News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/6 Scale Compsognathus longipes: "Sentry" and "Bad Company"

Started by joossa, December 31, 2015, 09:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanystropheus

I'm interested in both. Slightly more for the Compy.

I think the 50/50 split deals on DTF works well. The Compy can be used as an army builder for the JP fans!

joossa

Some updates from Rebor:
-It will be available at the end of the month.
-It will cost roughtly the same as their Hazelnut and Melon models: ~$16.99.
-Special deal will be available for army building.  ;D
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Flaffy

Quote from: joossa on May 13, 2016, 04:06:30 AM
Some updates from Rebor:
not bad, not bad.  ;)

Victoria's Cantina

Quote from: joossa on May 13, 2016, 04:06:30 AM
Some updates from Rebor:

Good info! Thanks, Joossa.

I was expecting it to be more expensive. I probably won't army build them, but it'll be interesting to see how they handle it. I assume BBTS might sell them in a bundled lot of three or so.

Takama

If i had a choice between buying a Bundle with the Compy and Dragon fly, or a Bundle with just three compys. I would go with the latter as the Bug does not interest me.(unless someone can give a Full scientific name to it)

Halichoeres

I think Appalachiosaurus's guess of Protolindenia wittei is a pretty solid one, if that makes any difference to you.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Viking Spawn

PaleoMatt

CityRaptor

Cathy, darling, lunch is ready!

Pretty clever on their part. Completists will have to buy both sets.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

stargatedalek

It's nice we don't have to buy the larger pack to get the two different sculpts (Compy and dragonfly). Schleich could learn a lesson here.

CityRaptor

Schleich does not want to learn that lesson. They can pretty much do what they want. And what they want to do is showing their terrible molds down the throats of those who want their better molds.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

joossa

Protolindenia sp. confirmed by Rebor for the dragonfly. Also, looks the compy will have a tripod stance.

And Rebor has stated that the 4-pack will be offered at factory price in limited quantities to sellers to give buyers an overall lower price per model in this bundled pack. Once the limited 4-pack is sold out, only the single packs ("Sentry") will be restocked/resupplied.

First post of this thread has all details and quotes.

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Victoria's Cantina

Don't really need five compys, but I might have to spring for the single pack as well as the four-pack.

Rain

Not really my cup of tea, so I'll pass. But the pricing is quite reasonable for this little feller , 16USD for the single one and only 24 for the four pack

Lanthanotus

Sentry Set is quite nice, especially for that price.... luckily the material used admits hot water to correct those pronated hands :D

Victoria's Cantina

Just preordered both a single with the bug and the 4-pack. Wow, can't believe how attractively the 4-pack is priced! Especially when compared to the single.

joossa

Quote from: Victoria B on May 25, 2016, 11:29:12 PM
Just preordered both a single with the bug and the 4-pack. Wow, can't believe how attractively the 4-pack is priced! Especially when compared to the single.
Yeah, it's so cheap! You'll be reviewing on your channel soon after you receive, yes? I want to see more of the dragonfly.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Victoria's Cantina

Quote from: joossa on May 26, 2016, 03:45:19 AM
Quote from: Victoria B on May 25, 2016, 11:29:12 PM
Yeah, it's so cheap! You'll be reviewing on your channel soon after you receive, yes? I want to see more of the dragonfly.

Absolutely! Though admittedly I'm not sure if I want to keep the Compy with dragonfly preorder. I mean, I'd love to have the dragonfly, but I'm not sure I need five Compys! :)  If the 4-pack weren't such a good deal I'd definitely get the single version instead. Just not sure that I need both.

Dyscrasia

I will eventually get both packs but I really wished that the forelimbs did not have pronated "hands"......  :-[

Viking Spawn

I got both packs ordered.  I'm going to enjoy photographing these!   >:D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: