News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What three Ornithopods should SafariLTD make?

Started by Takama, June 02, 2015, 04:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What three Ornithopods should SafariLTD make?

Brachylophosaurus
3 (5.8%)
Corythosaurus
15 (28.8%)
Hypacrosaurus Remake
5 (9.6%)
Iguanodon
14 (26.9%)
Kulindadromeus
18 (34.6%)
Lambeosaurus
15 (28.8%)
Olorotitan
17 (32.7%)
Parasaurolophus Remake
10 (19.2%)
Shantungosaurus
19 (36.5%)
Saurolophus
18 (34.6%)
Tenontosaurus
10 (19.2%)
Other
6 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Halichoeres

I meant to cast my other vote for Tsintaosaurus, but I messed it up, whoops.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

sauroid

i picked Corythosaurus, Lambeosaurus and other (Muttaburrasaurus on the comment)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Concavenator

Kulindadromeus,Parasaurolophus and Altirhinus( on the comment)

Arul

ZaZZU2

Manatee

I went with Kulindadromeus, Olorotitan, and Parasaurolophus, because I love Parasaurolophus and think it needs a better Safari model.

Gwangi

Shantungosaurus, Saurolophus and Kulindadromeus for me.

suspsy

I chose Kulindadromeus, Shantungosaurus, and Tenontosaurus. The latter has been depicted as "stock fodder" for so long. Very rarely is it shown in dinosaur books without a pack of Deinonychus mercilessly tearing it apart. It deserves a little more dignity.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

laticauda

I voted for Brachylophosaurus because it would look sweet in toy form.  Shantungosaurus due to its size, and Olorotitan with its distinctive crest. 

Saurian

Soory,my English is poor

joossa

Corythosaurus
Lambeosaurus
Olorotitan: The CollectA one is too small!
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Tapejara1122

Quote from: joossa on June 03, 2015, 06:22:14 AM
Corythosaurus
Lambeosaurus
Olorotitan: The CollectA one is too small!

I chose the same, but no olorotitan and I chose saurolophus because of that 1 interesting spike on its head... so interesting...

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

Chasmosaur

Shonisaurus

My vote is as follows: saurolophus, Olorotitan and Lambeosaurus.

Horridus

Iguanodon, because it needs a decent new figure (quadrupedal please!); Olorotitan, because it's interesting to look at; and Shantungosaurus because BIG.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

suchomimus

A 1:40 Shantungo definitely. Perhaps the more obscure specie should be left to CollectA.

Balaur

They need to do a feathered updated version of Leaellynasaura please!!! I would but a hundred of those and put them around my room! Maybe some sleeping poses, it laying down and the long bushy tail wrapping around the body.
I would like to see a Kulindadromeus as well. Also, Edmontosaurus regalis, with the newly discovered fleshy headcrest.

Takama

Bump

Voting will be Closed at the end of the year

Shonisaurus

My Rating:
Olorotitan
saurolophus
Lambeosaurus

But just the other options presented are also exceptional for a company's quality of Safari.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: