News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ugly Ugly Dinosaurs

Started by Horridus, May 01, 2012, 09:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ_Terrorsaur

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=349.100

Don't worry if you post in Ugly Ugly Dinosaurs the thread will shoot to the top of the stack. Just like ARUL mentioned. ^_^

radioactive347

The tag says "1 count".
That's hilarious!

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: radioactive347 on December 17, 2014, 12:28:39 AM
The tag says "1 count".
That's hilarious!

OMG It does! I didn't notice that, then again that's why I'm wearing glasses. (LOL) I wonder why they put that on the tag in the first place. O_o

radioactive347

It looks like it's plotting something. XD

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: radioactive347 on December 20, 2014, 04:51:55 PM
It looks like it's plotting something. XD

It's plotting to become a dinosaur?

Dinomike

Quote from: sauroid on July 03, 2012, 09:06:01 AM
the mother of all fugly chinasaurs (my dad originally owned this when he was a kid which he got in the very early 70s. marked "made in hong kong")
i <3 it
I have to admit: That is one cute little fella!  Looks like an Otter! <3
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Drunken dinosaur  :D
See the diorama on "just for fun :D"
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2604.msg81430;topicseen#new

Anyone see my vovo ?

Trex with mother hennesy

Spino with his coke

Im in love with the VOVO

Dinomike

Haha! The all seem a bit wasted!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Hahaha papo mini figure is a very funny figure, im very curious with papo 2015 mini figure  :D

Dinomike

Here's one I found at my local store. He's pretty adorable  but does have some foot issues...! Didn't buy this creature despite the tempting price tag.

CityRaptor

Looks like it is supposed to take a stroll.

Haha, I love those drunk Papo Minis. Bet the Spino mixes his Coke with Whisky, too...
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

DinoToyForum

EmperorDinobot

All the new Jurassic World dinosaurs.

They are...

World ending, catastrophic #^!^@#^%$#^@~$!.

It's too bad, 'coz people who have ugly babies tend to love them anyways. :(

radioactive347

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on January 22, 2015, 11:32:59 AM

They are...

WE NEED TO STOP THEM FROM TAKING OVER THE WORLD!
But seriously, those things are UGLY! :o

Dinomike

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on January 22, 2015, 11:32:59 AM

They are...

Ahhahhahah! You have a point there!  ;D

TJ_Terrorsaur

I don't know if I should put this here or not, but I saw what could have been a beautiful Papo Spinosaurus made ugly, by the fact that the store it was in was selling a broken figure. It's leg was snapped off and tossed into the stall next to it, the Brown Papo T-Rex was tossed into the same toy stall and most of the paint on it's snout and tail was scuffed off. I don't buy my Papo's from this store anymore for this reason, I have a spino with a loose jaw, a Green Papo Rex with some paint scuffs, and a Papo Allosaurus with some paint scuff as well. This store (I'll just say it's an art store) has a habit in keeping and attempting to sell broken figures.
I don't have any images since I don't have a smart phone and I didn't have my camera on me at the time.

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on March 01, 2015, 05:16:12 AM
I don't know if I should put this here or not, but I saw what could have been a beautiful Papo Spinosaurus made ugly, by the fact that the store it was in was selling a broken figure. It's leg was snapped off and tossed into the stall next to it, the Brown Papo T-Rex was tossed into the same toy stall and most of the paint on it's snout and tail was scuffed off. I don't buy my Papo's from this store anymore for this reason, I have a spino with a loose jaw, a Green Papo Rex with some paint scuffs, and a Papo Allosaurus with some paint scuff as well. This store (I'll just say it's an art store) has a habit in keeping and attempting to sell broken figures.
I don't have any images since I don't have a smart phone and I didn't have my camera on me at the time.

Sounds like Hobby lobby  :)) :)). Some friends whom I hadnt know very long bought me a K & M Iguanodon. They said they knew I would like it because I was looking at the dinos in hobby lobby. I was actually looking at the Papos  :)). No big deal just funny, anyways here is the creature claiming to be iguanodon. It's pretty ugly.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

tyrantqueen

I can't imagine how someone managed to break its leg. They must have had Arnold Schwarzenegger arms >:D

CityRaptor

Yes, this is odd.  Toes, arms and tail tips, I can more or less understand ( I've seen enough of those on eBay but never experienced them myself ) but a leg? Although I once read a review about a broken Papo Spino on Amazon, but that was by someone who also praised the Schleich one. Indeed that person made a review for both and dissed the Papo in both while praising the Schleich one in both reviews!

Spreaking about Schleich:

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Takama

If its hobby lobby, then i rarely Shop for figures there. Make matters worse, the Employees don't give a crap about the condition of there figures.   I was shopping for a Safari Ceratosaurus back when they sold them, And all of the models they had were scuffed to some degree. So i ask if i could special order some fresh ones.  "Whats wrong with the ones we have?" they ask "I want ones that were fresher, not ones that were banged up"  Long story short. Asking them was a waste of time

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: