News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Safari Ltd - new for 2019

Started by Kayakasaurus, July 31, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorgesaurus

friends I can not upload the photos but can search the Facebook page Dinocollector I appear as Jorge RA yesterday publish the photos there with comparatives

Concavenator

Quote from: Jorgesaurus on February 13, 2019, 08:23:46 PM
friends I can not upload the photos but can search the Facebook page Dinocollector I appear as Jorge RA yesterday publish the photos there with comparatives
Okey, I have already seen the pics, thank you  :)

avatar_suspsy @suspsy  I know you have the Collecta standard versions of Spinosaurus, but will you be getting the new Safari one?
What do you think of it?

Dan

Concavenator

Great!

avatar_Dan @Dan , when do you expect to have the new Allosaurus? I preordered mine a while ago already.

suspsy

Quote from: Concavenator on February 14, 2019, 07:26:51 AM
Quote from: Jorgesaurus on February 13, 2019, 08:23:46 PM
Okey, I have already seen the pics, thank you  :)

avatar_suspsy @suspsy  I know you have the Collecta standard versions of Spinosaurus, but will you be getting the new Safari one?
What do you think of it?

I think the Safari one looks fabulous, but as I've noted before, I already have the Standard walking and swimming versions from CollectA, so I'm not really inclined to get this one.

Maybe I'll change my mind if I come across it in person someday.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

Sincerely, the spinosaurus of Safari 2019 is a very good figure but today I have other preferences as to my favorite spinosaurus is a beautiful figure Safari spinosaurus and immense but I will have to see them personally to be able to judge it when I buy it on urzeitshop.de

As for Safari 2019's stegosaurus it's awesome, it's a lot better than I imagined and it's really going to replace Carnegie's old one in order of preference. Rectify in this case is wise.

PhilSauria

These will be available locally, "soon" I'm told, and I'll be ordering both. I like Stegosaurs and I've decided to buy every new Spinosaurus this year, if I can afford them. Think I'll be making a stand for this Spino to further sell the swimming pose on display.

Renecito

Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Jose S.M.

I can't wait to have that Stegosaurus in my shelf! I'm just waiting for the Allosaurus to be available, apparently at the end of February or early March.

PhilSauria

Thanks for posting (a link to) this - good to see a size comparison with figures that a lot of us on here have - it should display quite well with the rest of the Spinosaurs so far, well at least the ones that I have, those being Carnegie, Collecta and Schleich. I have made it my mission to acquire all of the Spinos released this year.

Shonisaurus

Thanks for the links in the photographs avatar_Renecito @Renecito  Safari is updating the missing Carnegie collection with figures with a more than acceptable size. What I see unfortunately is that the buyer of these figures did not include the Safari pteranodon for me the most superb of all toy dinosaur brands, and I see that we will have to wait for the allosaurus of Safari 2019 to be commercialized with its new corrected paint layer. Magnificent Safari stegosaurus of 2019, I had a wrong opinion of that figure I think it will be a successful figure in terms of sales, although it will be a little difficult to get used to the new scientific appearance of stegosaurus.

Safari spinosaurus is very nice but as I said I have my preferences towards other sculptures of the same species.

DragonRider02

My Citipati doesn't want to stand anymore! Today I noticed he tripped over, leaning on other figure. When I tried to stand him properly, he didn't want to! His feet seem to be slightly warped. I have no idea how this happened!
Anyone has that problem too? Or is this Just my Citipati?  :'(

Shonisaurus

Quote from: DragonRider02 on February 16, 2019, 01:47:30 PM
My Citipati doesn't want to stand anymore! Today I noticed he tripped over, leaning on other figure. When I tried to stand him properly, he didn't want to! His feet seem to be slightly warped. I have no idea how this happened!

My Safari citipati honestly suffered a fall from my bookshelf but that did not affect its stability and more abrasions were not produced in the figure. I do not know what could have happened to you with your DragonRider02 figure. In my case fortunately I have no problems with this beautiful figure.

Jose S.M.

Mine lost balance after some days too. And my safari Acrocanthosaurus lost it after two years too, I live in a very hot place so it's not that surprising to me. Some collectA figures warped too in their base and the favorite Baryonyx warped even on its base.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Looking forward to the Stegosaurus, especially, the Spinosaurus does look really nice too, and Allosaurus of course.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Minmiminime

I honestly don't know what I was expecting or why I was expecting it, but I'm shocked (in a good way) at the size of the Spino 😹
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

ceratopsian

Mine has always been reluctant to stand. I keep him on his original plastic support to reduce the weight on his legs. And to protect his neighbours.

Concavenator

My Citipati doesn't have the slightest problem standing,in fact, it's one of the few figures in my collection that actually stand-I even have some tripods that can't stand,namely the Carnegie Giganotosaurus and the Papo Oviraptor

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: