News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indohyus

Granted, by becoming a fly.

I wish I could see the aurora borealis.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: indohyus on January 05, 2021, 10:38:21 PM
Granted, by becoming a fly.

I wish I could see the aurora borealis.
Granted, but it's just Skinner's Kitchen on fire, and not really the northern lights

I wish I didn't make that Steamed hams reference

Subduction

Granted, but now no one understands that references you make.

I wish it was cold today.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Subduction on January 06, 2021, 05:11:11 PM
Granted, but now no one understands that references you make.

I wish it was cold today.
Granted because you have just been teleported to Britain where it is cold right now, leaving and you family, friends and possessions behind.

I wish that I had more room to display more figures.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but you have no figures, but just kilometers of empty and dusty storage space you have to clean every hour

I wish I could remove bad things I accidentally seen that mentally scarred me out of my head

Subduction

Quote from: Stegotyranno on January 06, 2021, 07:50:57 PM

Granted, but you have no figures, but just kilometers of empty and dusty storage space you have to clean every hour

I wish I could remove bad things I accidentally seen that mentally scarred me out of my head

Granted, but now other people have the same psychologically traumatizing experiences you have.

I wish I wasn't allergic to my cats.

Stegotyranno420

Oh dear, like you are really allergic to your cats? How serious are they? I hope things work out for you and your cats. I know I am supposed to play the game, but I'm kind of worried about your allergies. Im not completley sure about how allegies work, but my dad used to be allergic(he'd get some rashes, sneeze alot, etc) but then he got over the allergies. Hopefully you can play with your cats without worrying about allergies.

Anyways on the game, i wish for a donut...to nuke the world

Subduction

Quote from: Stegotyranno on January 07, 2021, 04:19:31 PM
Oh dear, like you are really allergic to your cats? How serious are they? I hope things work out for you and your cats. I know I am supposed to play the game, but I'm kind of worried about your allergies. Im not completley sure about how allegies work, but my dad used to be allergic(he'd get some rashes, sneeze alot, etc) but then he got over the allergies. Hopefully you can play with your cats without worrying about allergies.

Anyways on the game, i wish for a donut...to nuke the world

(Oh gosh, thank you so much for the concern! ;o; Unfortunately, my allergies developed years after I got my cats. But they're mild and mostly harmless. I just get very sneezy, congested, and my eyes itch. I plan to go to an allergen doctor at some point. Until then, I'm just taking medicine and trying to keep my face clean of their fur. I'm sorry to hear you dad also had allergies too!)

Your wish has been granted, but your donut-shaped weapon gave everyone a slice of pizza instead.

I wish I could go fishing.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but for the sake of convenience of the game a space-time portal opened in the Devonian time and conveniently a dunkleosteus grabs the pole and you know what happens next

I wish i was able to move atoms into different positions.

indohyus

Granted but the result is always a toxic, poisonous or dangerous elements.

I wish less people would set off fireworks.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but I would set off nuclear bombs and dynamite.

Hopefully less that our teeth were not careada and that one would not have to go to the dentist.

Subduction

Granted, but the rest of your skeletal system has been changed into a gelatinous substance.

I wish I had a British accent.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, it is a thick Glaswegian accent and none of your friends and family can understand you.

I wish for people who hate the Last Jedi to realise it is nowhere near as bad as they think it is.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

indohyus

Granted, but they put more hate on the rest of that trilogy.

I wish there was more documentaries like the Walking with... series.

Halichoeres

Granted, but they are all based on research that was state-of-the-art in 1999, ignoring the past 20 years of discovery.

I wish I could hear all the high frequencies that I lost playing in a band with no earplugs when I was younger.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Subduction

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 15, 2021, 06:23:06 PM
Granted, but they are all based on research that was state-of-the-art in 1999, ignoring the past 20 years of discovery.

I wish I could hear all the high frequencies that I lost playing in a band with no earplugs when I was younger.

(I'm really sorry to hear you've lost some of your hearing. D: )

Your wish has been granted but now you can't taste your favorite food anymore.

I wish I could go to Japan.

Newt

Granted, but you are there during the sakoku period, when outsiders are forbidden entry on pain of death.

I wish I could play an instrument.

Ravonium

Quote from: indohyus on January 10, 2021, 10:06:32 PM
Granted, but they put more hate on the rest of that trilogy.

Good.

Wish granted, it's the guitar and you end up only knowing how to play 4 chords and thinking that's enough to be a 'master' at it.

I wish for pictures of cute birds.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, Now get ready for some "birbs" as you folks call 'em. Just a lot of images so i will put them in a spoiler, so sorry if it seems suspicious, it's not, trust me. :) :)
Spoiler

I wish i havent made that Larry Bird joke in my response
[close]

Ravonium

I was looking for a different joke, but I was fully expecting someone to post a not-actually-a-bird 'bird', so well done I guess.

Wish granted, you instead make the joke I was looking for.

I wish for no more jokes.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: