News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleo-Creatures Collection: New For 2016

Started by Takama, December 03, 2015, 11:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrorchicken

Jetoar

Quote from: terrorchicken on August 28, 2016, 08:39:20 PM
oh very nice! love the muted stripes!

Thank you, Terrorchicken. You have ever beautiful words for my figures  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

Hi friends. I am thinking to make new models for my line. However I have thought to ask you. Any particular species that you would like to see it  ^-^?.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Dilopho

Quote from: Jetoar on August 29, 2016, 10:55:25 PM
Hi friends. I am thinking to make new models for my line. However I have thought to ask you. Any particular species that you would like to see it  ^-^?.
What do you like sculpting?

Concavenator

Balaur and Spinosaurus are two incredible creatures  ;)

Jetoar

Quote from: Dilopho on August 29, 2016, 11:06:03 PM
What do you like sculpting?

Generally speaking, I like sculpting prehistoric life in general, however I would like to know what species do you like to see in my collection, because some of you are customers  ^-^. I am an open minded person  ^-^.

Jetoar

Quote from: Concavenator on August 29, 2016, 11:29:30 PM
Balaur and Spinosaurus are two incredible creatures  ;)

Hi Concavenator, Thanks to answer, The only problem with these species is that Branden made them in its collection and I do not want invade his area C:-). However a feathered dromaeosaur will be a good option. A couple of them will be nice  ;).

Concavenator

If you like dromaeosaurs,what about Deinonychus ? It possibly is the most well known dromaeosaur,and people always do Velociraptor

Jetoar

Quote from: Concavenator on August 29, 2016, 11:56:19 PM
If you like dromaeosaurs,what about Deinonychus ? It possibly is the most well known dromaeosaur,and people always do Velociraptor

It is a good idea. Deinonychus is not a common figure. A couple of Deinonychus in a same base  ^-^. Thank you ;).

LophoLeeVT

this idea reminds me of cereberus clan from rebor.
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Flaffy

I suggest not to do a balaur just yet, as we already have David's and Bradem's balaur on market, but it doesn't hurt to have another i guess, probably make it look more avian like current depictions.
I suggest you do Permian/Triassic fauna, there are a lot of amphibians and synapsids that need to be made into figures.

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Jetoar

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on August 30, 2016, 05:54:21 AM
I suggest not to do a balaur just yet, as we already have David's and Bradem's balaur on market, but it doesn't hurt to have another i guess, probably make it look more avian like current depictions.
I suggest you do Permian/Triassic fauna, there are a lot of amphibians and synapsids that need to be made into figures.

Thanks for the information FlaffyRaptors. My last creations is from the Triassic however other especies from these ages will be good  ^-^.

Quote from: CityRaptor on August 30, 2016, 07:32:37 AM
Quote from: raptor64870 on August 30, 2016, 05:01:30 AM
this idea reminds me of cereberus clan from rebor.

Carnegie did it first.

Exactly Carnegie did deinonychus long time ago. Sometime we must remember the old figures from good times.

RobinGoodfellow

Your Saurosuchus is very good.
I just can't wait to see it in my collection (same for your Torvosaurus).
See you soon.
^-^

Jetoar

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on August 30, 2016, 01:55:28 PM
See you soon.
^-^

Hi RobinGoodfellows. I am going to send both models tomorrow  ;).

Jetoar

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on August 30, 2016, 01:55:28 PM
See you soon.
^-^

Hi RobinGoodfellows. Thank you again for order me this model ^-^. I am going to send both models tomorrow  ;).

Megalosaurus

Buen trabajo amigo.

Try an aetosaur.
Try a permian amphibian.
Try a marine scorpion.

Saludos.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Jetoar

Quote from: Megalosaurus on August 30, 2016, 06:30:42 PM
Buen trabajo amigo.

Try an aetosaur.
Try a permian amphibian.
Try a marine scorpion.

Saludos.

Gracias Megalosaurus.

It is really good ideas too. An eurypterid looks really cool too with you other suggestions  ^-^.

stoneage

:)  There is not much available from the Silurian period.  How about Toypelepis, Nostolepis, Birkenia, Platyceras, or an Echinoderm?

Jetoar

Quote from: stoneage on August 31, 2016, 12:42:29 AM
:)  There is not much available from the Silurian period.  How about Toypelepis, Nostolepis, Birkenia, Platyceras, or an Echinoderm?

Hi Stoneage. Silurian animals will be a good choise too  ^-^. I add your ideas in a list of futures releases  ;).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: