News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Stegotyranno420

The Feathered Serpent has cometh to Hell

Chasmosaurus

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on December 21, 2022, 09:54:24 PMavatar_Lynx @Lynx thanks very much, probably the best thing anyone has said so far regarding the arts.
Here is a Lambeosaurus lambei, with and without juvenile Daspletosaurus torosus

they are really beautiful
Man is only interested in what he invents while what surrounds him is made in a much more extraordinary and complex way

Fenestra

I really like the colour pallet you used on the Lambeosaurus.
Very natural looking and at the same time very colourful.

Stegotyranno420

जयति-राजासरत्
Rajasaurus by Wildfire

Concavenator

That's a powerful scene! Nice colour scheme you gave to the Raja too.

Stegotyranno420

Herrerasaurus. it was part of a much larger Triassic Argentina scene, but I did not like how it was going and it is probably going to stay scrapped.

Stegotyranno420

Mesosaurus. I tried my best with the anatomy

Stegotyranno420

Basal conservative Archosauriform.
Of the likes of Archosaurus rossicus and Erythrosuchus africanus.

Stegotyranno420

2022 Summary
Happy New Year

2022 was one of my favorite years. What was your favorite work of mine this year? Feel free to comment

Stegotyranno420

King of the Sands
This was a fun test in perspective, new canvas, and shading
My New Years resolution is to use this New resolution(1600 x 1000) this year.

Stegotyranno420

Maip macrothorax

process
Spoiler

[close]

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on December 30, 2022, 12:52:58 AMMesosaurus. I tried my best with the anatomy

This one suits your style. Mesosaurs are cool, especially considering their role in helping us understand plate tectonics.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres  They would be far more well known to the general public if they did not get confused with mosasaurus
Speaking of confusion with mosasaurus, here is a Cymbospondylus, an early mosasaur-like ichthyosaur.
Unfortunately I am not happy with it, so it remains an unfinished scrap.
I will,try to make a better version of it soon

Stegotyranno420

[
new project upcoming.

Edit: Im very sorry for the strange link that showed up in the post. It was not my intention to display it. I apologize if anyone clicked on it by accident. I have removed it now and am investigating how it got there

Stegotyranno420

Working on the new sculpture. Got a few questions.
Any anatomical errors
How/at which stage should i cut the pieces so it could fit in the oven(I know I foolishly made it too big, but I want it to be massive)
Should I just use a larger oven
Is it possible to use a fire place instead.
thank you

Stegotyranno420

There was this thing going on another place regarding horror concepts of dinosaurs still grounded in reality. Parasaurolophus was an interesting one. In my mind it is able to be serene and tranquil, an exotic beauty. But the idea of a aggressive bull who hunts predators for sport come nightfall due to infection of "Saurian Rabies" and a mysterious beast that emerges in the midnight fog to deliver bone chilling sirens and trumpeting are what we see here

Stegotyranno420

Lynx

The perspective and pose on that are just wonderful, giving the creature a monstrous look while still looking natural and like a real animal.
An oversized house cat.

Kei

Absolutely beautiful work Stego - That Parasaurolophus piece is eerily beautiful ;)

Stegotyranno420

Opisthocoelicaudia in water.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: