News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/6 Scale Compsognathus longipes: "Sentry" and "Bad Company"

Started by joossa, December 31, 2015, 09:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: stargatedalek on February 27, 2016, 03:01:20 PM
Honesty it looks to me that the dragonfly would win in a fight :P
Heeey not fair :( Maybe the compy has a special agility abillity :P hahaha. I could use a dragonfly like that as a house guard ;D
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

Dobber

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 24, 2016, 09:14:24 PM
I don't hate them. I'm sure they're nice people and I like their passion for dinosaurs. I just don't care for the direction they're going in.

Well said, that is precisely how I feel.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Arul

Hunter hunted...wait thats pretty cool for a diorama title  :P

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: Arul on February 28, 2016, 08:59:57 AM

Hunter hunted...wait thats pretty cool for a diorama title  :P
I hope it will be a larger Diorama. Compy herd!
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Viking Spawn

That dragonfly is a great touch for another apparent diorama!  As much as I love entomology, image if Rebor branches off into doing insect models too?!  Oh my, I would go broke!   :o

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: Viking Spawn on February 28, 2016, 03:37:24 PM
That dragonfly is a great touch for another apparent diorama!  As much as I love entomology, image if Rebor branches off into doing insect models too?!  Oh my, I would go broke!   :o
I would buy Every single one of them.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Erwinonychus

They've revealed the colors!! Looking awesome imo!! And it has an articulated jaw

Pachyrhinosaurus

I really like the TLW influence. Honestly if this came in 1:1 it would be the first Rebor I buy.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

empire3569

It looks very nice, and I like TLW colors/influence, but gonna be a pass for me. This should work well for anyone who wants a good JP compy model though

Fluffysaurus

My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Silvanusaurus

They look quite amateurish to me, but I'm happy for those who like them.

stargatedalek

Damn, I was hoping they wouldn't be this nice. Seems I need to get one.

Normally I pass on JP copies, but there isn't enough official merchandise of these guys.

joossa

Love the colors, but it's still a pass for me.

Based on the photos that have been released (not much), do you guys think these will stand in a tripod stance? Or do you guys think they will be able to stand on their own two feet?
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

LophoLeeVT

well it looks as it will have an articulated jaw like heracules!!!!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Victoria's Cantina

Quote from: joossa on April 14, 2016, 03:37:20 AM
Love the colors, but it's still a pass for me.

Based on the photos that have been released (not much), do you guys think these will stand in a tripod stance? Or do you guys think they will be able to stand on their own two feet?

I sort of foresee this being an issue. It will probably be able to stand balanced on the tail, but getting it to stand on its feet alone might be tricky. I imagine it being something similar to the Papo Velociraptors.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Arul

Looks so alive but...emm i really love them if they are little bit more "fat" i mean not tat skinny hehe  :P

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: