News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu Studio - New for 2020

Started by Loon, December 05, 2019, 05:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

probably get the movie version eventually

AMXPL

Hello !
I have a nanmu tyrannosaurus 1:35. How to open his jaws?
He has obstructed articulation.

Fenestra

Keep the head under a warm/hot water tap for a minute.
Then gently try to open the jaws. This will sometimes do the trick.

SenSx

Quote from: Carnoking on August 22, 2020, 02:06:46 AM

I originally was none too excited for this stegosaurus, but I gotta say it looks like the paint got a little more complex and I think it's looking great now. I also love the more vibrant variant!

Looking ver good thanks !

But in the end I'm very happy with my Rebor Stegosaurus, I don't think I'll get this one.

Carnoking

Quote from: SenSx on August 22, 2020, 10:18:40 PM
Quote from: Carnoking on August 22, 2020, 02:06:46 AM

I originally was none too excited for this stegosaurus, but I gotta say it looks like the paint got a little more complex and I think it's looking great now. I also love the more vibrant variant!

Looking ver good thanks !

But in the end I'm very happy with my Rebor Stegosaurus, I don't think I'll get this one.

I love the Rebor ones as well, but these nanmu ones are distinctly Jurassic, whereas the rebor ones felt like an attempt to be more accurate. I'm thinking I might have to get one of the nanmus for my pop culture display of dinos and save the rebor stegs for some other shelf.

SenSx

Quote from: AMXPL on August 22, 2020, 02:58:00 PM
Hello !
I have a nanmu tyrannosaurus 1:35. How to open his jaws?
He has obstructed articulation.

Or use a hairdryer (hot air) on each sides of the jaw, as explained on Lanatimeshop pictures on page for the item:

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Nanmu-Tyrannosaurus-Rex-Figure-Alpha-T-Rex-Dinosaur-Toys-Trex-Animal-Collector/254578597779?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Don't force it to open.

AMXPL

Quote from: SenSx on August 23, 2020, 03:37:57 AM

Or use a hairdryer (hot air) on each sides of the jaw, as explained on Lanatimeshop pictures on page for the item:

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Nanmu-Tyrannosaurus-Rex-Figure-Alpha-T-Rex-Dinosaur-Toys-Trex-Animal-Collector/254578597779?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Don't force it to open.

Where is it written. I can not see it.

SenSx

Quote from: AMXPL on August 23, 2020, 12:43:59 PM
Quote from: SenSx on August 23, 2020, 03:37:57 AM

Don't force it to open.

Where is it written. I can not see it.

Clic on the picture at the top on the side, it's the second picture, it's like an illustrated manual.

Over9K

Well, I can finally answer an earlier question...

Yes, the Nanmu figures coming from Big Bad Toy Store do include the human figures. Got the flare Claire with the Allosaurus, got the control pad Claire and East Dock Sign with the Spinosaurus.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Over9K on August 24, 2020, 04:12:32 AM
Well, I can finally answer an earlier question...

Yes, the Nanmu figures coming from Big Bad Toy Store do include the human figures. Got the flare Claire with the Allosaurus, got the control pad Claire and East Dock Sign with the Spinosaurus.

def good to know!

Over9K

Over9K

SenSx

Congrats !
That Nanmu JP Spinosaurus is really impressive.

How much time did it take to reach you ?

Shonisaurus

Unfortunately my Nanmu Studio mosasaurus has not yet been delivered to me, the package has not moved since July 19.  :(

SenSx

Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 24, 2020, 06:54:32 PM
Unfortunately my Nanmu Studio mosasaurus has not yet been delivered to me, the package has not moved since July 19.  :(

Yep, me July 7.
Sorry to repeat myself, but that's a torture  :-X
It seems shipments from China are slower for Europe than they are for the US.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: SenSx on August 24, 2020, 07:01:17 PM

Yep, me July 7.
Sorry to repeat myself, but that's a torture  :-X
It seems shipment from China are slower for Europe than they are for the US.
my package probally doesnt even exist yet

Over9K

Quote from: SenSx on August 24, 2020, 05:29:00 PM
Congrats !

Three days once BBTS shipped it. From the time it came into inventory at BBTS and I had my pre-order was about a week.

Over9K

My Mosasaurus was 81 days in shipping, May 29th to August 17th. Chinese shipping to the USA has to run through Japan first, and Japan sucks unholy hind tit on shipping right now.

BlueKrono

Quote from: Over9K on August 24, 2020, 11:41:17 PM
Quote from: SenSx on August 24, 2020, 05:29:00 PM
Congrats !

Three days once BBTS shipped it. From the time it came into inventory at BBTS and I had my pre-order was about a week.

I also received mine in a relatively timely fashion from BBTS.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Takama

Do the BBTS Ones come with the Art Cards as well?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: