News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subduction

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 22, 2021, 10:56:20 PM
Granted, but it starts playing with my dog(his name is Rexy), then they exchange information, start a canid union, and they brain wash all other canids to reclaim the lands of ther anscetors and then theres a feline genocide being conducted ,  and the cats as well as pantherines and other feliformes such as mongooses and hyenas have to take shelter, but the dogs still wipe out alot of thier population, all becuase you wanted to own a fox who wanted to play with my dog. Shame(jk)

I wish i became a well renowned author

(That almost sounds like that one episode of Rick and Morty where Morty's dog gains sentience, constructs an empire, and eventually go to their own dimension.)

Granted, but you're the well-renowned author of a multi-book series dedicated to paint drying.

I wish I had more pizza to eat.

Lynx

Quote from: Subduction on January 23, 2021, 06:41:44 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 22, 2021, 10:56:20 PM
Granted, but it starts playing with my dog(his name is Rexy), then they exchange information, start a canid union, and they brain wash all other canids to reclaim the lands of ther anscetors and then theres a feline genocide being conducted ,  and the cats as well as pantherines and other feliformes such as mongooses and hyenas have to take shelter, but the dogs still wipe out alot of thier population, all becuase you wanted to own a fox who wanted to play with my dog. Shame(jk)

I wish i became a well renowned author

(That almost sounds like that one episode of Rick and Morty where Morty's dog gains sentience, constructs an empire, and eventually go to their own dimension.)

Granted, but you're the well-renowned author of a multi-book series dedicated to paint drying.

I wish I had more pizza to eat.

Granted, but you had two slices too many and you explode.

I wish safari would make their darn 2021 spino larger.
An oversized house cat.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but it would be a Great Dinos spinosaurus and not the lovely spinosaurus from 2021 Safari.

I wish I had a talking pig in my home that spoke my language that was small as a child, with a mind of a child of four or five years, and with a charming whistling voice, very naive and good that he liked them as much as I like dinosaurs and prehistoric animals, and that he took a shower every day and that he wore clothes like us humans, and that he was my pet and little friend in my house. I actually have an invisible friend who is just like him.

Lynx

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 23, 2021, 08:52:00 PM
Granted, but it would be a Great Dinos spinosaurus and not the lovely spinosaurus from 2021 Safari.

I wish I had a talking pig in my home that spoke my language that was small as a child, with a mind of a child of four or five years, and with a charming whistling voice, very naive and good that he liked them as much as I like dinosaurs and prehistoric animals, and that he took a shower every day and that he wore clothes like us humans, and that he was my pet and little friend in my house. I actually have an invisible friend who is just like him.
I am going to feel so bad about this Granted, but their is a food shortage and you must chop him up for bacon as you hear his little screams for mercy.

I wish CollectA would have Vitae bases.
An oversized house cat.

Subduction

Quote from: Lynx on January 23, 2021, 10:39:13 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 23, 2021, 08:52:00 PM

I am going to feel so bad about this Granted, but their is a food shortage and you must chop him up for bacon as you hear his little screams for mercy.

I wish CollectA would have Vitae bases.

Granted, but now every Vitae figure has the same quality level that Schleich figures have.

I wish I could go visit my bff.

indohyus

Granted but you both contract covid 19.

I wish they would remake Digmon World

Lynx

Quote from: indohyus on January 25, 2021, 12:39:24 AM
Granted but you both contract covid 19.

I wish they would remake Digmon World

Granted, but they keep postponing it until it becomes 2050.

I wish Schleich would have models with better quality.
An oversized house cat.

Subduction

Granted, but all of their figures are worth over a 1,000 USD now.

I wish my cats could speak English.

Stegotyranno420

granted but they form a feline union and then theres a war against the canine union from earlier.

I wish i was unimaginitive and orthodox like my brother, so i was more understood, as barely anyone i know understands me well.

Subduction

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 25, 2021, 04:44:58 PM
granted but they form a feline union and then theres a war against the canine union from earlier.

I wish i was unimaginitive and orthodox like my brother, so i was more understood, as barely anyone i know understands me well.

(I wouldn't mind that to be completely honest. I prefer cats over dogs. I'm sorry to hear you feel that way though. I don't have a solution to that problem but it definitely helps to find more like-minded people.)

Granted, but now everyone else is unimaginative and orthodox.

I wish I could go on a vacation.

Stegotyranno420

S @Subduction sorry, i was just referencing the fox and my DOg from a earlier post, i am not mad at you for owning cats. WHile i love dogs more, if a cat is in trouble, i will try to help

To answer you, i want a vacation too. granted. Get ready for South Sudan! heres a travel guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKmM1N0MoC4

I wish i had Doritos DInamita unlimited

indohyus

Granted but they're mouldy.

Wish I had reliable internet.

Shonisaurus

Granted but you would have to pay triple the phone bill for a reliable Internet.

Wish I strawberry candy.

Lynx

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 25, 2021, 10:48:23 PM
Granted but you would have to pay triple the phone bill for a reliable Internet.

Wish I strawberry candy.

Granted but the strawberry candy has a scorpion in it because you bought it in Australia.

I wish there was a brand who made and sold quality dioramas.
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, they are dioramas that are invisible and cause sickness

I wish people were more tolerant of the sculptor or designers figures and didnt spam 24/7 "NEEDS FEATHERS I HATE THIS "

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 26, 2021, 12:23:47 AM
Granted, they are dioramas that are invisible and cause sickness

I wish people were more tolerant of the sculptor or designers figures and didnt spam 24/7 "NEEDS FEATHERS I HATE THIS "

Granted, they spam "NEEDS FUR I HATE THIS" 24/7.

I wish for the GR Toys spinosaurus to not take two months to arrive and instead take a week.
An oversized house cat.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, because they chopped into 80-90 little pieces and ship each in a little envelope first class, and several pieces do not arrive to make matters worse.

I wish someone made a 1:35 or 1:40 scale Yutyrannus with a properly feathered face.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Subduction

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 26, 2021, 12:42:17 AM
Granted, because they chopped into 80-90 little pieces and ship each in a little envelope first class, and several pieces do not arrive to make matters worse.

I wish someone made a 1:35 or 1:40 scale Yutyrannus with a properly feathered face.

Granted, but since you never specified for the rest of the body to be properly feathered as well, your Yutyrannus has a feathered face and naked body.

I wish there were more pelycosaurs and therapsid figures to buy.

Lynx

Quote from: Subduction on January 26, 2021, 07:43:31 PM
Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 26, 2021, 12:42:17 AM

Granted, but since you never specified for the rest of the body to be properly feathered as well, your Yutyrannus has a feathered face and naked body.

I wish there were more pelycosaurs and therapsid figures to buy.

Granted, but Schleich makes them with the quality of their baryonyx

I wish their were more 1/1 figures with excellent quality.
An oversized house cat.

Subduction

Granted, but they're all the same species: Psychrolutes marcidus aka the blobfish.

I wish everyone would stop fighting and focus on the climate change issue.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: