News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

Wonderful images. Here's hoping that products like these will inspire PNSO to produce some of their own aerial wonders. Thanks,  avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow , for taking the time from your busy schedule to share these pictures with us, as always.

Ikessauro

RobinGoodfellow

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you on your two new acquisitions, pterosaurus fascinate me perhaps as much or more than dinosaurs, on the other hand that hamipterus, is very well done considering that it has a material as you mentioned, like that of Recur so I think that its price will be quite affordable.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on October 31, 2021, 07:36:24 PM

I think it's vinyl, like Recur figures..

:)

Quote from: Ikessauro on October 31, 2021, 07:20:14 PM
Is that Hamipterus made of solid plastic?

Awesome! Always something new and exciting to see in this thread.
That pterosaurs reminded me of the one from Blue Star from a few years back.
😃

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 31, 2021, 10:13:15 PM
(...) like that of Recur so I think that its price will be quite affordable.

Yes; it's really not expensive.

RobinGoodfellow

... the renovation of my house is progressing but also the packages are piling up.. and these new models need to be portrait properly..  ;D

We will see soon (I hope  ::) )

( And, after the big Aliexpress Sale on November 11, new figures are on their way..  >:D )

Bread

Wonderful haul Robingoodfellow!
I'll also be looking out for those photos of yours!

Bokisaurus

Shonisaurus

Nice additions to your cool collection. I can't wait to see all the figures unpacked.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

My what another impressive batch of acquisitions.
How many thousands have you got now?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Crackington

Those Harryhausen figures look great avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow ! Look forward to seeing more snaps when you get time.

RobinGoodfellow

Thanks for ALL kind words.
They're really appreciated.  ^-^

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on November 13, 2021, 10:52:05 AM
How many thousands have you got now?

..well, I don't know exactly..
The only thing I'm sure is that I'm really running out of space   :-\
My "Complete Collection" Flickr' Album is 2K pictures; some are double pictures so, maybe, my collection is about 1000 / 1200 figures, more or less..  :-[

Concavenator

That's an impressive haul, enjoy them! Out of those I only have the Dicraeosaurus and it's a gem.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Again, a wonderful Collection of Pitures will await us. Great, i am looking forward to it. Also, i kind of hope you bought a certain Cryolophosaurus from a german Shop we all know. I really would love to see more Photos of that, hehe.

Normally i have aboslutely no interest in Stuff from Jurassic World/e.g. but i have to admit, that the Ouranosaurus is really well done for a Toy.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on November 13, 2021, 07:12:22 PM
(..) Also, i kind of hope you bought a certain Cryolophosaurus from a german Shop we all know (..)

avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs

..maybe you're speaking about this one ? :

If so, I was late on seeing it: it was already sold out.. sorry ... :'(

Am I right?

^-^

RobinGoodfellow

..due to the recent Big Sale on Aliexpress, today is the official T Day at home....   >:D

( ..even if, for sure, I have too many Rex in my collection and even Strange is worried :

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157664175480761  )

^-^

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on November 13, 2021, 07:16:38 PM
Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on November 13, 2021, 07:12:22 PM
(..) Also, i kind of hope you bought a certain Cryolophosaurus from a german Shop we all know (..)

avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs

..maybe you're speaking about this one ? :

If so, I was late on seeing it: it was already sold out.. sorry ... :'(

Am I right?

^-^

Oh yes, that was the one, i was thinking of. Too bad, i really think that it is a unique Model and also a nice choice of colours. The hands look a bit pronated, but i guess that's mostly the way the photos were taken and it is still not too extreme, i would say.

Congratulations on your rexes, hehe.

SidB

Love that scalation, and the image of the work in progress.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: