News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Boki's Collection: A short goodbye (until we meet again) 3/7/23

Started by Bokisaurus, January 12, 2018, 09:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

So sorry for your loss. I've lost many pets over the years and it's never easy and always heart wrenching. They're never here long enough. Take all the time you need and I look forward to your return.

Faelrin

I'm so very sorry about the loss of your dear Sophie. My sincerest condolences. I went through this in 2019 when I lost my cat Stinky. It was very rough for me to recover after his loss, and took over a year (well the covid pandemic happened shortly after, so it made it harder). So I know how hard this is, and can be for you to deal with. I hope you take as much time as you can to grieve and care for yourself, and I hope you have a support network to help you with this (like friends and family, I mean other then here I guess). Just remember time can heal, and things become a new sort of normal, or rather at least that life will go on for you. You won't stop missing them, but you do get to a point where you can move past your grief. If this means putting this hobby on hold until you are ready to come back to it, and get your life stuff dealt with, then that's fine. We'll still be here when you are ready to return. Or I would think most of will be.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

RobinGoodfellow

I'm really sorry to hear about that.
It's sad.
I hope you'll return here soon.
Your thread is one of the few I followed with joy.
But, of course, life comes first.

All the best.

SRF

I'm really sorry for your loss Boki. For what it's worth, I really enjoyed your positive vibes here on the forum when a new PNSO figure came out. Also I've very much enjoyed your reviews in the last few years.

For now I wish you all the best and I hope you can spend time with your loved ones so you can put things to rest eventually. I hope to see you again here in the future.
But today, I'm just being father

Jose S.M.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss Boki. You'll be missed but it's good to take your time to heal and get better and hopefully you'll be back when you feel like it's the right time and we'll enjoy your presence and your excellent reviews once again.

JimoAi

Sorry for your loss Boki. Losing a pet is like losing a family member. Take your time to recover and when you're back, all of us would welcome you with open arms!

Libraraptor

Hey Boki, sorry to hear about all that. I will be missing you. You have been one of the few members I always felt close to since we belong to what I consider the group of pioneers here. I hope you will return when the time has come and wish you all the best! Until we meet again, Boki!

DinoFan2010

Wow. I am  extremely sorry for your loss, I know how it feels to lose a best friend. :'(

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Kapitaenosavrvs

I am really sorry to hear that. Take your Time. Extremely unterstandable. May your Life get back to be colourful as your Repaints and Reviews after you cleared and sortet yourself.

Looking forward to hear from you in the Future! :)

Halichoeres

I'm so sorry to hear about Sophie. It's always tough to say good-bye to a pet.

You're already missed around here. I hope in time you're able to come back and find some joy here, but even if you choose not to, I hope you know we'll remember you fondly.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

SidB

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 09, 2023, 06:23:12 PMI'm so sorry to hear about Sophie. It's always tough to say good-bye to a pet.

You're already missed around here. I hope in time you're able to come back and find some joy here, but even if you choose not to, I hope you know we'll remember you fondly.
That we shall - you've always had a really strong impact on the community in several ways, but perhaps especially due to your enthusiasm  for the hobby and unswervingly positive outlook towards the best in the business. Your attitude of stressing that which is excellent and not obsessing over minor imperfections has been a breath of fresh air.

Paleo Flo

I'am really sorry for you. I always loved your reviews and your art of presentation. You sold me a few figures :-)
I am looking forword to your return. Until then I wish you the very best.
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.