News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hilarious Forum ads

Started by Tapejara1122, June 01, 2015, 07:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapejara1122

Whenever I go on this forum I see funny ads that make my laugh to myself. They are just so ridiculously funny! Especially the name of them!  ;D

Here is one I came across today.

If anbody finds any good ones feel free to share!

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

Arul

Paleogene Pals

Long meandering? So that is what they are called now!

Tapejara1122

I know the names are just so weird I cant help but laugh!

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

DinoToyForum

Weird! I'm not responsible for the exact content of the ads, they are generated by keywords like 'dinosaur' and 'toy'.

Tapejara1122

Quote from: dinotoyforum on June 01, 2015, 06:16:08 PM
Weird! I'm not responsible for the exact content of the ads, they are generated by keywords like 'dinosaur' and 'toy'.

Welp, they are hilarious! Dont' get rid of em! ;)

Tapejara1122

I found another one!It's the middle one this time ;D

alexeratops

As I'm typing this reply, above the type box i see the exact same ad! :)) 1: not a spinosaurus 2: that skull is fake 3: even if it was real, 99 cents?? Wow!!! ;D
like a bantha!

Pachyrhinosaurus

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Tapejara1122

Tapejara1122

Pachyrhinosaurus

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Paleogene Pals

Why are they selling road kill and calling them models?

Dinomike

Haha! I was wondering about these ads. It's great to hear I'm not the only one 'enjoying' these...I thought they were somehow personalized based on my searches and was getting worried. Lol! :)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

joossa

I saw a Papo Carnotaurus bootleg called "Long Cattle" on Ebay. These are humorous to read.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Tapejara1122

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on June 04, 2015, 02:22:13 AM
Museum quality, as seen in the ads:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/171814042990?rmvSB=true

70 BUCKS?!?! Well, I know what im saving up for  ;D. It looks like a dead owl, not like archeoptreryx!

Tapejara1122

Came across this one yesterday:

tyrantqueen

Tapejara1122

Well I have a good one for today:
Also, the "spinosaurus skull" seems to be getting bidders.

Tyto_Theropod

UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: