News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

For S @Subduction. I remastered my female spinosaurus and gave it some colors and made you an icon. You are free to use it if you want. Thanks for being a great friend.

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

Yangchuanosaurus "Magnus": Once again, this is a case of Great but terrible at the same time. I'm not sure what to think of this one. So you can decide

Made on March 31, so it still counts as part of March

Stegotyranno420

Reuben03

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Subduction

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420
Oh wow, this was such a nice surprise! Thank you so much! I love it! I love how the red crest contrasts with the rest of the design. And I love the bold stripes against the gold body. Definitely gonna use it as an avatar. Thanks again. :D

Keep up the good work! Your artwork's improving.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 I appreciate you liking my art, i also appreciate you for acknowledging how robust my art is, but its kind of getting weird lol hahah :) :) jk
S @Subduction thanks so much, I'm really glad you like my art, its such a honor to see you using it. Thanks friend.

Stegotyranno420

Some art i did before my broken arm(and during). Now i got a cast, so don't expect to much, i could only animate now. I did wanted to introduce y'all more to the Aliens project, with remakes of the aliens i showed last year, but i wasn't able to draw'em
March's Madness:

Struthiomimus altus:

Juvenile Carcharodontosaurus:
At Desert Oasis: Unlike his father, he is young and lighting fast, but doesn't compare to the sheer bulk of his predator predecessor.  Stranded and confused, he hopes to find one of his own kind, or at least one not of his kind, so he can replenish his hunger.

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on April 14, 2021, 06:28:29 PM
Some art i did before my broken arm(and during). Now i got a cast, so don't expect to much, i could only animate now.
what happened are you ok???

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

For a school article
Ornatops Incantus in Enchanted Night

Stegotyranno420

dleted

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Oh how lovely you did the new Brachylophosaurini. Also I love how chunky you have done those theropods.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Thanks so much avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx

To explain what happened with the deleted message, my computer was kind of busted up because some moron and/or canine did something to it. Luckily, i was able to fix my computer(i am Indian ahha)

Stegotyranno420

Lametasaurus Indicus during Ancient Indian Sunset: He is one of the last of his kind, and along his evening stroll, he witnesses some of the earliest grasses. The Sun is extra hot today, as its a midsummer day.Small insects buzz into his face, annoying him, although they cannot do any harm due to his tough scales. He has tried rolling in mud, but its no use. The abelisaur doesn't know that soon, his world will be replaced by a whole new stock of beasts, and the gigantic island he lives on will become joined into the distant northern lands.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Well done. This is my personal favorite of your Works :)

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Thats very atmospheric, really well done.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on April 17, 2021, 11:24:03 PM
Lametasaurus Indicus during Ancient Indian Sunset: He is one of the last of his kind, and along his evening stroll, he witnesses some of the earliest grasses. The Sun is extra hot today, as its a midsummer day.Small insects buzz into his face, annoying him, although they cannot do any harm due to his tough scales. He has tried rolling in mud, but its no use. The abelisaur doesn't know that soon, his world will be replaced by a whole new stock of beasts, and the gigantic island he lives on will become joined into the distant northern lands.

hey dude. hope you're well!!
sorry for the late reply.
this is my favourite piece of yours so far easily.
so so good.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: