News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Psittacoraptor

I really like your art. You have serious talent, and also a very recognizable style!  :)

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on May 26, 2021, 04:34:49 AM
Ok spent about 15 min on this Sauroposeidon

ITS PERFECTTT AHHHH

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Psittacoraptor @Psittacoraptor thanks so much, tho i never really thought I had a style
avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 Made it with you in mind
Okay so using a reference and the knowledge I already knew, I made this mock/test skeletal(specifically the skull) through grossly simplified means.
Rajasaurus Narmadensis
Grey: Full Skull
Yellow: Possible Horn
White: Known Material(based on what I was able to find)

Stegotyranno420

Permian Swamp:

The generic archosaur (no specific species) that will go in it:

Old Carcharodontosaur(no specific species):

Anchisaurus polyzelus for Stupid Sketch Show Guy(It's not a insult, that is his litteral name, and he requested it. I also mad his intro for his channel(the one with a pen drawing an anchisaurus)

JPuggy

I really like the "generic" archasaur picture. I think it looks really good!

Shonisaurus

It's funny how you make those sauropods with those strange shapes and with such swollen necks and bodies. It is fun. Nice and ingenious works of paleoart.

Some dinosaurs with those dewlaps remind me of our current pelicans when they put food or water in their beaks. It is very ingenious what you do. It is a transgressive art.

Stegotyranno420

Thanks both of you

And I finally did it...Rajasaurus Narmadensis:

The base I used since there's no good skeletals. It was made in sticknodes

JPuggy

ooooooh! That Rajasaur looks like it's pretty heavy. I wouldn't want to be caught by that guy!

Stegotyranno420

Yes, I wanted to emphasize how it may have been the largest or atleast the bulkiest abelisaur

Here is Carcharodontosaurus Saharicus:

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Oh I love seeing those Cretaceous theropods all chunky, especially with their diminutive arms which are made even more so. Makes them look cute too
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Not just the Cretaceous, people forget that earlier animals were also muscular and bulky, such as this
Megalosaurus Bucklandii:

Stegotyranno420

Since I seen many folks here want a thescelosaurus, especially my friend   avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres , I thought, if I can't make a figure, at least I can make a picture, so I did

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 11, 2021, 12:19:57 AM
Since I seen many folks here want a thescelosaurus, especially my friend   avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres , I thought, if I can't make a figure, at least I can make a picture, so I did

this is beautiful.

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Halichoeres

Thank you, that's very thoughtful. The speculative fuzz and dewlap are nice touches. Like a tragopan crossed with a mongoose.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That's a lovely Thescelosaurus, I can imagine the movement of it.

My point about large Cretaceous theropods being bulky was also I reference to how their arms got smaller but the rest hit bigger basically. Megalosaurus may have been chunky but it had longer arms. I do live seeing modern depictions of Megalosaurus too, there's something pleasing about it, given how far we've come since it was discovered
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Concavenator for avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus . Spain is a cool country.

Stegotyranno420

Wiehenvenator of Deutschland! For all of my German Friends

Stegotyranno420

Baryonyx Walkeri, Again(portrait)

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Stegotyranno420

Xenoceratops, one of the few dinosaurs my mother knows

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: