaurus

My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Arul

I guess we can see the black-white picture of acro in a couple weeks or maybe a month  :P

Dan

triceratops83

The Ceratosaurus IS nicely coloured.

Now that there are a few figures, you can definitely see a Rebor Style. Muscular legs for example, as seen in the silhouette of the Acrocanthosaurus. I think one could look at a shadow of a figure and guess that it is Rebor. The only one so far to feel as though it lacks the Rebor aesthetic is the Tyrannosaurus, simply because it recalls the JP version. Interesting they have developed a recognisable style so quickly.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Concavenator

That Acrocanthosaurus is majestic!Impressive!

pylraster

I agree. Once they have ceratopsians and spinosaurs out, I'll be really, really sold. :) Acro's a really good choice. Last Acro toy that was good was the Battat. Wild Safari was somehow disappointing with the clown feet.

Albertosaurus

wow, the colors for the Ceratosaurus are incredible, I hope that it keeps that quality when mass produced...can we expect that, Rebor?
I really like the fact that the Acro is standing with both feet on the ground. It may look more static but there are already enough dinos with a step pose.
Rebor has quickly became one of the strongest competitors in the market, this latest dino has 10 times more quality than any papo dinosaur so far. I cant wait to see your ceratopsians. I have really high expectations. Now that I think about it...a stegosaurus from Rebor would be amazing too.
If you release a nasutoceratops/styracosaurus and a camarasaurus this year,that would be so awesome!!

Dan

Quote from: Concavenator on February 06, 2015, 02:50:02 PM

Just wait until you see the rest of it. This one might be worth getting for the base alone. [ Insert obnoxious pop music song here. ]

Fluffysaurus

My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Concavenator

Concavenator

That Acrocanthosaurus is so freaking awesome from what I've seen!  ;D I'm dying to see it!

Fluffysaurus

Thats great! I cant wait to see it! ;D
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Concavenator

I'm worried about the price though.If it's as expensive as the Tyrannosaurus,as I suspect it will be,then I'd have to pass on it.Also hope it won't be too big.

Fluffysaurus

Did you see the base? I want to see it too hahaha. I thiought it was the same price.
Dans dinosaur has him for preorder.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Dobber

Quote from: Dan on February 06, 2015, 08:32:27 PM
Quote from: Concavenator on February 06, 2015, 02:50:02 PM

Just wait until you see the rest of it. This one might be worth getting for the base alone. [ Insert obnoxious pop music song here. ]

Oh Dan, how you tease! Lol! So looking forward to seeing it. I hope they release a base for the T-rex soon too.

Also, for you experts, how does the skeletal look for the Acrocanthosaurus?

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: