News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

These two seem to have fun! Birds of a feather :D

Libraraptor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rk4nk0e70o

This is a video survey over my collection. On a multimedial Sunday I exchanged huge amounts of information with Adam, and this is the result! Hope you enjoy it! And maybe more of you present their collections on the DTB channel on youtube?!

DinoToyForum

The video came out really well :) I've seen photos of your collection before but the video is a more personal and effective way to share it. I was tempted to include some of your commentary.

Yep, I'm hoping the videos of our collections will spark other members to participate in the series. You don't need a video camera, anyone with a digital camera/smart phone can take video these days.  :)

Invicta Hunter

I really liked the video and you have a great collection.
When i have my collection displayed properly i think i'll do a video as well.

Wullewux

I like your collection. Some figures are very familiar to me  ;)

DinoToyForum

I noticed the small wind-up T. rex made of flat sheets of plastic on one of your shelves (visible at 0.45 seconds). I have it too! I received it as a gift last christmas and had fun building it. It has quite a convincing movement for such a toy!  :))

Libraraptor

Some new acquisitions and views.

Schleich exclusive set with special painting.

New Battats:

Some Trikes in my "outside store"

The biggest surprise: A knockoff of Carnegia Miragia, hollow, by a distributor named "Out of the blue" (and so came this dinosaur figure for me) but it has a great paintjob.

Arul

Quote from: Libraraptor on June 14, 2014, 02:40:33 PM

These two seem to have fun! Birds of a feather :D

Selfiee :D hahaha i love papo archaeopteryx

stargatedalek

its definitely an amazingly lovely figure (albeit inaccurate)
and it really does make a great companion to the safari microraptor :)

Libraraptor

Quote from: dinotoyforum on August 19, 2014, 11:43:42 PM
I noticed the small wind-up T. rex made of flat sheets of plastic on one of your shelves (visible at 0.45 seconds). I have it too! I received it as a gift last christmas and had fun building it. It has quite a convincing movement for such a toy!  :))

They are quite decent and really fun to play with!

Libraraptor

Put together all my feathered friends. Someday I´ll manage a good background and photography. Still don´t like group shots. Do you have any suggerstions for good group shots?

Halichoeres

Nice set of stem and crown birds! What's the ornithomimid behind Kelenken and Caudipteryx?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Arul

Bird rule ! Nice collection  :)

Pachyrhinosaurus

Nice shot! I really enjoy seeing more and more feathered dinosaurs come out. Is than an emu next to the therizinosaurus?
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Libraraptor

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 25, 2015, 03:19:29 PM
Nice set of stem and crown birds! What's the ornithomimid behind Kelenken and Caudipteryx?

AAA Gallimimus!

Libraraptor

I gathered my monochrome and/or classic Tyrannosaurs for a group shot:

ROM, Sinclair, Linde, Invicta, Marx, ?!?, Inpro and Starlux

I don´t remember the company of the green one, who knows it?

Arul

Halichoeres

Quote from: Libraraptor on May 26, 2015, 03:32:29 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on May 25, 2015, 03:19:29 PM

AAA Gallimimus!

No kidding! I didn't know they'd made any feathered theropods. One of their better pieces, I'd say, based on that pic. Thanks for the info!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Invicta Hunter

QuoteI don´t remember the company of the green one, who knows it?

It was made by Tootsietoy in the 60's.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on May 26, 2015, 05:51:37 PM
QuoteI don´t remember the company of the green one, who knows it?

It was made by Tootsietoy in the 60's.

Ah, yes, of course! Thank you! Should have known this myself ^-^

Does anyone know "Wagner Margarine - Bilder?!" I am going to post pictures here as soon as I have found out about how to take close pictures of them...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: