News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

General discussion - public

Started by DinoToyForum, March 13, 2012, 11:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faelrin

? @Stolpergeist I am sorry I am late to seeing this, and hopefully not too late in sending this out, but if you do choose to leave, I wish the best for you, and again if you ever need someone to talk to, etc, I can try to be there for you. I thank you for your time participating here, your contributions, and I also enjoyed many of your customs as well. I will also not forget your help with getting me that Bullyland Trilobite, however minor that may seem. It's been on my wishlist for years so I'm really grateful you reached out and offered to help with that.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Reuben03

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Reuben03 on November 23, 2020, 07:02:46 AM
what even is anything anymore ;D

avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03  I merged your "why lol" thread into the general discussion thread. It comes off as trollish, please don't post pointless things, especially pointless new threads, it just wastes people's time. Thanks.  C:-)

EmperorDinobot

There's no reason to leave this place now. Dinosaur toy collecting is ONLY getting heated up! We're in it for the long haul fellers! Let us keep our little place whole y'all! Let's make the DTF Great Again! (It's always been great)

Dinoxels

Please don't leave! Everyone here is valued one way or another.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Shonisaurus

? @Stolpergeist I beg you not to go you are a good and endearing person. It's a shame that you leave DTF.

DinoToyForum

PumperKrickel

Quote from: Stolpergeist on December 23, 2020, 05:13:32 PM
I haven't been online since November 15 as I was too scared to go on the forum for that time but I think now that the 10th rule has been added I can push myself to resume my activity.
I apologize to anyone I may have gotten worried.
First thing I need to do now is updating my repaint thread, I got a lot of new ones done that I would like to share.

I'm really glad you've decided to return!  ^-^

Dusty Wren

First thing I need to do now is updating my repaint thread, I got a lot of new ones done that I would like to share.

I know I'm new to the forum, but I really enjoyed reading through your repaint thread! I'm very glad that you're back and that you've got some new stuff to show off ;D
Check out my customs thread!

Stegotyranno420

I haven't been online since November 15 as I was too scared to go on the forum for that time but I think now that the 10th rule has been added I can push myself to resume my activity.
I apologize to anyone I may have gotten worried.
Hey Stolpergeist, glad to have you back. When I got temporarily exiled, I was a little nervous to comeback.  But luckily my good friend avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 said I should comeback. It's good to get to know everyone again. Now I'm happy to be back. Can't wait to see your customs

Reuben03

so good to have both my friends back, hopefully everything can get back to normal now : )

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Halichoeres

Very pleased to have you back! Also glad to see Rule 10, a fine addition.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Faelrin

? @Stolpergeist Agreed to see you back. Ditto on the rule 10.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

EmperorDinobot

Off topic, but is it just me or is the 13th of ever month especially lucky for me and my interests? Today I plan to celebrate as if it were a second X-mas. I couldn't be happier.

Shonisaurus

? @Stolpergeist I had not visited that thread before. My joy that you have joined the DTF you are an essential person and I consider you a great friend, I tell you sincerely.

avatar_EmperorDinobot @EmperorDinobot I am very glad that you are happy. It is my greatest wish that you and that all beings in this world be content and happy is my greatest wish.

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 13, 2021, 11:00:20 PM
? @

avatar_EmperorDinobot @EmperorDinobot I am very glad that you are happy. It is my greatest wish that you and that all beings in this world be content and happy is my greatest wish.

The country I live in can now begin to heal!

Shonisaurus

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on January 13, 2021, 11:08:39 PM
? @

What nation is it? I am glad in advance regardless of which nation on the planet, as long as they do not suffer and are happy and begin to heal for me is good and great news.

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 13, 2021, 11:11:53 PM
? @

What nation is it? I am glad in advance regardless of which nation on the planet, as long as they do not suffer and are happy and begin to heal for me is good and great news.

I live in the USA. Today was a perfect day and I plan to party.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on January 13, 2021, 11:27:21 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 13, 2021, 11:11:53 PM
? @

I live in the USA. Today was a perfect day and I plan to party.

I am very happy for you and for your nation USA. Best wishes with all my heart.

EmperorDinobot

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: