News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Safari Ltd - New for 2016

Started by Fluffysaurus, October 14, 2015, 03:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Doug Watson said the model is about 6 inches long

Sim

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 25, 2015, 06:28:13 PM
Internet research I've seen this is another link of Carcharodontosaurus Safari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a09pBTj2BM

The truth is that it looks great.

Thanks for the videos, Shonisaurus.  The new Safari Carcharodontosaurus's teeth look disappointing.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Sim on November 28, 2015, 08:07:11 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 25, 2015, 06:28:13 PM
Internet research I've seen this is another link of Carcharodontosaurus Safari.

The truth is that it looks great.

Thanks for the videos, Shonisaurus.  The new Safari Carcharodontosaurus's teeth look disappointing.

Sim thanks for your kind words. We only have video Masiakasaurus, diving continue to find it.

Moreover anyway although I agree with you with respect to the teeth of Carcharodontosaurus is an overall improvement over the old Carcharodontosaurus Safari.

Sim

Yes, the new Safari Carcharodontosaurus is better than the old one!

Appalachiosaurus

Very nice selection this year, though given that I am a cheapskate, I'll probably just get the Shunosaurus. That is, if it's in a reasonable scale.

Bokisaurus

What an early 2016 for Safari! All, except for one, of their 2016 model are now available. Curios why list them as 2016 when they are already available?
Anyway , nice sculpt as always, but not too exciting of species selection. The shun is my favorite. I wanted to be more excited about the iguanodon, but I would have personally preferred it was a different species,like a Lambeosuarus.
Anyway, here they are :)
[

And the  one for the group
[

Cheers! :)

Meso-Cenozoic

Boki, really great pics again! That's the best I've seen them look! :)

Shonisaurus

The Shunosaurus is a beauty. But I really like the Masiakasaurus and plesiosuchus, two formidable figures.

Moreover I really like the coloring iguanodon.

Although it is noted in particular that the Shunosaurus by Safari is one of the best figures of the company. Although we must also take into account the Carcharodontosaurus that according to a video dansdinosaurs is huge compared to the Tyrannosaurus and Acrocanthosaurus of the same company Safari.

Kovu

Man! Those look fantastic! Especially the Shunosaurus and Iguanodon. Definitely going to be picking these up!

Arul

Really love the iguanodon, good paint good sculpt

tyrantqueen

Arul, I know English isn't your first language (and you're doing a really good job speaking it, even so), but the word is "sculpt" :)

joossa

The Carcharo was in my YouTube feed. Courtesy of Dan's Dinosaurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAhrnQyOqFk
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

suspsy

I have to be honest, while I like all of the new Safaris, none of them are as impressive as (almost) last year's Yutyrannus and Sauropelta.

When is the Carcharodontosaurus coming out then?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

John

Quote from: suspsy on December 30, 2015, 02:41:31 AM
It's out now on Dan's Dinosaurs's eBay page. :)

Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Quote from: John on December 30, 2015, 03:11:37 AM

Are the re-released mammals out yet? Other than Doedicurus, I mean. That's already on Amazon.

John

Quote from: Stuckasaurus on December 30, 2015, 03:58:01 AM
Quote from: John on December 30, 2015, 03:11:37 AM

Are the re-released mammals out yet? Other than Doedicurus, I mean. That's already on Amazon.
Yes,they are.They are all on the Dan's Dinosaurs main page.
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Dilopho

If I wasn't saving up for the Papo Feathered Velociraptor I'd probably get either the Masaikasaurus or the...uh.....was the Sauropod called Sauropelta or Shunosaurus? Shunosaurus, right? I think Sauropelta is some sort of ankylosaur. But Shunosaurus makes me think of Shonisaurus, the icthyosaur.......
.....oh, I don't know! :o

Sim

The sauropod is a Shunosaurus, as can be seen in the first post of this thread.  A google search should also quickly reveal what animal a name belongs to.

Arul

Edited :) thank you for your correction Tq

Shonisaurus

Thanks to uncover joossa Carcharodontosaurus Safari. It is a figure that is much better in this video than in the promotional photos of the company Safari.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: