News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Stegotyranno420

Thanks bros. And yes i feel better, but i still got to wear the casts

Stegotyranno420

Tyrannosaurus for a future project, still needs work and edits

Stegotyranno420

Reuben03

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Shonisaurus

You have improved a lot in the reconstruction of dinosaurs that triceratops and tyrannosaurus have been more than acceptable. Keep it up! Over time you can even be a great paleoartist, even a renowned illustrator like John Sibbick for example.

Lynx

I love the trike! I like the rex coloration as well, imo it looks a bit like the saurian reconstruction, which I love!
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 thanks much bro
avatar_Lynx @Lynx Yes, a redish-purplish brown seems the most believable color for tyrannosaurus. Will be adding stripes
avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus its so great to see you back here again my good friend. Yes I been wanting to find ways on selling my art. Thanks very much Shoni.

Stegotyranno420

Lilliensternus Lilliensterni for avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi

I dont normally do color variations but this was too good to pass

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on April 22, 2021, 10:05:24 PM
Triceratops Horridus

next time why dont you give it massive nausal chambers and spiky osteoderms and tail quills?  :)) lol thats what i'd do but im crazy so just ignore me lmao

Stegotyranno420

Next time, tho i will do it with a najavoceratops or something

Gwangi

Thanks avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 for the dedication. I think I like the color on the top one the best but they're all fantastic.

Stegotyranno420

https://youtu.be/YlTd55G3mDY
No problem avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi . Its my way of saying thanks to a good friend

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on April 30, 2021, 02:36:06 AM
No problem avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi . Its my way of saying thanks to a good friend
DUDE IT'S SO CHUNKY 10/10

Stegotyranno420

Thanks dude, btw, on the movie review project we are doing, wanna put it in separate parts or one part?

Stegotyranno420

Aquilolinguis Brontus(Xenodosti:Karakata, Zukic: Ritkoc, Sauroseni Prakit: Takara-Morgh)
From the aliens project:

Length=3-6 meters
Height=2=2.3 meters
Carnivorous

Stegotyranno420

Tried making Tethyhadros using a iPad app. Do you prefer the old or new versions
Sorry I cannot enable vote, something jammed with the previous and I can't edit and I don't want to bother Dr Admin

PrimevalRaptor

This one has some really nice textures! The stripes are also a nice touch and I like how the colors on the body blend.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Oh that Tethyshadros is lovely, a sweet expression too
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

avatar_PrimevalRaptor @PrimevalRaptor thanks, love your art too and I wish to become like you sir
avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx thanks man, its always great to see y'all happy

But my question is do you prefer sketchpad or sketchbook(previous)
Tommorow i will finally make a acrocanthosaurus in both apps.
It will be the final showdown...
EDIT:Crap this was a baby parasaurolophus skeletal i use. Just pretend it was a tethyhadros

Bread

That Tethyshadros is wonderful; although a simple pose, it works great for hadrosaurs. Keep up the great work!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: