News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Helicoprion is up on TaoBao at 149RMB, same price as the Allosaurus. Shouldn't be long till it's available at the usual suppliers.

New dorsal view pic, a huge improvement over both versions of the Megalodon imo.

Concavenator

The Helicoprion is also available through Amazon now.

SRF

Quote from: Concavenator on May 16, 2021, 12:00:32 PM

It's also available on AliExpress (My Online Toy Store). There it's actually a little cheaper than the Allosaurus.
But today, I'm just being father

Primeval12

$40?! I hate to do it but I'm gonna have to pass.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Bread

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on May 16, 2021, 01:54:52 PM
Quote from: Primeval12 on May 16, 2021, 01:06:00 PM
$40?! I hate to do it but I'm gonna have to pass.

~27 US and A Dollarz. + less than 2 for shipping.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002646127650.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.2.4a0f1274w7De76
Still may have to wait on this one. I was expecting it would be the same price as the Atopodentatus.

suspsy

Quote from: Concavenator on May 16, 2021, 12:00:32 PM

Link??
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Gwangi

I just got it through Aliexpress for $32.09, that's minus the packaging and includes shipping. As usual it's a bit more than I would have liked to have paid but this is a must have for me.

JimoAi

Abt 2 USD on Taobao, a Chinese site

Flaffy

Quote from: JimoAi on May 16, 2021, 03:41:43 PM
Abt 2 USD on Taobao, a Chinese site

Unless if it's a knock off (unlikely, it just came out), or that the wrong price was listed, then it's highly improbable that someone would be willing to sell it at such a low price.

Do you have a link to the listing?

Flaffy

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Szajmin

Ugh. I was expecting $ 22.99 like for megalodon

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

The price might just be due to its recent release. I've noticed Safari products on Amazon are often way overpriced for a few weeks when the product listings first show up.

Bread

With this high price for this figure, some may argue, a solution would be to wait. It is what I am doing as well. An example of how price changes often is PNSO's Pinacosaurus. On Aliexpress, Model Toy Center first listed the figure's price as about $28 back in January. Currently the price of the figure is about $20. Note that this is before any coupons or sales are added. A few months later, you may save $8, the choice is relatively yours. I may sit and wait on this one as I would like to see what else PNSO releases plus I don't think the price of this figure is worth it.

SRF

Quote from: Bread on May 17, 2021, 04:29:13 PM
With this high price for this figure, some may argue, a solution would be to wait. It is what I am doing as well. An example of how price changes often is PNSO's Pinacosaurus. On Aliexpress, Model Toy Center first listed the figure's price as about $28 back in January. Currently the price of the figure is about $20. Note that this is before any coupons or sales are added. A few months later, you may save $8, the choice is relatively yours. I may sit and wait on this one as I would like to see what else PNSO releases plus I don't think the price of this figure is worth it.

One problem we Europeans now have is that with the new taxes coming in at the 1st of July, it will probably be best to buy all the PNSO models of our wishlists before that date, if possible. For that reason, last week I decided to purchase the Allosaurus after all, even when it isn't my most anticipated figure.

For later releases it will pay off to wait a little longer though if the initial price is too high. But man I hope that at least the Carcharodontosaurus can make it here before July...
But today, I'm just being father

Bread

avatar_SRF @SRF forgot about that. I believe the Carcharodontosaurus was confirmed to be released early June, so hopefully that figure makes it way to Europe before taxes are initiated.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: