News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKrono

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor It was a good joke, but it wasn't me, it was the other raptor: avatar_CityRaptor @CityRaptor!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Libraraptor

Quote from: BlueKrono on April 03, 2021, 08:41:07 PM
avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor It was a good joke, but it wasn't me, it was the other raptor: avatar_CityRaptor @CityRaptor!

Yes. Sorry everyone I have been a little confused over the last few days. An occasional episode belonging to my anxiety / obsessive-compulsive disorder. These episodes come and go.  ::)

However, it was a good joke, thank you avatar_CityRaptor @CityRaptor  ^-^

Libraraptor

Eofauna Triceratops and Playmobil Triceratops.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That is an interesting clash in more ways than one
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Libraraptor

I have just found other possibilities to combine these figures:

CityRaptor

Life finds a way!

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 03, 2021, 08:48:19 PM
Quote from: BlueKrono on April 03, 2021, 08:41:07 PM

Yes. Sorry everyone I have been a little confused over the last few days. An occasional episode belonging to my anxiety / obsessive-compulsive disorder. These episodes come and go.  ::)

However, it was a good joke, thank you avatar_CityRaptor @CityRaptor  ^-^

You are welcome.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Halichoeres

Are they dancing in that last photo, or wrestling?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 10, 2021, 10:26:37 PM

I'd say they're wrestling.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 11, 2021, 07:24:00 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on April 10, 2021, 10:26:37 PM

I'd say they're wrestling.

Of course, silly me, the middle photo shows dancing.  O:-)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

(deleted)

Bokisaurus

LOL! ;D The colors of that yellow one made the middle photo PG 13 ;D

Kapitaenosavrvs

:D Looks like the classic Story of human Life. You Meet, you dance, you fight.

Libraraptor

Libraraptor

Just a random shot of a random corner of my bookshelf,  where three ceratopsians gathered.

Libraraptor

Let us talk about "Hinstar".  This is a mysterious toy company which produced some prehistoric animals at the end of the 1990s.

I could find some information about them on ToyAnimalWik, including the short list and pictures of their figures of prehistoric animals:

https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Hinstar_Toys

This is their Andrewsarchus with Bullyland Andrewsarchus

Here we see the Andrewarchus with their Moeritherium. I introduced this figure her a few years ago in the Identification thread, but hardly anyone could tell me more and we thought it was some science fiction creature or something like that.

I am going to review both of them for our blog.

Duna

Very interesting vintage figures. I love them. Do you have more of this brand?

Libraraptor

Quote from: Duna on April 15, 2021, 08:40:17 PM
Very interesting vintage figures. I love them. Do you have more of this brand?

Unfortunately not more than is listed in the link to the ToyAnimalInfo site. They seemingly also made some Action figures, wrestling and whatnot.

ceratopsian

You have some beautiful book bindings behind your ceratopsians.

Libraraptor

Quote from: ceratopsian on April 16, 2021, 11:21:15 AM
You have some beautiful book bindings behind your ceratopsians.

Yeah,  Walter Moers and Loriot: All time classics for me. ;)

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 15, 2021, 06:16:12 PM
Let us talk about "Hinstar".  This is a mysterious toy company which produced some prehistoric animals at the end of the 1990s.

I could find some information about them on ToyAnimalWik, including the short list and pictures of their figures of prehistoric animals:

https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Hinstar_Toys

This is their Andrewsarchus with Bullyland Andrewsarchus

Here we see the Andrewarchus with their Moeritherium. I introduced this figure her a few years ago in the Identification thread, but hardly anyone could tell me more and we thought it was some science fiction creature or something like that.

I am going to review both of them for our blog.

Very interesting set! Never heard of them before although I do have Diatryma way back, didn't k ow it was part of a set.
Looking forward to your review of these two.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: