News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Stegotyranno420

No avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx i haven't
I love digitals
Torvosaurus Guyneri(again, very unhappy with the original)

Vs
Old version

Shonisaurus

Great! Both the old version and the modern version of the drawing have been spectacular, although I sincerely like the modern version of torvosaurus, you can see your improvement in the paleoartistic evolution with respect to the old version of torvosaurus. Congratulations!

Stegotyranno420

Thanks shonisaurus, and yes I like the newer one because it's bulky and built
In celebration of Morrison Formation week here is Camarasaurus Supremus and Apatosaurus Louisae(I should really make more sauropods)

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Excellent, mice chunky realistic sauropods. I wish there were more like that. I would also love to see someone do a Brachiosaurid with more flesh on the head, like the melon of beluga whale, but no one seems to want to.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Will do for 20 bucks

Nah I'm just joking, will do for free

Stegotyranno420

Ok spent about 15 min on this Sauroposeidon

Stegotyranno420

The Argentinosaurus Huinculensis: The one that began this amazing art stream of side views
Remade

Gothmog the Baryonyx

To use the common vernacular, those sauropods are lovely chunky bois.
To go back to normal, I love the decent amount of soft tissue, I expect them to have very wide necks and I'm guessing with the Sauroposeidon it's got an inflatable neck too?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Why thank you very much avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx
Nedoceratops:

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on your illustration. I especially like the conservative colors that you have put on the nedoceratops they have been great and also the image of the body. It looks like a drawing by Raul Martín.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus thanks so much, but i will be honest I am nowhere near the amount of talent of Raul Martin. He is a professional artist with experience while I'm a  13 year old boy who likes drawing

Also, yesterday was the last day of school for me. Going to high school now.
Here is Oxalaia Quimbolensis

Stegotyranno420

Parasaurolophus Walkeri: pretty unhappy with this guy. I am terrible at parasaurolophus, as evident by the previous

Very happy with this Guanlong Wucaii. It took me long to get a good feather texture strategy and it paid off

Shonisaurus

I have told you before and in your works you add muscle mass to the dinosaurs I suppose that as I already mentioned you are based on the thesis of scientists in which the dinosaurs had a much more voluminous appearance as a result of the discovery of the mummified hadrosaurid "Dakota" .

Stegotyranno420

Thank you and yes that specimen is very interesting
Here is the remade Carnotaurus Sastrei for A @Andysdinosaurreviews

Faelrin

I like the colorations you've been giving these animals so far. Very nice.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Oh the throat pouch on the Carnotaurus is delicious, your Parasaurolophus is also really nice, nice and solid. And your colours are nice and believable, neither too drab, nor too bright

Shonisaurus

I really like the highly conservative and non-strident colors of your dinosaurs.They are the colors that I sincerely like speaking for a dinosaur or an extinct animal unless it is shown that it had another parrot-like coloration. My congratulations, you make curious and funny sauropods, magnificent illustrations.

Stegotyranno420

Thanks very much everyone  :)
Here's the velociraptor I made for avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin s birthday

Here is the Daspletosaurus (Torosus?) Dynasty: Aquarius-Neutron, Violet-Violence, Gore-Lord, and Electric-Gold

Shonisaurus

How do you make current drawings? Are they digital illustrations?

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus  on my youtube channel, i make animations and time-lapses to show my other audiences. Most were made on sketch pad, but my recent ones were made on sketch book, which I am loving now.i dont record all since its a bigger hassle to make them, but i show them in compilations i do every 2-3 months
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzSBLVqPP_udzkG-ffmBQHA

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: