News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Stegotyranno420

Shonisaurus

How you have improved! That paleoart is now genuinely cool. You can already compare yourself in terms of genius with other DTF artists and it is not fulfilled, it is the reality, you have improved a lot.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 12, 2021, 12:00:58 PM
How you have improved! That paleoart is now genuinely cool. You can already compare yourself in terms of genius with other DTF artists and it is not fulfilled, it is the reality, you have improved a lot.
thanks so so much my friend, but unfortunately, i wasnt able to get any offers for commissions. Hopefully, I get some offers soon.Painting for me is fun and it comes in handy when you need to give someone something. Last week was teacher appreciation week, so i made two of my former teachers some art. Its very kind of you to say such nice things.

Stegotyranno420

Homo Sapiens (Ancient Hurro-Ugartarian population):

Seriousness aside, this was just for a school project where I had to write a music album review, so while everyone else probably chose beetles or something I chose HurriannHymns. This was part of the project

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Looking at your 2 Olorotitan side by side I think I prefer the first one. Botha are nice though. Your Homo sapiens looks good too. Good luck on your project
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Thanks
Here is a Ceratosaurus Naiscornsis
First of all, the root Ceratos actually comes from Greek Κερατος(Keratosis) but became latinized as Ceratos, and you know how the Normans invaded Celto-Germanic Britain, and brought the Latin and French Langauges, known for their wierd C sounds, and that's why we pronounce it as Seratos(most people) when it should be Keratos.(when modern science was being developed, Latin and Latinized Greek were the Main languages used for classification traditionally)
Secondly, I know it looks like denisiculatus but I used a C.N skeletals (I hope)

Stegotyranno420

Computer version
My laptops fingerpad got busted, and i dont know how to fix it, and its so annoying, that's why this looks so bad

Bread

With a broken fingerpad I still think you managed to produce some great work. Very well done Ceratosaurus.
Also, nice work on the Album project. Let us know the grade you got, hopefully an A+.  ;D

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Bread on May 15, 2021, 02:42:24 AM
With a broken fingerpad I still think you managed to produce some great work. Very well done Ceratosaurus.
Also, nice work on the Album project. Let us know the grade you got, hopefully an A+.  ;D
Thanks very much, and that reminds me, here's the final result

Stegotyranno420

Plesiosaurus Dolichodierus for P @PlesiosaurusNessy I hope she likes it :)
Made on Ipad

Shonisaurus

That plesiosaurus is excellent has come out with additional muscle mass as happens with Dakote the mummified hadrosaurid. I believe that many prehistoric animals of that date were much more voluminous than what the paleontology books show us and in this case, according to my honorable understanding, you have followed that scientific pattern in that paleoart work. My congratulations.

On the other hand, I really like the two versions of ceratosaurus nasicornis, they remind me of the Battat ceratosaurus in terms of color and in particular the green ceratosaurus.

Stegotyranno420

Wow thanks very much, I personally think this was one of my best pieces.

Stegotyranno420

Remasters of Rhomaleosaurus Thortoni (skeletal by avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum , and I gotta admit, one of the best skeletals out there)

Oplathomosaurus

Stegotyranno420

Torvosaurus Guyneri(first paper drawing in months):

Now i got a question. Is digital art pretty much cheating. Someone I know says that my digital drawings are not real art because I used a computer. What do you think

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I love your marine reptiles, they are very realistic
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Dusty Wren

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on May 19, 2021, 09:50:11 PM
Now i got a question. Is digital art pretty much cheating. Someone I know says that my digital drawings are not real art because I used a computer. What do you think

Digital art is real art. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't actually understand how digital art is made and the work that goes into it. You don't have to listen to their opinions--make the art you want to make, how you want to make it.
Check out my customs thread!

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on May 19, 2021, 10:47:20 PM
I love your marine reptiles, they are very realistic
Yes they are fun, fast, and easy to make. And people love them :D
Quote from: Dusty Wren on May 20, 2021, 12:02:31 AM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on May 19, 2021, 09:50:11 PM

Digital art is real art. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't actually understand how digital art is made and the work that goes into it. You don't have to listen to their opinions--make the art you want to make, how you want to make it.
Thanks Dusty. Their argument was that its not as impressive on the computer as if it were on paper. I am not sure what to think of that tho

Kapitaenosavrvs

Do not listen to that Person. No, wait. Listen to that Person and than know and chose for yourself that this is just the Opinion of someone else. Why and how this Person thinks that way is not important. It can be emotional, but in the end it doesn't matter.
Of course i do not share the same Opinion on this topic, like this Person. Art is Everything you want. The way you want. There are no rules to create. Heck, you can even combine Digital and analog if you want. Do what ever you want.

Without digital techniques, we wouldn't get a lot of Figures nowadays. Analog stuff is just different. And as a Person, that knows how to handle a Computer, why not using this and create Stuff you like. I tend to ignore "if its easy, its not real". This is just blablabla. Just to say anything. But i also fail alot to ignore these things. Thats something everyone experiences, i would think.

Be better and grow on that. Respect the Person, but do your stuff the way you want.

Btw. I like the marine ones alot.

Edit:
I know a few Artists and ALL of them use digital and analog combined most of the Time. Draw analog, scan, colour on PC. Or try Details/Changes. Or starting digital, print it and work on it analog. Or just digital or entirely analog. No rules.

Stegotyranno420

Thats a good point you bring up avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs

Thanks .
Heres my Australovenator Witonensis

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I hope you haven't abandoned digital art altogether, especially because of someone like that, when you were doing so really nice lifelike ones.
That said, your Australovenator looks lovely, I imagine it is biting insects that are menacing it's shoulder

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: