You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

David Silva's Beasts of the Mesozoic: Ceratopsian Series - WAVE TWO SHIPPING!

Started by LeapingLaelaps, May 29, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smilodon P.

Quote from: Smilodon P. on November 28, 2020, 10:17:37 PM
Quote from: Flaffy on November 26, 2020, 01:37:06 AM
I wonder what's behind the mystery question mark in pic 3 :o.
Personally hoping for a 1/35 Torosaurus. or any species that was previously cut from the lineup

I guess it´s the 1/18th protoceratops and psittacosaurus models.

Shonisaurus

I'm glad you got those BoTM Ceraptosid wonders they are fabulous. My compliments are figures with bright and beautiful colors at the same time, although perhaps I would like them to have a much more conservative color pattern. Anyway, those figures are great, pretty and one hundred percent scientific.

Faelrin

avatar_paintingdinos @paintingdinos Wonderful pics. Glad to see folks getting these now. I won't be getting mine until next year. Still need to pay for some I added on way back when the survey went live. I also don't have the space right now for these beauties anyways unfortunately. Still long over do for a new shelf display.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Creature

They look amazing! Mine should be here on Monday. I can't wait to get it in-hand.
Instagram: where I play with dinosaurs, horses, and action figures.

Flaffy

Here's a thought:
Since David's developing 1/18 versions of the Psittacosaurus and Protoceratops, I wonder if there's a way that parts could be shared with the other 1/18 basal ceratopsians that were previously cut from the lineup.

Strawberry Crocodile

Got my nasutoceratops the day after! One of the benefits of living in NJ, I guess. Managed to force the tail on without the hot water trick reccomended in the lil pamphlet, but I would not reccomend
Profile pic by Stolpergiest

terrorchicken

got my package today but haven't opened it yet... dreading it b/c clumsy me dropped the box at one point. Hope it didn't get any damage.

Dino-mite!

Judging by a few reviews I think the boxes are more sturdy this time. Fingers crossed.

indohyus

ceratopsian

Not so much as a whisper yet. I'm just going to let it ride a while before bothering anyone about it.

Quote from: indohyus on December 01, 2020, 02:29:03 PM
Any fellow Brits got theirs yet? Not heard anything.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Received my three yesterday.  The Psittacosaurus looks great overall and I love the retro vibe of the DR tribute Monoclonius. The Protoceratops, while a huge and weighty piece the paint looks the roughest here with little shading and heavy brushstrokes.

Creature

Shonisaurus

I like its realistic colors. Where did you buy it? I am interested in these ceraptosides and I would like to buy some of them especially the medusaceratops and the chasmosaurus my two favorites.

indohyus

Got an email for my order. Brits prepare, the ceratopsians are on the way!!

Shonisaurus

I honestly would prefer to buy them from everythingdinosaur is a company whose owners are very good people, but the problem lies with the issue of the Bretix and the tariffs.

Is there a company in continental Europe of the EU that sells such David Silva BoTM figures? I am interested in them but I do not want to risk that these figures will later hold me back and impose tariff costs on me, I repeat. On the other hand, the pound sterling has a value higher than the euro, that is another reason why I abstain for now from buying in everythingdinosaur with all my pain because they are good people but honestly as the people of a region in my nation say "The peel is the peel"

Dusty Wren

I just got the notification that my figures have shipped! I am going to be refreshing the tracking info on that package so much in the next few days.
Check out my customs thread!

Appalachiosaurus

Just bought the Zuniceratops, Diabloceratops, Chasmosaurus, Medusaceratops, and Styracosaurus! Honestly I'm way more excited for this line than the raptors, and maybe even the Tyrannosaurs, and I'm clearing some space for a very colorful and detailed shelf already.

Creature

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 02, 2020, 11:28:04 AM
I like its realistic colors. Where did you buy it? I am interested in these ceraptosides and I would like to buy some of them especially the medusaceratops and the chasmosaurus my two favorites.

Right now it's the Kickstarter backers who are getting their orders, though it looks like Everything Dinosaur has their stock available now too.

If you want an EU retailer, you could always ask David about offering them through www.urzeitshop.de or something.

ceratopsian

So they have!  I still haven't heard anything from Mike though about fulfilling Backerkit orders. Presumably should soon.

DragonRider02

The Ceratopsians are in stock on ED! I just ordered Styracosaurus, can't wait to receive it!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: