News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Stegotyranno420

Speaking of colours, I finally got time to do repaints.
Its funny how life can lead you.
One day you doubt you can even keep doing art in general.
The next you are returning to the thing that got you interested in the first place.

Im really happy with the mojo spinosaurus. Yes it is not perfect, i wanted to fix those stupid legs, but the desire for perfection can lead to either frustration or a lack of will. I decided to be spintaneous. The colours I adore, and I dont mean to brag about myself. I do think they are unfinished, probably a need of wash, but I am quite happy how it turned out.

Stegotyranno420

El Concavenator
I loved how this turned out

bonus wip pic:

Primeval12

Stegotyranno420

Shunosaurus.
Just a quick one

Concavenator

Lovely! Nice color scheme too.  8)

Stegotyranno420

Yudh Sthaanešu Taraanaam
(War in the lands of the stars)
Still counts as dinosaurs, since the flying things may be descendants of theropods.

Stegotyranno420

Einiosaurus study

BlueKrono

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on April 09, 2024, 12:50:13 AMYudh Sthaanešu Taraanaam
(War in the lands of the stars)
Still counts as dinosaurs, since the flying things may be descendants of theropods.

Looks more like a descendant of a Ganges River dolphin.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on December 28, 2023, 12:42:58 AM
A Machairognathid,(Kšuraśeras, Razor-Head in Aryabhašas) a type of aerial-aquatic predator from another planet.

I could see it, this animal has different growth stages, during late adolescence, it is an aerial animal, during later years it becomes to heavy to fly and thus aquatic.

Stegotyranno420

These are previews, of the Ichthyotitan.  It is not finished. I hope my painting will be accepted to wikipedia, just as my last aquatic headline maker was. (perucetus)

Please, anyone who is well learned on these leviathans, criticize and review the innacuracies before the final form on Wikipedia gets rejected.

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

Eocarcharia that found itself in a hazardous sandstorm

Stegotyranno420

Dacentrurus armatus
One of my favorite genera

Halichoeres

Almost as pointy as that soldier's head!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 03, 2024, 03:53:39 PMAlmost as pointy as that soldier's head!
Haha want to guess what kind of soldier that is?
Glad you noticed though

Halichoeres

Couldn't begin to guess.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 03, 2024, 05:23:34 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on July 03, 2024, 03:53:39 PMAlmost as pointy as that soldier's head!
Haha want to guess what kind of soldier that is?
Glad you noticed though

Prussian soldier circa 1850 wearing a Pickelhaube?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 03, 2024, 05:55:37 PMCouldn't begin to guess.
German Imperial Era Soldier with Pickelhaube. This type of spiked helmet is most associated with the German Prussians, but was also used by various other European peoples,altough more ceremoniously if I can recall.

I thought it was a nice change from the more ancient soldier I was using, although given he held a blade, perhaps he is more fitting for the Dacentrurus

Stegotyranno420

Another birthday, another Spinosaurus
I should give you all a warning of many Spinosauri coming soon

BlueKrono

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: