News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Lynx

I just found this thread and my word, your art is AMAZING. For a thirteen year old, your art is extremely good.. You have a lot of potential for the future. One thing I recommend is always having a reference for whatever you are drawing. Basing your colors off of real animals also helps with finding colors that blend well easier.
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Lynx @Lynx thanks very much for the compliment and advice. I know its kind of arbitrary and bizarre to ask but can we be friends?

Anways, here is my Deinocheirus Mirificus:

For April, i might bring back those original pencil drawings with the stories, if you guys want

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That Deinocheirus is beautiful, well done again
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

JohannesB

Very nice work, sir. I hope to see more dinosaurs from you in natural surroundings, from different angles, interacting with each other. Sketches or paintings or whatever. Anyhow, interesting to see how your work will evolve :-)

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 16, 2021, 06:18:20 PM
avatar_Lynx @Lynx thanks very much for the compliment and advice. I know its kind of arbitrary and bizarre to ask but can we be friends?

Hopefully quotes work this time!

Sure! I don't see it as bizarre at all.
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Failed archaeologist on March 17, 2021, 01:40:31 AM
Very nice work, sir. I hope to see more dinosaurs from you in natural surroundings, from different angles, interacting with each other. Sketches or paintings or whatever. Anyhow, interesting to see how your work will evolve :-)
Thank you very much, I'm only 13 so you don't need to address me as sir, in fact, I'm assuming you are older, so I should call you sir hehe.
I will take your advice. In April, I'm gonna try to make the animals in more dynamic scenarios, rightnow i am doing it in this style to get a good idea on patterns, its great to know people are interested in my work

avatar_Lynx @Lynx great, i added you to my Buddies list

Stegotyranno420

Dimorphodon macroynx

You know, if you ever want to use my colors for a repaint, i will be happy to let you, just please tag my name when posting

Stegotyranno420

Baryonyx walkeri for my good friend avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx .
I'm sorry, I didn't fully obey your ideal, as I didn't want to make seem like the safari ltd one.
But I made this one based on what I think you like(sorry if I'm wrong)

1.I gave it lips and soft tissue
2. I made it with a closed mouth
3. I tried giving it a pattern similar to the Doug Watson Baryonyx
4. I gave it a neutral and calm walking position

I hope you like it, my English friend.

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 20, 2021, 09:36:47 PM
Baryonyx walkeri for my good friend avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx .
I'm sorry, I didn't fully obey your ideal, as I didn't want to make seem like the safari ltd one.

AWW my fav so far

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 20, 2021, 09:36:47 PM

Thank you very much avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 this is beautiful, I love it, very natural. Love my colour tones, and the face is particularly nice. If you don't mind I'd like to save this on my computer?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Of course. Its for you anyways

Stegotyranno420

Cryolophosaurus Ellioti:
I have been seeing lots of depictions, and they all are either skinny as a stick or look like a bird. I thought, what if it was robust. It seems more likely to have been an ambush predator, or maybe a piscivore like a spinosaur. So I made this reconstruction.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Interesting idea, that could certainly work. Nice idea.

Stegotyranno420

Here is my Generic Apatosaur with sub-adult:

The background was made through an AI generation program called Gaugan, you draw a crude image containing certain values and variables, and it converts it to a landscape.
Here was the original copy:

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Thats a beautiful and graceful looking Apatosaurine, nice chunky neck too. And that background suits them well.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 01, 2021, 06:25:07 PM
Tyrannosaurus Rex: The (Belated) Finale to February
I'm sorry I made this. I understand lots of folks hate this guy, and that's okay, you are entitled to your opinion. 
So besides that, here it is, the Tyrant Lizard King!(not the JP Monster)

There's nothing wrong with liking a thing, and no need to apologize for it.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 23, 2021, 07:12:58 PM
Here is my Generic Apatosaur with sub-adult:
The background was made through an AI generation program called Gaugan, you draw a crude image containing certain values and variables, and it converts it to a landscape.
Here was the original copy:
you get better everyday!

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: