News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Stegotyranno420

Just like how my mom randomly knows Xenoceratops, my father randomly knows Supersaurus.
I'm not even sure if he knows if it's a real animal, probably just thought he made the name up haha.
I haven't been able to work on the sculpture due to school and the rain(I work in my garage) and the pain it is to make an armature of something larger than your oven(that was a major blunder, but I will work around that by cutting). This might be the color scheme.

Stegotyranno420

I just found out my local library has a 3d printer. You know what this means  ;)

Stegotyranno420

First something non dinosaur related. Based on Don Quixote, All Tomorrows, and Man after Man. Set in some unknown time in the future. I call it, "the traveler"

Nighttime falls on his planet, as the traveler orders his vehicle to continue the endless journey. Its motive is beyond our understanding, and its goal is incomprehensible. The mount is attached to its master. It is unknown whether any life of Earth or its derivatives still survive, but that doesn't matter, for it is completely unrelated. All we know this is during the Age of Wires, a new step in evolution.

Also concepts for a therizinosaurus vs gigantoraptor piece. The first time I drew both.

Also a rudimentary velociraptor painting.

Stegotyranno420

A Life in a Mural-Charlie's Story.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 25, 2023, 03:12:38 AMA Life in a Mural-Charlie's Story.

i lost the contest...its alr...

Stegotyranno420

my concept of a possible modification

Stegotyranno420

pics uploader
Forgot spines

Stegotyranno420

Ornithomimus in the style of 2021 spring. I made it during school. I even have a speedpaint on my YT aswell
Done on sketchpad opposed to contemporary sketchbook

Stegotyranno420

Mesozoic Life Spinofarrus

This was the original plan for April fools, but I forgot. Ironically I think this is the 10 year anniversary of the paleo-joke

Stegotyranno420

Yet another Spinosaurus poster, this was my final assignment for my freshman year.

Sinosaurus for a Spanish assignment

Stegotyranno420

Been a while since I made a nice painting. I am glad with this one
opposite/hypotenuse raptor dongi

Recently (about 2 months ago) I have gotten interested in Chinese history(specifically Qing) so I might as well get interested in Chinese prehistory haha

Stegotyranno420

Spent the next Hour or less making Metricanthosaurus parkeri

Stegotyranno420

Yangchuanosaurus "magnus"

Stegotyranno420

My first family chart-Metricanthosaurids
host images
Next group will be ——————————————

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on April 01, 2021, 06:20:46 PMYangchuanosaurus "Magnus": Once again, this is a case of Great but terrible at the same time. I'm not sure what to think of this one. So you can decide

Made on March 31, so it still counts as part of March
All the Yangchuanosaurus I drew since

Halichoeres

Some refinement is definitely evident over the last two years!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Concavenator

That family chart is just great!

As to the next family... Carcharodontosauridae?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 23, 2023, 01:43:15 AMSome refinement is definitely evident over the last two years!
Indeed. 'Tis has been quite the journey, and it seems to only get better and more rewarding.(Though by technicality 2022 spring was my Economic peak)

Quote from: Concavenator on April 23, 2023, 12:55:59 PMThat family chart is just great!

As to the next family... Carcharodontosauridae?
I will try something with-
1.Not too many members(I am not good with space management)
2.Maybe not another theropod
3. Probably will do something ending in -nae istead of -dae

Stegotyranno420

Kentrosaurus aethiopicus
That that happy with this one, I think the textures ruined the otherwise phenomenal basic colors, but it's great to try something new

Stegotyranno420

Chasmosaurus belli, another dinosaur from my early days

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: