News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 25, 2023, 04:09:37 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 22, 2023, 12:17:45 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on June 21, 2023, 11:34:26 PMHmm, if there's no fish, is it really a Spinosaurus?  ;)
Isn't Spinosaurus a bony-fish already  ;)

Ah, I see you've learned the 'birds are dinosaurs' lesson well.

FWIW, there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of Wikipedia articles on prehistoric life that have no illustrations at all.
Some of those are in the works   ;) expect to see them in mid-late july

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Chuanjiesaurus anaensis

I went back to not putting my logo, and releasing in smaller PNG formats. But TIFF+logo will return in large, complex pieces

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres while I was able to find the list of dinosaurs needing restorations, I was unable to find one for non-dinosaurs. Do you know where I can find such a list, if it exists? Thanks :)

Halichoeres

I doubt such a list exists, sorry. Compiling that would be a huge undertaking.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 28, 2023, 11:52:29 AMI doubt such a list exists, sorry. Compiling that would be a huge undertaking.
It is alright, I am sure there is something similar albeit limited. I did say mid July will be filled with obscure critters, but due to an event I will need to push that to August. To add on,  year 11 will probably be my most difficult year. I will try my best to make reconstructions of obscure paleozoics.

In other news, yangchuanosaurus bust and Supersaurus subdivisions. I should've cut the base a long time ago rather than beating around the cycads .

Stegotyranno420

Judith River July series: Brachylophosaurus pair traversing
To be honest I did not like this one

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Oh, the lighting looks spot on. Lovely Brachylophosaurus
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Today is my Birthday, so I made the annual Spinosaurus aegyptiacus. Again.
For the first few July pieces will probably include my personal favorite genera

I wish I could post an enlarged version to show all detail.
Special thanks to avatar_oscars_dinos @imnewhere for helping me, as well as some other friends not on the forum

Gothmog the Baryonyx

A belated happy birthday to you!
It's hard to tell on my phone but that Spinosaurus looks like your best yet.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Perotorum

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 03, 2023, 11:29:47 PMToday is my Birthday, so I made the annual Spinosaurus aegyptiacus. Again.
For the first few July pieces will probably include my personal favorite genera

I wish I could post an enlarged version to show all detail.
Special thanks to avatar_oscars_dinos @imnewhere for helping me, as well as some other friends not on the forum

I too desire to wish you a happy belated birthday, and as for the dacentrurus, expect that by Thursday.

Stegotyranno420

Second day of Judith River July
Avaceratops
avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx thank you, and it can be more difficult to process on smaller devices.
avatar_Perotorum @Perotorum thank you, I cannot wait :)

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

My RedBubble shop has been approved and is now open for purchases. The site has automatic markups, so some products may seem way too overpriced. If you have any suggestions to what you want to see on the shop, please let me know.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/StegoTyrannoArt/explore?asc=u
Some dinosaur socks, hopefully the libk works better now
https://www.redbubble.com/i/socks/Theropod-Diversity-designs-by-StegoTyrannoArt/147571934.9HZ1B

ps: i di apologize for the self advertising and if this violates the forum policy

Stegotyranno420

Spicy-, Spicly-, Spiclypus? Eh forget it

BlueKrono

Your art is impressive, but I feel like you do it a disservice by using these black backgrounds. White backgrounds would reveal more of the work you put into these cool critters.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: BlueKrono on July 12, 2023, 04:16:17 AMYour art is impressive, but I feel like you do it a disservice by using these black backgrounds. White backgrounds would reveal more of the work you put into these cool critters.
Thank you.
The reason I chose black for the past few entries is for consistency, since there is a event on IG for the Judith River Fauna. I thought black looked well for the Avaceratops, so i decided to do black for all. I guess I made the Spiclypeus too dark, and maybe it is a computer screen display thing as well

BlueKrono

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 12, 2023, 04:29:49 AM
Quote from: BlueKrono on July 12, 2023, 04:16:17 AMYour art is impressive, but I feel like you do it a disservice by using these black backgrounds. White backgrounds would reveal more of the work you put into these cool critters.
Thank you.
The reason I chose black for the past few entries is for consistency, since there is a event on IG for the Judith River Fauna. I thought black looked well for the Avaceratops, so i decided to do black for all. I guess I made the Spiclypeus too dark, and maybe it is a computer screen display thing as well

Nothing wrong with having darker colored animals. I just think a clear white background makes anything look better.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I love the expression on the Dromaeosaurus' face, looks like it is trying to be sneaky. Also really like the Avaceratops.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on July 13, 2023, 12:49:30 AMI love the expression on the Dromaeosaurus' face, looks like it is trying to be sneaky. Also really like the Avaceratops.
Originally the dromaeosaurus was going to be open mouth. But I thought that has been done by myself over and over, so close mouth gave it a nice expression, aswell as a chance to display lips(>beak?)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: