News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Rebor Scientifically Accurate Tyrannosaurus rex "Kiss” and “Tusk”

Started by GojiraGuy1954, June 14, 2021, 08:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck

There's no official release date for this thing right?
He who dwells in pond

Bread

Quote from: Duck on January 04, 2022, 12:13:48 AM
There's no official release date for this thing right?
Rebor never really have official release dates. Somewhat like PNSO or Nanmu. Have some slight plans to release it on certain days, but can be all over the place in the end.

SRF

I do wonder when Rebor is planning on releasing this Rex. Could be one of the most exciting releases of 2022 for me. If they plan to release it this year of course.
But today, I'm just being father

Shonisaurus

It would be interesting if they commercialized this great tyrannosaurus rex (still in production) this year, it would honestly be interested in comparing it with the retro tyrannosaurus of that company and other tyrannosauroids such as vinyl ones. Rebor has a very complete series of manufactured tyrannosaurs, it is perhaps one of the brands with more tyrannosaurus made within modern toy dinosaur companies together with Schleich.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Still looks like a Figure i would want. Would be my first Rebor in a long Time. But it really has strong and obvious Sue Statue Vibe. And i guess a lot of People wished for a Figure, looking similar to the life Size Model. So it would be kind of odd, if there isn't a Sue inspired Paintjob. Maybe something more classic JP like and something for the Ppl that want their huge Animals glowing in Colours, like a Lizard. But then again, Rebor could just go full on Madness and having superweird Colours all over :D We'll see. The Size a bit of a bummer, but Rebors pricing has been okay for this size and Detail, recently. Just my Opinion, judging recent Figures from Comments here, Photos and Videos. Combined with german Pricing.

In the End, i like it alot and hope it will be a pleasing Figure. We'll see, when it is time to look.

suspsy

I'm still on the fence about this product, in large part due to the fact that I've already committed to the big BotM T. rex. But all the images I've seen so far look very promising indeed, and I'm keen to see the range of colour schemes that will be offered. And regardless of whether or not I end up buying it, I hope a lot of other people do. 
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

CARN0TAURUS

Quote from: Over9K on August 19, 2021, 10:09:34 PM
Kiss

Tusk

I'm getting both of these, I like that they resemble the sue reconstruction from the field museum.

SidB

Kiss and Tusk have a lot going for them. I usually spring for a new T-rex, if it's good, and these seem to be that and then some. I especially like the closed- mouth version, time to get one of those. Haven't seen one since the old Safari Sue pair (closed and open mouth duo) and even then I preferred the former.

SRF

Quote from: SidB on January 23, 2022, 03:30:17 AM
Kiss and Tusk have a lot going for them. I usually spring for a new T-rex, if it's good, and these seem to be that and then some. I especially like the closed- mouth version, time to get one of those. Haven't seen one since the old Safari Sue pair (closed and open mouth duo) and even then I preferred the former.

These figures have articulated jaws. There are two versions because one is lipped and the other is not.

JohannesB

Although they are doing an admirable job with it, I am getting less interested in getting this Tyrannosaurus figure. Partly because I got the latest Wilson (is it already a year ago?!), and partly because other brands are possibly also working on their (newer) Tyrannosaurus models, which might compare favourably against this one, and which may come out not too long after REBOR's. I don't really know for sure yet, though. Some things I like about it a lot, others not so much. 

SRF

I have no words. This is simply breathtaking.

Over9K

Definitely a must-have...

Just me, or is this colorway an homage to the Jurassic Park novel's T.rex?

SRF

I wonder if there will be more color variants. I also wonder if the color variations for Kiss and Tusk will be identical, or that they both get very different color schemes.

On top of that, I wonder if they can come up with a color scheme that I would prefer over this one. Because this one really is phenomenal I feel.

Thialfi

Lanthanotus

Abobo

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

SidB

Formidable! Very impressive, I didn't expect this level of presence.

Duck

He who dwells in pond

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: