News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 14, 2021, 05:30:14 AM
Xenoceratops, one of the few dinosaurs my mother knows

this is beautiful!

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Shonisaurus

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 Thank you for your words, in my nation we are usually welcoming people, it is true and on the other hand that concavenator has looked great on you, you have also painted it with my favorite color blue, and the xenoceratops reminds me of the beauties of BoTM by David Silva magnificent drawing! and the same can be said of the busts of the baryonyx and wiehenvenator. You are a very good draftsman, continue like this and you will progress favorably and at this rate in record time you will be a renowned paleoartist even if you don't believe it.

What you do are already works of art, not small drawings.

Stegotyranno420

Sorry for the late reply but yes I am very interested in your country
So tell me avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus are you of Latin-Iberian descent, Basque descent, Celtiberian, Aboriginal Iberian, or other ?
Thanks to you

Anyways
Here is Ankylosaurus Magniventris

Also Stegosaurs are still the better thyreophorans

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That is impressive, I know how hard Ankylosaurians are to draw.
Stegosaurians look nicer, but obviously it was, alas, not to be in the end.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 The ankylosaurus looks very good, you have done a great job, as soon as my ancestry my father had a Germanic name whose meaning meant "wolf cry" is the ancestry of my father Germanic rather Swabian origin (a people that inhabited Galicia the my father's land) on the other hand, my mother was of Asturian origin and her parents (my grandparents came from lands in which the mixture of races was not very viable, my grandfather was from León but from a town very close to Asturias and my grandmother from Asturias so my ancestors) were descendants of Iberians and Celts, I must be one of the last remaining in Spain.

Although also in honor of the truth my two surnames are of Jewish origin, although that does not imply my Germanic ancestry since I do not have Semitic traits.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus so if I understand, you are a combination of the Gothic Germanics(Visigoths?) that invaded Iberia during the Fall of Rome, and the Celts that had spread to Iberia and mixed with the natives prior the fall of Rome? Very interesting!

Any ways, here is my Teleocrater Rhadinus, an close relative of the Ancestral Dinosaurs 

Shonisaurus

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 Indeed in my nation I must be a "rare bird" we are a species in extension like the dinosaurs. Many of my relatives had green and blue eyes. My paternal and maternal grandmothers both had greenish eyes and a cousin of my paternal grandmother who is still living (oddly enough) at about 90 years old was much younger than my father and uncles / aunts has blue eyes and was blond and ruddy. On the other hand, both I and the rest of my relatives are pale and white as snow.

On the other hand, that dinosaur drawing has been phenomenal, it is one of the most scientific that I have seen in your drawings. It's super cute and cool.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus thanks for sharing my friend
D @Doctor Velociraptor and his team at Mesozoic Life I present Ramses in Sticknodes (animation software). On my birthday I will make a full painting of Ramses. Thanks for making the best Spinosaurus
https://youtu.be/al7l7WGBH3s

Shonisaurus

Cool! How did you make that animated video? It's great that spinosaurus I honestly really like that spinosaurus nicknamed Ramses from Mesozoic Live

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 25, 2021, 08:31:47 AM
Cool! How did you make that animated video? It's great that spinosaurus I honestly really like that spinosaurus nicknamed Ramses from Mesozoic Live
I'm sorry for the very late reply, but here it is.
I used an app called stick nodes, which is like a the mobile version of pivot. On my YouTube channel I have tutorials and animations for this.

Stegotyranno420

Repaint of the Mojo 2020 allosaurus

Shonisaurus

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 I congratulate you, you have totally improved compared to your old repaints. That allosaurus mojo has looked pretty good on you and the paint colors like I like super realistic.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus thank you
Here is the Spinosaurus I made for my birthday but finished today, as I spent much of my time outside on my birthday (auntie Anne's and in and out never tasted so good). It's a gift for the people at Mesozoic Life(D @Doctor Velociraptor)
Spinosaurus Aegypticus:

Shonisaurus

What a beautiful illustration, that makes me want to see that spinosaurus in fully commercialized, your work of art serves "to open your mouth" with respect to the spinosaurus "Ramses" Mesozoic Life. Thank you for your words and my sincere congratulations, I really like this illustration and you know that I tell you sincerely.

JPuggy

Very nice repaint and beautiful Spinosaurus Stego!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

One of your best yet, I like the subtle countershading
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus yes even though it was my birthday, I wanted to give a gift to the makers of my possible gift. things are looking good for me so I might actually be able to get it
avatar_JPuggy @JPuggy Thanks so much buddy
avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx thank you, and I noticed I do countershading in almost all of my artworks
Here is the anatomically revised version of Spinosaurus Aegpticus:

Now I got a question for y'all.
How should I organize the graphs I will make
By country(Egypt), by extended group(e.g. Theropods), or by family(e.g. Spinosaurids)

ITdactyl

Are you adding more textures now? I'm seeing a lot of skin detail that I really like. Nice amount of chonk and attitude too.

Stegotyranno420

Yeah I try to combine textures or make some from scratch.
Also looking on my iPad, the revised version actually looks worse

Stegotyranno420

Megalosaurus Bucklandii (three versions):

Spinosaurus Aegypticus (outline by my friend on Reddit The Sesame Tree, colors and textures by me):

Jenghiskhaan Bataar(=Tarbosaurus). Notice the mongol insignia on the dewlap and the yak like tail end, both key Mongol aspects

Baryonyx fishing, outline by The Sesame Tree and textures/colors by me:

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: