News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Granted, but it's only ever the Papo Giganotosaurus.

I wish I knew how to paint figures.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but you would be unable to sculpt figures.

I wish world peace.

Loon

Granted, but it only comes about once the human species goes extinct.

I wish you didn't have to spend $35 to get free shipping from target.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted~ now you need to spend $45.

I wish for SH Monsterarts to stop creating repaints
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Loon

Granted, but it means that the line ends.

I wish Mattel would release more than 1 or 2 Jurassic World Legacy Collection figures a year.

Shonisaurus

Granted, he will take more than 2 figures, that is, three but he will not make more Jurassic World Legacy figures in his life for the rest of his life.

I wish one day Collecta would make a paraceratherium, tsintaosaurus, shonisaurus or shastasaurus even if it was just one of them.

indohyus

Granted, but it came out raw.

I wish people would have less fireworks around my area.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but now they have lethal reboot bombs.

I wish they would make PNSO a paraceratherium, tsintaosaurus (not the mini-sized ones now or dinosaurs from China), museum- or standard-sized shonisaurus and shastasaurus that were worthy for those species and of decent size.

Loon

Granted, but they're expensive resin models and they're only sold for one day at one of those exhibits they used to do.

I wish for nothing, I can get by, but I know thI'd finally have the time to write some reviews.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's because a nuclear bomb has taken out the rest of humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgjH8jnXSoA

I wish for a return of the American chestnut.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ravonium

Granted, but this is only done through genetic modification, which puts you up against a group of angry protestors.

I wish for a way to make waifus real.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Ravonium on November 11, 2020, 10:34:23 PM
Granted, but this is only done through genetic modification, which puts you up against a group of angry protestors.

I wish for a way to make waifus real.
GET OUT. THAT WISH IS ALREADY CORRUPTED

I wish i was more tolerant of people's opinions

indohyus

Granted, but people take advantage of this.

I wish mini eggs were available all year round.

Halichoeres

Granted, but this is achieved by manufacturing great quantities all at once. By winter, they are all pretty stale.

I wish my hair were photosynthetic.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Sarapaurolophus

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 13, 2020, 11:42:27 PM
I wish my hair were photosynthetic.

Granted, but this is your only means of energy intake from now on. Say goodbye to your favorite food!

I wish for 2021 to be better than 2020.

Lanthanotus

Granted, but 2022 will be worse.

I wish mankind/we all would use its/our current chances the pandemic provides.

Shonisaurus

Granted, people won't / take advantage of it / take advantage of it.

I wish there were chewing gums suitable for those of us who suffer from bursitis.

indohyus

Granted, but they taste like vomit.

I wish I could fluently speak another language.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, its Punjabi, which isnt really such a bad thing, i mean, i speak Punjabi

I wish i was good at art

Subduction

Quote from: Stegotyranno on January 05, 2021, 04:25:55 PM
Granted, its Punjabi, which isnt really such a bad thing, i mean, i speak Punjabi

I wish i was good at art

Granted, but now you just lost your ability to see.

I wish I could fly.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: