News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 i hope this works
Its Mosasaurus Hoffmani

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 03, 2021, 01:49:14 AM
avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 i hope this works
Its Mosasaurus Hoffmani
AHHHH ITS ME ;D ;D ;D
THANK YOU!
I LOVE IT SMMMM
i'll do u a giga or smthn when i get round 2 drawing lol

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Stegotyranno420

Deleted

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 03, 2021, 02:14:54 AM
EY remember this vid i made for ya?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RqnDAYzYE3Tio5O2RzeExZ3zGrkpy03b/view
YES HAHAHA I LOVE IT SM
man thats so good, i cannot believe how much talent u have lol

Stegotyranno420

yah, the song is in the navy by the village people
Got the idea from the Simpsons episode(simpsons tide, season 9)

I hope to create remastered edition with some more of my forumite friends, if anyone is interested, they can contact me, only 4new guys are allowed tho,

Stegotyranno420

Reuben03

Kapitaenosavrvs

Nice Work. I never thought a Webapplication can be used so versatile and fine. Looks natural and believable to me :)

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

Utahraptor ostromaysori:

I gave it a scaly head as it probably lived in a hot environment, so it kind of reminds me of a vulture. I also gave it some extensive head tissue and bulk because i like that idea. The scaly head is also supposed to represent how its different from its more birdlike descendants. If I'm not mistaken, Utahraptor is among the oldest/primitive of the maniraptorans. Its somewhat a transitional species from larger scaly theropods to smaller feathered ones.
I understand many folks will not like this guy. And that's fine, you are entitled to your opinion

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 05, 2021, 09:10:23 PM
Utahraptor ostrummaysorum:
I gave it a scaly head as it probably lived in a hot environment, so it kind of reminds me of a vulture. I also gave it some extensive head tissue and bulk because i like that idea. The scaly head is also supposed to represent how its different from its more birdlike descendants. If I'm not mistaken, Utahraptor is among the oldest/primitive of the maniraptorans. Its somewhat a transitional species from larger scaly theropods to smaller feathered ones.
I understand many folks will not like this guy. And that's fine, you are entitled to your opinion
bare fleshy vulture head? exposed third finger??? Bold and commendable! plausible speculation for utahraptor. i don't know if you are familiar with keenan taylors speculative reconstruction? but i'm verrry interested in it, look forward to when the utahraptor project is fully funded and we can understand the animal a bit better...

Reuben03

Stegotyranno420

Austroraptor Cabazaii, a more bird-like raptor
I will get the video done tomorrow.

Subduction

I'm sorry I don't comment on your art nearly as much as I should. Sometimes I'm just busy and other times, I just don't know what to say. I prefer leaving insightful or helpful comments. But I'm happy to see that you're still posting content. Good job! All of these have been so beautiful. I especially like the Tyrannosaurus Rex! :D

I know this was mentioned on another page but try not to take it too personally when you don't get feedback. Unless you're a known, professional artist, a lot of the times we just won't. I'm not saying this to discourage you or anything. I'm talking from experience. I've posted artwork on various websites and usually the people who gave me feedback were friends. So unless you plan on doing art for your career, I've learned how to enjoy making art for myself and sharing it amongst friends.

So don't ever give up! Just keep going and creating art! You have a lot of potential! <3

Stegotyranno420

It's okay S @Subduction ,that's not an issue anymore

Also, is there any professionals or really smart guys out there to examine my art? I'm getting really paranoid about me just being a fraud when it comes to dinosaurs

Subduction

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 12, 2021, 10:18:54 PM
It's okay S @Subduction ,that's not an issue anymore

Also, is there any professionals or really smart guys out there to examine my art? I'm getting really paranoid about me just being a fraud when it comes to dinosaurs

I'm sorry to hear that. As for professionals, I know there's Gabriel N. U./SerpenIllus, Mark Witton, and others. But I'm pretty sure a lot of the DTF members can help you with anatomy concerns and whatnot. You can also try posting to Instagram and Twitter. I know there are large paleontological communities there. But anyone who does art professionally or for a long time can give you helpful feedback.

Stegotyranno420

Hi everyone, so i took a small break from dinosaurs and made some random foods(my dad told me what to make, so those are the choices)

Stegotyranno420

Here is a Siberian Hunter Gatherer from 22,000 bc.
Part of a small clan, this hunter, Haktash, was the master of his clan. His clan doesn't revolve under a chief, a high ranking member, but rather a master, or in their tongue, Debjel, a male outcast from another (linguistically indifferent) clan, who has taken over the clan. Haktash however, was expelled from his clan, after 2 other Debjels from otehr clans beat him up and kicked him out. He now walks along the Siberian landscape, and is approaching Europe, or as his people call it, Juraki Stoliep, were he will try to find tribes and clans to takeover. Haktash is so desperate, you can see it through his ritual mask, or Chakum. Haktash doesn't even have a spear, he uses heavy sticks and branches to injure prey, but now, he sees a predator. A foreign predator... 

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: