News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobber

Quote from: KeU on April 29, 2019, 02:36:40 PM
Quote from: gursar on April 29, 2019, 08:40:42 AM
Quote from: mgaguilar on April 29, 2019, 05:30:05 AM
Quote from: Dobber on April 28, 2019, 01:28:03 PM
Also where are you getting this info on a lipped Wilson? I don't mean to sound accusatory, but your statements are the only place I hear this from. Did I miss something?
Dobber, unless I am going insane, someone posted a screenshot of a photo of two Wilsons' heads: one of the original, and another of an unpainted prototype which had a Wilson that had its teeth concealed within its lips.
I was searching for a bit, but I can't seem to find it. Seems like I might actually be insane.  :(
I also remember that photo I guess we are experiencing some kind of collective insanity  :))
No, you both are perfectly sane.
Here's the image.

It was posted awhile back.
Right after the huge exhibition PNSO had in Beijing.

AWESOME!!! I'm so glad to see you guys weren't going insane. Lol! I'm definitely down for one too if it gets released. Thanks for finding the picture!  ^-^

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Ravonium

Yeah, that Megalodon is a definite no-no for me.

Of these new reveals, I might get the Gigantoraptor, but the rest don't really interest me that much (although it's rare that these large figures do).

KeU

Quote from: Dobber on April 29, 2019, 05:17:35 PM
AWESOME!!! I'm so glad to see you guys weren't going insane. Lol! I'm definitely down for one too if it gets released. Thanks for finding the picture!  ^-^
Chris
Glad to be of service my friend.

Killekor

Wow! All the new figures are EXCEPTIONAL! I'm happy to finally see a decently sized sinosauropteryx figure!
As for the megalodon, i don't like it.
Now I'll just wait for an Epidexipterix from them!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Shonisaurus

I'm very excited about a decent-sized PVC tsintaosaurus. The tsintaosaurus is one of my favorite hadrosaurs and dinosaurs. I am a follower of the lambeosaurine hadrosaurs and I think it is good that PNSO has made a tsintaosaurus to replace its miniature counterpart in genius and to keep my tsintaosaurus of Collecta company ... but in my case I will have to wait to buy them . Saving makes you a better person in my case.

Syndicate Bias

https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=pnso&mo_device=1&pn=0&

bookmark it or add it to homescreen

Toasaurus

Does anyone know if the yangchuano and chunking set is coming with the giga anky and meg? Is the giga going to be resin or pvc

KeU

Seems like there is a new paint scheme for Doyle too.

Shonisaurus

According to minizoo.com.au on its web page where the megalodon appears, ankylosaurus and stegosaurus of PNSO belong to a different line of dinosaurs of that brand different from the spinosaurus, triceratops, mamenchisaurus, mosasaurus, tyrannosaurus and amargasaurus of PNSO.

The megalodon, ankylosaurus and stegosaurus belong to the series of PNSO Prehistoric Animals series

https://www.minizoo.com.au/pnso/prehistoric-animals-series/

Figures like the amargasaurus, spinosaurus and mosasaurus of PNSO belong to the Dinosaur Museum Series

https://www.minizoo.com.au/pnso/dinosaur-museum-series/

I have spent the links especially for all those members of the forum / friends who belong to that endearing area and they are very difficult to find them in another online store.

It can be seen that the ankylosaurus and stegosaurus of PNSO are acceptable figures but not as bright as the luxury series of dinosaurs to which figures such as spinosaurus belong. It is a series I understand more popular for people who can not afford to buy the PNSO Museum figures. That is one of the reasons why the megalodon is not of the same quality as the dinosaurs to which the PNSO brand has accustomed us, since it belongs to another category of figures.

DinoToyCollector

I spent a lot of time today putting some order into the releases and series of PNSO on my website.

You write that the series is with the 1:35 models is Dinosaur Museum series, right? May I ask you to look at the page? Guess I have to rename just this line.
https://dinotoycollector.com/Browse/Browse.php?Company=PNSO

Shonisaurus

Dear avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector  I do not know exactly what you mean. I simply limit myself to what is indicated on the web page of minizoo.com.au, just as on the official PNSO page, the location and denomination of the collections is different, I pass the web page that I know about PNSO, which is the following, www.yiniao.org I hope to help you.

KeU

That's why the box for Sede looks different.
Will it still be 1:35 scale?

KeU

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: KeU on April 30, 2019, 01:27:45 PM
Did you see this one? S @Syndicate Bias

i cant see whats in that picture avatar_KeU @KeU

ah yes, i was wondering why that picture was even there. I asked PNSO when and they said maybe middle of May.

For Lucas that is. But i think they meant thats when it will be on Amazon. im sure by the end of this week or the next the chinese collectors will have them on their hands

As far as releases i heard 5.
Two of them being Lucas and the Yangchuanosaurus vs the stegosaur

the other 3 as far as i know are Stego and Ankylo and i dont know what the last one is. Maybe it was the shark they got out first

KeU

Halichoeres

Quote from: KeU on April 30, 2019, 01:23:55 PM
That's why the box for Sede looks different.
Will it still be 1:35 scale?

Most of the "1:35" models are more like 1:30 or 1:25; they're much too large to be 1:35. Based on the measurements on MiniZoo's website, though, the Ankylosaurus and Stegosaurus actually will be around 1:35-1:40.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyCollector

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 30, 2019, 12:02:42 PM
Dear avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector  I do not know exactly what you mean. I simply limit myself to what is indicated on the web page of minizoo.com.au, just as on the official PNSO page, the location and denomination of the collections is different, I pass the web page that I know about PNSO, which is the following, www.yiniao.org I hope to help you.

Ah, sorry for the missunderstanding. I read it like you are an expert in PNSO Models. I was so deep in working on the PNSO models that my concern did not fit into the previous discussion. Today I tried to break down which models of PNSO appeared when and in which series. That's why I wanted to ask and I was kind of confused  O:-)

Shonisaurus

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on April 30, 2019, 10:26:00 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 30, 2019, 12:02:42 PM

Ah, sorry for the missunderstanding. I read it like you are an expert in PNSO Models. I was so deep in working on the PNSO models that my concern did not fit into the previous discussion. Today I tried to break down which models of PNSO appeared when and in which series. That's why I wanted to ask and I was kind of confused  O:-)

I am a pretty loose fan in the collection of dinosaurs (I really mean it) and I explained what I read in Minizoo. You do not need to apologize. No problem.

PhilSauria

These will further feed my current PNSO addiction (aside from the minis - not a fan of small figures), though I will pass on the Meg, it just doesn't seem to be in the 'house style' / aesthetic of PNSO. While these new releases seem to be in the general size range of the figures that we are used to from the major brands I bet the snazzy boxes that they come packaged in will push the price higher than a Safari, CollectA, Schleich and the like.

PhilSauria

Never say never eh, I was just looking at some of the images of the Meg over at Mini Zoo and it doesn't look too bad with the mouth closed so it may go on the list. Looks to be similar in size to the Favorite so they would display well together.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: