You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom by Mattel - new for 2019

Started by Prehistory Resurrection, August 04, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino Scream3232

Review is up for the Indominus Rex. She's such a great toy. Got some nice video of the light up throat feature in the dark. Works really well in the dark. Hopefully more of the preorders will be shipping soon. https://youtu.be/rmXtG2qXAgc

Faelrin

D @Dino Scream3232 Thanks for the review and all those comparisons. After seeing it alongside with not only Battle Damage Blue, but the Carnotaurus, recent Albertosaurus, and even one of the Legacy rex figures, I'm amazed at how huge this toy truly is.

I'll be honest I actually held off with pre-ordering it on amazon, or EE (not going to pay $20 extra for a $40 toy just to get it sooner) as I wanted to hopefully find it on store shelves. I'm now not so certain that will be happening soon anyways, since the new Savage Strike, and Dual Attack figures have been spotted in stores recently, but no sign of this one yet. So I guess I'll just have to get around to ordering it on amazon, as I have for much of this line due to poor distribution in my area (at least in regards to the Tapejara, Dimetrodon, Coelurus, and Herrerasaurus. I was lucky enough to find the new roarivores when I did at a Walmart about an hour away so I might end up returning there in a few weeks). Although along the same lines, I have to wonder if this means a much longer wait for the Battle Damage Plesiosaurus, etc too then expected (though it has shown up in  some countries outside the US). Hopefully just delayed to fall and will release with the other expected Battle Damage figures, such as the new Spinosaurus, etc.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Toasaurus

Quote from: PhilSauria on May 17, 2019, 11:58:49 AM
Quote from: Toasaurus on May 17, 2019, 05:15:46 AM
Quote from: Dino Scream3232 on May 17, 2019, 04:34:34 AM
avatar_Toasaurus @Toasaurus just the Proceratosaurus shipped. I actually found the Mussaurus ialready in stores. But I still have it preordered on Amazon since it's now my favorite Attack Pack!!
lucky im really trying to get that mussaurus but my stores in canada yeild nothing and prices on ebay are insane and amazon is a preorder can you see if you can help me get that mussaurus

Despite some lip service from Mattel in regard to distribution from the comments I am seeing and the experience here in Australia they do not seem to have done anything about it! The stores here keep restocking the same handful of figures from the early releases with nothing new at all turning up. Very disappointing. I see the figures I'd like either going for ridiculous prices on eBay or up an Amazon where you can forget about it if you are trying to order from Australia.
that suck it seems mattel hates canada and Australia or any international relases my only hope is amazon preorder or over priced listings unless someone can help me obtain thses figures are there any us memebrs that can help me obtain the mussaurus quetzalcoatlus any of the new savage strikes the nasutoceratops ans allosaurus and the indominus i know i shouldnt ask here but i really am kinda desprate for some one to help

Dino Scream3232

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin I've yet to see the new Roarivores or new allo and nastu around here. But they are popping up on the east coast as of yesterday. I've found all the new attack packs (Mussaurus etc..) over a week ago at Walmart. I'm glad you liked the comparisons. It's my favorite part of reviews lol

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Toasaurus on May 17, 2019, 06:54:16 PM
avatar_Toasaurus @Toasaurus just the Proceratosaurus shipped. I actually found the Mussaurus ialready in stores. But I still have it preordered on Amazon since it's now my favorite Attack Pack!!
lucky im really trying to get that mussaurus but my stores in canada yeild nothing and prices on ebay are insane and amazon is a preorder can you see if you can help me get that mussaurus

Despite some lip service from Mattel in regard to distribution from the comments I am seeing and the experience here in Australia they do not seem to have done anything about it! The stores here keep restocking the same handful of figures from the early releases with nothing new at all turning up. Very disappointing. I see the figures I'd like either going for ridiculous prices on eBay or up an Amazon where you can forget about it if you are trying to order from Australia.
that suck it seems mattel hates canada and Australia or any international relases my only hope is amazon preorder or over priced listings unless someone can help me obtain thses figures are there any us memebrs that can help me obtain the mussaurus quetzalcoatlus any of the new savage strikes the nasutoceratops ans allosaurus and the indominus i know i shouldnt ask here but i really am kinda desprate for some one to help

Australia has the BD Plesiosaurus, we don't have it here yet. Asia has the Quetz and we don't.  I just this week found a 2nd Coelurus at retail and it's been out awhile.  I blame distributors who aren't ordering or ordering as much.

Toasaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 17, 2019, 07:13:46 PM
Quote from: Toasaurus on May 17, 2019, 06:54:16 PM

Australia has the BD Plesiosaurus, we don't have it here yet. Asia has the Quetz and we don't.  I just this week found a 2nd Coelurus at retail and it's been out awhile.  I blame distributors who aren't ordering or ordering as much.
omg you found the bd plesiosaurus we dont even have the battle damaged albertosaurus in canada :(

Faelrin

D @Dino Scream3232 Yeah I was quite surprised to find them when I did (they did not have the new attack packs yet though, which I was checking for). I'm in central PA but my local stores are usually a bit behind. I'll be lucky if I can find any of the other new figures by June, if not next Friday. At least I have all the SS for pre order on amazon so not going to worry about those as much.

terrorchicken

Quote from: Loon on May 15, 2019, 10:00:41 PM
avatar_terrorchicken @terrorchicken the blues a whole new figure, yeah.

interesting, thanks!

I have yet to see a single coelurus, yet my Walmart is drowning in albertosauruses.  ???

PhilSauria

Toasaurus, where did you see the Plesiosaurus?

That's top of my Mattel hit list (not a long list I might add) and I've not seen it in any of the handful of Melbourne stores that I have been haunting.

Toasaurus

Quote from: PhilSauria on May 18, 2019, 03:39:21 AM

That's top of my Mattel hit list (not a long list I might add) and I've not seen it in any of the handful of Melbourne stores that I have been haunting.
no i havent seen it in canada we have barely any dinorivals stuff i said i havent seen it sorry for misleading you i sometime have trouble with commuitating and might not say the right thing I'm looking for new dino rivals figures to but it seem like almost no one is wanting to help me

Blade-of-the-Moon

Try this group :  https://www.facebook.com/groups/2084983685078403/   

One guy says he found one in Melbourne.

My Aussie friend Jon added me to the group, it's the only place I've seen the Plesiosaur turn up.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Toasaurus on May 18, 2019, 04:21:14 AM

no i havent seen it in canada we have barely any dinorivals stuff i said i havent seen it sorry for misleading you i sometime have trouble with commuitating and might not say the right thing I'm looking for new dino rivals figures to but it seem like almost no one is wanting to help me

Best thing to do is to wait, more stuff should be coming.   I could help but shipping will be a pain.

PhilSauria

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 18, 2019, 05:44:24 AM

My Aussie friend Jon added me to the group, it's the only place I've seen the Plesiosaur turn up.

Thanks for the link but I am not on Facebook and tend to avoid social media for more reasons than I have time to go into here. I' ll just keep looking but on past experience I am not optimistic. Retailers here do not seem to be picking up on any of the new releases and continue to re-order the same dozen or so figures! If I had a dollar for how many bloody Triceratops I've seen.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: PhilSauria on May 18, 2019, 11:00:10 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 18, 2019, 05:44:24 AM

Thanks for the link but I am not on Facebook and tend to avoid social media for more reasons than I have time to go into here. I' ll just keep looking but on past experience I am not optimistic. Retailers here do not seem to be picking up on any of the new releases and continue to re-order the same dozen or so figures! If I had a dollar for how many bloody Triceratops I've seen.

Facebook is like any forum, you only participate as much as you like. If you join and just become part of groups with little to no friends added you can use your feed as a good news and updates source on anything that interests you.   I use it for business and it's worked well at least til my family found me lol

I've heard Mattel may have some sort of June rollout of product? Not really confirmed just talked about a lot.

Faelrin

I'm hoping this new stuff will see a wide release by June. I know the new roarivores had their case dated for June. The others might be the same. Just a little bit longer to wait and see.

Edit: At least several of the figures have release dates by early June on amazon (such as the Attack Pack Mussaurus and Dual Attack Quetzalcoatlus), and obviously some have already been found in stores, such as the attack packs, savage strike, etc in some areas now.

Toasaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 18, 2019, 05:46:01 AM

Best thing to do is to wait, more stuff should be coming.   I could help but shipping will be a pain.
nope there is literally nothing in canada at all and no one is helping me caus ei would preorder but im kinda skeptical about release dates and not getting them on ebay cause they cost an arm or leg and im not the best person to wait cause theyll never arrive in canada better to get them not than later and why i need some one to help they might be able to find and order it for me

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Toasaurus on May 18, 2019, 11:48:57 PM

nope there is literally nothing in canada at all and no one is helping me caus ei would preorder but im kinda skeptical about release dates and not getting them on ebay cause they cost an arm or leg and im not the best person to wait cause theyll never arrive in canada better to get them not than later and why i need some one to help they might be able to find and order it for me

Sigh.  Your kinda asking a lot though.  I read your post here :
Quote from: Toasaurus on May 17, 2019, 07:32:30 PM
Hi im looking for these jurassic world dino rival figures cause i cant find anything in canada and not to expensive

Mussaurus attack pack

Destroy n devor indominus

Any of the new savage strike figures like the dilophosaurus pachephlosaurus (sorry for the bad spelling) and the velicoraptor

The dual attack allosaurus

The dual attack nasutoceratops

The mega dual attack quetzalcoatlus

Would preorder but im kinda sceptical about relase dates and would prefer if i could order it and ship it now rather than preorder and have it ship "soon" a d also not to pay and arm and leg each for them pm me and let me know if you can help and ill talk about how much price

You want all these new figures that are just now showing up. You mentioned the BD Albertosaurus, did you want one? Those I've seen and can get, also some of the newer repaints like the Bary and Anky, Cerato, Metri. 

I could order you an Indominus from EE, have it here in a week then ship it to you, it's about 70.00 USD with ship to get it here. To you I would guess probably another 30-40.00 for that size of a box?  According to Google that's about 148.16 CAD of course if it's less I would refund it.   

It sounds like you want to get all these figures from members for cost with no shipping, that's just not feasible bud. You say not an arm and leg and not too expensive, but that's subjective.  I have costs involved but I usually just eat the gas bill for running around since I run errands while out too.

You sound a bit impatient, most of us do pre-orders and deal, some have received product early for some reason than others that doesn't mean all of us can just get them right now. 

I can help and would make no mistake, been doing it for years. But it will be more than retail.  There is a reason I have a Lockwood set or any of the Destructasaurs which I think TRU Canada has?

Toasaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 19, 2019, 04:48:00 AM

Hi im looking for these jurassic world dino rival figures cause i cant find anything in canada and not to expensive

Mussaurus attack pack

Any of the new savage strike figures like the dilophosaurus pachephlosaurus (sorry for the bad spelling) and the velicoraptor

Would preorder but im kinda sceptical about relase dates and would prefer if i could order it and ship it now rather than preorder and have it ship "soon" a d also not to pay and arm and leg each for them pm me and let me know if you can help and ill talk about how much price

You want all these new figures that are just now showing up. You mentioned the BD Albertosaurus, did you want one? Those I've seen and can get, also some of the newer repaints like the Bary and Anky, Cerato, Metri. 

I could order you an Indominus from EE, have it here in a week then ship it to you, it's about 70.00 USD with ship to get it here. To you I would guess probably another 30-40.00 for that size of a box?  According to Google that's about 148.16 CAD of course if it's less I would refund it.   

It sounds like you want to get all these figures from members for cost with no shipping, that's just not feasible bud. You say not an arm and leg and not too expensive, but that's subjective.  I have costs involved but I usually just eat the gas bill for running around since I run errands while out too.

You sound a bit impatient, most of us do pre-orders and deal, some have received product early for some reason than others that doesn't mean all of us can just get them right now. 

I can help and would make no mistake, been doing it for years. But it will be more than retail.  There is a reason I have a Lockwood set or any of the Destructasaurs which I think TRU Canada has?
ok im sorry i was a bit worked up i do appreciate what you doing i would like to get that indominus but idk if the entertainment earth listing is preorder or in stock and i do want to get the nanmu indomius and i would only get the mattel indominus if it was cheaper that the nanmu one i can send a link to is its like 83 canadian including shipping also trying to get the mussaurus the reason i dont like preorders is sometimes the relase dates are not solid and i could spend months and they still wont take my payment and ship it its not im impatient its that i just want to make sure its solid i do apologize about my wording i have a disability and its kinda hard for me to form sentences properly and to get my point across i have trouble communicating sometimes i didnt mean sound braty

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Toasaurus on May 19, 2019, 05:44:34 AM

Mussaurus attack pack

ok im sorry i was a bit worked up i do appreciate what you doing i would like to get that indominus but idk if the entertainment earth listing is preorder or in stock and i do want to get the nanmu indomius and i would only get the mattel indominus if it was cheaper that the nanmu one i can send a link to is its like 83 canadian including shipping also trying to get the mussaurus the reason i dont like preorders is sometimes the relase dates are not solid and i could spend months and they still wont take my payment and ship it its not im impatient its that i just want to make sure its solid i do apologize about my wording i have a disability and its kinda hard for me to form sentences properly and to get my point across i have trouble communicating sometimes i didnt mean sound braty

I wouldn't say "bratty" maybe over exuberant ? A bit undecided for sure. You want the Nanmu, hit up ebay is your best bet. The EE one says preorder but it still says May.  https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/jurassic-world-destroy-n-devour-indominus-rex/mtgct95

If you don't care for preorders I'm afraid all you can do is wait. Begging members to help you get them when even they are looking for them or don't have them yet won't help.   Again I'm afraid your best bet is ebay, you'll pay for them to be sure but there is a price to being one of the "firsts".

Toasaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 19, 2019, 06:08:04 AM
Quote from: Toasaurus on May 19, 2019, 05:44:34 AM

Mussaurus attack pack

I wouldn't say "bratty" maybe over exuberant ? A bit undecided for sure. You want the Nanmu, hit up ebay is your best bet. The EE one says preorder but it still says May.  https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/jurassic-world-destroy-n-devour-indominus-rex/mtgct95

If you don't care for preorders I'm afraid all you can do is wait. Begging members to help you get them when even they are looking for them or don't have them yet won't help.   Again I'm afraid your best bet is ebay, you'll pay for them to be sure but there is a price to being one of the "firsts".
ok im sorry for doing that sometimes i get carried away ill just wait

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: