News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Eofauna general discussion

Started by Reptilia, March 05, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

An Argentinosaurus or Alamosaurus would be great, these two sauropods are an utmost need in figure forms. As a theropod, a Baryonyx or any Tyrannosaur(among the larger ones) would be great.

Over9K

Got the email this morning from Dan's... Triceratops inbound!

SRF

I'm really looking forward seeing in hand pictures of the Triceratops. I'll probably get it as soon as I can if it turns out as good as I expect it to be.
But today, I'm just being father

Carnoking

I also got the email. Looking forward to it!

Dusty Wren

That's weird--I pre-ordered the Trike from Dan's back in November and haven't gotten an email about it. Hope my order didn't get lost somehow.
Check out my customs thread!

Concavenator

Glad to finally see real life pics of these! It is an absolute masterpiece. I think I'll go with the Dominant version.

SidB

Quote from: Dusty Wren on March 04, 2021, 03:56:49 PM
That's weird--I pre-ordered the Trike from Dan's back in November and haven't gotten an email about it. Hope my order didn't get lost somehow.
Did you go to his website and open an account and check your orders? Dan's great at getting back to his customers, if you have a concern.

Loon

I agree, Dan is the best.

Also, I'm excited to see more pictures of this one in hand. I don't know if it's worth replacing my Safari version just yet, but it does look very good so far. Arguably, based on that most recent picture, nicer than the promo images. Hopefully, someone gets the Cryptic version soon, as that's the one I'm most interested in.

Duna

What a gorgeous sculpt! The painting looks better in the real figure. I'm very interested about the cryptic to see what those green-blue look like ...

Dusty Wren

Quote from: SidB on March 04, 2021, 08:49:07 PM
Did you go to his website and open an account and check your orders? Dan's great at getting back to his customers, if you have a concern.

Thanks for the reminder. I went in and checked, and the order is still in the system. Not sure why I haven't gotten an email about it, but I guess it'll arrive eventually.
Check out my customs thread!

SidB

Quote from: Dusty Wren on March 04, 2021, 10:48:42 PM
Quote from: SidB on March 04, 2021, 08:49:07 PM

Thanks for the reminder. I went in and checked, and the order is still in the system. Not sure why I haven't gotten an email about it, but I guess it'll arrive eventually.
In response to an email query that I sent to Dan last week, he replied that he's expecting the Eofauna trikes to arrive in the next few days FYI.

Duna

I have just received an email from Alcaiceria that they have received today the Eofauna triceratops and my parcel with the dominant version and other figures is ready to ship.
I can't wait to see it .... I have now a clear problem, I like the cryptic, too! ::)

Carnoking

More in hand photos, courtesy of Diermodel

SRF

Quote from: Carnoking on March 05, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

More in hand photos, courtesy of Diermodel

Difficult to decide which one to get...
But today, I'm just being father

Bread

I know others are not too happy about the blue legs. However, I will say it is the one I prefer out of the two. Thanks for sharing the photos CarnoKing!

Duna

Cryptic version is a beauty. Horns and head look even more interesting than the dominant version. I may end buying this, too ..

Carnoking

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Loon on March 04, 2021, 08:51:34 PM
I agree, Dan is the best.

Also, I'm excited to see more pictures of this one in hand. I don't know if it's worth replacing my Safari version just yet, but it does look very good so far. Arguably, based on that most recent picture, nicer than the promo images. Hopefully, someone gets the Cryptic version soon, as that's the one I'm most interested in.
You can have both since they represent different species of the same animal
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

terrorchicken

^they do? what  makes them different from one another? They look the same to my untrained eyes (except for the speculative colors of course).  :P
I prefer the darker colored one, I like the blue on the other ones frill but not on the legs...

Mattyonyx

avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking A perfectly functioning Wilson now stabbed to death  ;D ;D ;D
I really like the cryptic version! the more I look at the head, the more I think the orange areas on the snout is the closest we're getting to the speculated 'nose balloons'... With this coloration, it's easy to imagine them being inflated for display!

By the way, I love your pictures, can I share them on Paleo-Nerd.com?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: