News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ugly Ugly Dinosaurs

Started by Horridus, May 01, 2012, 09:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Arul

Its papo mini dino :D the herbivore looks nice but the carnivore looks funny  ;D

TJ_Terrorsaur

I swear I think I cracked a rib or two laughing at some of these. Now I need to keep my eyes open for chinasours so I may share with all y'all. :D

amargasaurus cazaui

Think like this..the way we are starting to understand how a few dinosaurs looked...ie deinoncheirus, and spinosaurus, perhaps the chynnasaurus' had it right all along.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Nebuloid

This  "Allosaurus" is probably my ugliest, but I love the big guy...

Hynerpeton

Al reminds me of one i have. Lol
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

TJ_Terrorsaur

Found these in a few stores Walmart and I think Target.

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: Nebuloid on October 27, 2014, 09:58:02 PM
This  "Allosaurus" is probably my ugliest, but I love the big guy...

Wait a minute... Is that your forearm, Nebuloid? That thing is HUGE! (The Allosaurus, I mean. ;) ) Love the almost human-like hands. Do you suppose those are opposable thumbs? >:D Hehe!

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: ARUL on October 18, 2014, 04:17:18 PM
the drunken raptor  :P

Yet his bud, Barney, didn't fare nearly as well. LOL! 8)

And these fuglies definitely look like they know how to have fun! ::)

Takama

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on December 05, 2014, 04:27:20 AM

Barneys singing

I love booze

booze loves me

Holy $#!+ I Have to pee

Im so wasted, im fallen on the floor

Alcoholic DINO SAUR

TJ_Terrorsaur

We would sing a version of the drunk dinosaur at my schools...<_< >_>
I can't take credit for these my husband found them whilst on a trip to Target.

Arul

Quote from: Takama on December 05, 2014, 04:32:56 AM
Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on December 05, 2014, 04:27:20 AM
Quote from: ARUL on October 18, 2014, 04:17:18 PM

Barneys singing

I love booze

booze loves me

Holy $#!+ I Have to pee

Im so wasted, im fallen on the floor

Alcoholic DINO SAUR

Hahahahahahaha, now im learning how to make a small bottle with my friend, i will post my real drunken raptor soon  ;D

Rathalosaurus

Ugh. But the first one's funny!! ;D ;D
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Meso-Cenozoic

I've never heard that drunk dino song before. That's hysterical!

TJ_Terrorsaur

Found him at Target about three weeks ago.

goodlife18

Here are more ugly dinosaur toys. The most interesting is probably the Stegosaur (Old Reconstruction of Dacentrurus?) with a deformed face. Believe it or not, its face was already like that when I first got it back in the 1990s.

'Faceless' Stegosaur/Dacentrurus

Triceratops

T-rex

Centrosaurus

Rathalosaurus

Why don't you post these ones in the ''Ugly, ugly dinosaurs'' theme?
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

goodlife18

Quote from: Rathalosaurus on December 08, 2014, 09:32:18 AM
Why don't you post these ones in the ''Ugly, ugly dinosaurs'' theme?

Well, considering that the "Ugly ugly dinosaurs" theme is now spanning 6 pages, I am not sure if it will be noticed? That is why I started I brand new one. 

Arul

Dont worry, if you post on "ugly ugly dinosaur", i think it will be a lot of member wacthing it (because of notification of new replies) or give a comment  :) What im affraid is, dr.admin will think this is a spam..

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: