News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Quote from: Subduction on January 26, 2021, 09:08:58 PM
Granted, but they're all the same species: Psychrolutes marcidus aka the blobfish.

I wish everyone would stop fighting and focus on the climate change issue.

Granted, they ban cars. Now everyone must go on foot and no one can travel.

I wish I had every PNSO figure with no defects or sloppy paint.
An oversized house cat.

Subduction

Granted, they ban cars. Now everyone must go on foot and no one can travel.

I wish I had every PNSO figure with no defects or sloppy paint.

Granted, but every non-PNSO figures have defects and sloppy paint jobs.

I wish I could buy the Sideshow mosasaurus figure.

indohyus

Granted, but it lasts 2 minutes out of the box before crumbling to dust.

I wish they'd make Digimon series based on more than the original series.

Subduction

Quote from: indohyus on January 28, 2021, 09:50:20 PM

Granted, but it's based on someone's fanfiction rather than the actual creators who made the original series.

I wish I could always have money to buy prehistoric animal figures.

Lynx

Quote from: Subduction on February 01, 2021, 07:59:16 PM
Quote from: indohyus on January 28, 2021, 09:50:20 PM

Granted, but it's based on someone's fanfiction rather than the actual creators who made the original series.

I wish I could always have money to buy prehistoric animal figures.

Granted, but the only figures you can buy are chinasaurs.

I wish for a chinasaur. It is the only thing I am missing in my collection.
An oversized house cat.

Subduction

Granted, but the rest of your collection has been transformed into chinasaurs now.

I wish looking for a job wasn't so hard.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but the job is lousy paid and you won't even be able to connect to DTF to see what's new on toy dinosaurs.

I wish that none of the bad things that have happened in the 20th and 21st centuries on a global scale had never happened and that none of the wars and horrible characters that existed on a global level had never existed.

Subduction

(That would be such a lousy timeline! I rely on DTF heavily for prehistoric animal toy news and such.)

Granted, but similar bad stuff will happen in the 22nd and 23rd centuries. Additionally, DTF would have never been created.

I wish I could talk to animals.

Stegotyranno420

You know where this is going. You do something, next thing you know the world is taken over by apes who domesticated monkeys who domesticate dogs, who domesticate sapient fleas or something like that. It's in the Stegotyranno Package: Corrupt a Wish Edition

I wish the Office was real i got a job there

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but it's the terrible US version not the original.

I wish that David Benioff and D. B. Weiss had never been allowed to make Game of Thrones.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx even better. In my opinion, the US version was far more funny

Okay granted but somehow that causes a nuclear war for absolutely no reason

I wish I could hypnotize people

Subduction

Granted, but you can only hypnotize people once and only for a couple of seconds.

I wish I could fly a plane (For my technical peeps, either a Boeing 747 or an Airbus A380.)

indohyus

Granted but you are never given a licence, so while you can do it, you're not allowed to.

I wish I was better with bubble bath (I'm slightly allergic to it).

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but those bubbles become illegal

I wish for ultimate good, joy, peace, and fun for all of the world

Shonisaurus

Granted, but it would be too boring a world.

I wish to read all the books that exist in all the libraries in a single day, keeping all the information from all the books in my brain and acquiring the intelligence of all the most intelligent human beings that have existed throughout the history of the humanity. I wish at least I had Einstein's intelligence.

Stegotyranno420

Im just gonna say Einstein was actually on a substance, he was just lucky, so you are still normal intelligence(just joking of course, Mr.Einstein, if you are reading this in Heaven or reincarnated, im sorry)

I wish I could play Basketball with Abraham Lincoln in Heaven

Subduction

Granted, but that's the only person (And animal companion) you could meet in Heaven.

I wish eating a surplus of food didn't make people overweight.

indohyus

Granted, but it still makes you over weight, not everyone else.

I wish we got more snow

Shonisaurus

Granted but the ice age would be eternal worldwide and summer would never return. Many species of tropical animals would become extinct yes or yes.

I wish I had a healthy child's blood tests.

Subduction

Granted, but your mental and social health will be the same as before (Which may or may not be a bad thing if you already have a good support network!)

I wish I had a lazy river in my backyard.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: