News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Ravonium on January 19, 2021, 05:13:00 PM
I was looking for a different joke, but I was fully expecting someone to post a not-actually-a-bird 'bird', so well done I guess.

Wish granted, you instead make the joke I was looking for.

I wish for no more jokes.
granted, since theres no sense of humor, almost everyone slowly withers away to just a mechanical brain. The descendants of the brains are powerful and deadly echinoderm like hunters, and they can make primitive society. Millions of years of evolution later they become a space race conquering planets and domesticating those humans who didnt become mechanical brains, forcing them to fight eachother. This leads to a galaxy sized society full of hate and violence, devoid of happines, peace, DTF, donuts, and cat videos. all because of your wish!

i wish i could see into da future

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno on January 19, 2021, 05:24:56 PM
Quote from: Ravonium on January 19, 2021, 05:13:00 PM
I was looking for a different joke, but I was fully expecting someone to post a not-actually-a-bird 'bird', so well done I guess.

Wish granted, you instead make the joke I was looking for.

I wish for no more jokes.
granted, since theres no sense of humor, almost everyone slowly withers away to just a mechanical brain. The descendants of the brains are powerful and deadly echinoderm like hunters, and they can make primitive society. Millions of years of evolution later they become a space race conquering planets and domesticating those humans who didnt become mechanical brains, forcing them to fight eachother. This leads to a galaxy sized society full of hate and violence, devoid of happines, peace, DTF, donuts, and cat videos. all because of your wish!

i wish i could see into da future
Wish Granted, but you can only see the future for five seconds and has a 0.000001% chance of working.

I wish I could have every good dinosaur figure
An oversized house cat.

indohyus

Granted but they are chinasaur quality and painted in neon colours.

I wish they released the last of the Hellsing Ultimate episodes in region 2 players.

Lynx

Quote from: indohyus on January 19, 2021, 10:32:32 PM
Granted but they are chinasaur quality and painted in neon colours.

I wish they released the last of the Hellsing Ultimate episodes in region 2 players.

Granted, but your screen explodes every time you try it out.

I wish PNSO would slap me with some cheaper figures yet with the same quality as the overly pricey ones have.
An oversized house cat.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but they all have armour on like the Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops Safari are releasing this year.

I wish that a Therizinosaurid is discovered in the Hell Creek Formation
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Lynx

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 19, 2021, 11:40:55 PM
Granted but they all have armour on like the Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops Safari are releasing this year.

I wish that a Therizinosaurid is discovered in the Hell Creek Formation

Granted, but one year later it turns out to just be a deformed T rex.

I wish people would stop thinking Troodon is still valid.
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but they still say it to piss you off  >:D
Jk
I wish people would understand me more and won't jump to conclusions

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno on January 20, 2021, 03:08:29 AM
Granted, but they still say it to piss you off  >:D
Jk
I wish people would understand me more and won't jump to conclusions

Granted, but they keep the conversation going forever.

I wish I could have every Slideshow figure/model.
An oversized house cat.

indohyus

Granted but they are so poor quality, they only last a few days before crumbling and breaking.

I wish my pens wouldn't explode in my pocket.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted~ You must keep them in your pocket, or they will explode.

I wish to crash the economy.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Granted You must keep them in your pocket, or they will explode.

I wish to crash the economy.

Lynx

Granted, now you are broke as well.

I wish with the snap of a finger I could summon a shelf.
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but after your finger snapped in half a shelf you summoned fell on ya

I wish hair was more easy to take care of

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 21, 2021, 01:19:27 AM
Granted but after your finger snapped in half a shelf you summoned fell on ya

I wish hair was more easy to take care of
Worth it
Granted, it will fall right off.

I wish for my banana tree to actually grow bananas.
An oversized house cat.

Subduction

Granted, but now every fruit tree on the planet grows bananas.

I wish I wasn't overweight.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Subduction on January 22, 2021, 04:54:40 PM

Granted, you become like that shrinkwrapped spinosaurus on your PFP
I wish for a donut and destruction of the world, so i could just eat donuts and watch tv

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 22, 2021, 05:03:22 PM
Quote from: Subduction on January 22, 2021, 04:54:40 PM

Granted, you become like that shrinkwrapped spinosaurus on your PFP
I wish for a donut and destruction of the world, so i could just eat donuts and watch tv
Granted, but you had to eat cardboard donuts because the donut company went bankrupt.

I wish I had a larger backyard.
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but conviently for the rest of us, that backyard is filled with parasites such as fleas, ticks, leeches, bankers, tax collectors, people who sell JW spinosaurus figures for 200 bucks on ebay, you know, stuff like that

i wish i had a machine gun that blasted out Nacho cheese doritos

Subduction

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 22, 2021, 09:16:48 PM
Granted, but conviently for the rest of us, that backyard is filled with parasites such as fleas, ticks, leeches, bankers, tax collectors, people who sell JW spinosaurus figures for 200 bucks on ebay, you know, stuff like that

i wish i had a machine gun that blasted out Nacho cheese doritos

(Hey! Don't you make fun of Jurassic Quest's shrinkwrapped animatronic dinosaurs, haha!)

Granted, but now everyone has a machine gun that blasted out Nacho cheese Doritos.

I wish I could own a pet fox.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but it starts playing with my dog(his name is Rexy), then they exchange information, start a canid union, and they brain wash all other canids to reclaim the lands of ther anscetors and then theres a feline genocide being conducted ,  and the cats as well as pantherines and other feliformes such as mongooses and hyenas have to take shelter, but the dogs still wipe out alot of thier population, all becuase you wanted to own a fox who wanted to play with my dog. Shame(jk)

I wish i became a well renowned author

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: