News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

UPCOMING PEGASUS HOBBIES TREX/TRIKE AND MORE, BY GALILEO, SHANE FOULKES

Started by Simon, October 17, 2012, 02:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

Albertosaurus

Martin just sent me pictures of what he has done with my Triceratops. Fantastic job!

I asked him to install glass eyes, I think that it helps a lot to make it look more life like.

Dobber

My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Tyto_Theropod

WOAH. It looks like it could just calmly walk off your hand! I'm seriously thinking of investing in one of these kits...!
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

reinier zwanink

Now i would love to learn from that guy

Awesome work there
The eyes work good to

Paleogene Pals

Albertosaurus

So Martin Garratt built and painted the model for only £51.50 GBP shipping to Finland included...that is so cheap!! I am so happy! Can´t wait to get my hands on it! I am actually considering the T-rex and have it painted by him...the thing is that I dont like the rex sculpt that much...

Dobber

Quote from: Albertosaurus on March 14, 2015, 02:04:47 PM
So Martin Garratt built and painted the model for only £51.50 GBP shipping to Finland included...that is so cheap!! I am so happy! Can´t wait to get my hands on it! I am actually considering the T-rex and have it painted by him...the thing is that I dont like the rex sculpt that much...
I wasn't sure about the Rex either but I think it is just the angle the promo pictures are taken at...not the best angle IMO. Here is mine.

I'm having difficulty with the Trike, hence why I was inquiring about Martin.  :-[

I'd love to see what he can do with the Rex.

Chris

Albertosaurus

That is a really cool paint job Dobber! My problem with the Trex is that it looks too monster-like in my opinion, with all those teeth and open mouth...also the foot that rests on the triceratops doesn´t look natural...actually I don´t like Galielo as a sculptor,though he did a good job with the Triceratops,even though, once again as in all of his sculpts, it has a lot of JP influence.

Dinomike

Quote from: Albertosaurus on March 14, 2015, 02:04:47 PM

Well that certaily ain't a lot for a model like that! What a beautiful piece! So, you live in Finland too! :)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Dan

Albertosaurus

Quote from: Dan on March 15, 2015, 04:45:41 AM
Quote from: Albertosaurus on March 11, 2015, 08:02:12 PM

Very nice. Did you request those colors yourself? It looks somehow familiar...

Yeah, I requested those colors based on a pachycephalosaurus sculpted and painted by Foulkes and the Nasutoceratops that he (Martin) painted and it is exclusive to your shop,Dan.

Arul

yankeetrex

Any news on the Lio? It should have been released by now no?

s.foulkes

Quote from: yankeetrex on July 09, 2015, 03:01:48 PM

:Nope not yet . the model is at the production group overseas and Larry is waiting on a tooling cost now for over 6 months and no response so its a wait game  , what most people don't understand is that he is not a millionaire and needs to make X amount of sales on what is already released before he puts funds into production on a new one. im sure the sales from the Trike and T-rex will be enough to follow through ,so help him out by buying these kits people so the number validate spending more to produce the line further. im super excited to see it done and ready to hit market . It will be my first mass produced model. I got the nod to do all the box art on the dinosaur  related model line. When the Liopleurodon does come out lets shock him and show him our support so he can have me do more for this line .........................
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

yankeetrex

Quote from: s.foulkes on July 10, 2015, 03:49:40 AM
Quote from: yankeetrex on July 09, 2015, 03:01:48 PM

:Nope not yet . the model is at the production group overseas and Larry is waiting on a tooling cost now for over 6 months and no response so its a wait game  , what most people don't understand is that he is not a millionaire and needs to make X amount of sales on what is already released before he puts funds into production on a new one. im sure the sales from the Trike and T-rex will be enough to follow through ,so help him out by buying these kits people so the number validate spending more to produce the line further. im super excited to see it done and ready to hit market . It will be my first mass produced model. I got the nod to do all the box art on the dinosaur  related model line. When the Liopleurodon does come out lets shock him and show him our support so he can have me do more for this line .........................

Thanks for such a quick reply, I've purchased both the rex and the triceratops and am waiting for your Lio to arrive. I love vinyl kits one because they are easier to work with then resin and two the cost is so much less, but the detail doesn't go down. I've never been able to afford one of your kits(not that they are over priced or anything, but cost of living gets in the way some times,haha)so this will be my first piece of yours. I'm very excited to see your creation in person. Big fan.

s.foulkes

:)Sure no prob. thanks for following my work. its appreciated . glad your getting the Lio. im hoping it will be available for Christmas . fingers crossed.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

NikToo

Here's what my T-Rex ended up looking like. Working on the Trike now. First proper dinosaur I've ever done, really enjoyed it.

Dobber

Quote from: NikToo on July 15, 2015, 12:07:13 AM
Here's what my T-Rex ended up looking like. Working on the Trike now. First proper dinosaur I've ever done, really enjoyed it.

Wow! I think it looks GREAT! I still haven't been able to figure out how to paint my Trike. I like my Rex but the Trike is really giving me a hard time. Looking forward to seeing how yours turns out!  :D

Shane, are there any pictures of the Lio we can see?

Chris

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: