News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Eofauna: New for 2022

Started by suspsy, October 13, 2021, 05:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: CARN0TAURUS on December 22, 2021, 05:04:46 AM
Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on December 21, 2021, 01:27:26 AM
EoFauna Tyrannosaurus will be a masterpiece

I'm all in on eofauna, I'll continue to auto-buy whatever they make, gotta support a smaller company like this that only wants to produce accurate educational toys for children and collectors.  I know it's not their MO to make something like a T-rex but I would love to have one from them.  I  hope they make one at some point.

You never know. They've been delving into more familiar territory more recently, with their Triceratops and Diplodocus.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

I'm waiting to order the Eofauna diplodocus and konobelodon from my Alcaiceria store but I'm waiting for the Collecta, Safari, Papo, Mojo or Schleich dinosaurs to appear on your shopping list to pre-order them. Shipping is free from 70 euros.

Theriz

Every time I say Konobelodon I say it like "Kono Dio Da". Does anyone else do that or is it just me?

Duna

Hi, just an update on the Diplodocus. The sales person from Alcaiceria has told me the figure has been delayed a bit and they expect to receive it in March. :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'm thinking to order from DansDinosaurs.com on this one.  Just waiting to pull the trigger til I get some leeway in expenditures.

suspsy

I wonder if the Konobelodon is similarly delayed. No big deal really if it is.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

CARN0TAURUS

Quote from: Duna on February 10, 2022, 10:32:09 AM
Hi, just an update on the Diplodocus. The sales person from Alcaiceria has told me the figure has been delayed a bit and they expect to receive it in March. :D

Don't you guys normally get Eofauna stuff sooner than everywhere else?  If it's March for you that means late March early April everywhere else?

CARN0TAURUS

Quote from: suspsy on February 10, 2022, 05:03:57 PM
I wonder if the Konobelodon is similarly delayed. No big deal really if it is.

I don't mind waiting either.  It's Eofauna so we're always going to wait patiently for that next figure anyways.  And they are always worth the wait!  Counting these two, Eofauna has cut 8 different molds in 5 years or about 1.6 figures per year.  Anybody that's been collecting Eofauna from the beginning knows what to expect.   So waiting an extra month or two because of shipping delays is really not that big of a deal IMO.

Duna

Quote from: CARN0TAURUS on February 10, 2022, 05:52:47 PM

Don't you guys normally get Eofauna stuff sooner than everywhere else?  If it's March for you that means late March early April everywhere else?
Oh, not really, Eofauna makes sure most or at least some countries receive it at the same time (I think that's very nice of them). Some of the forum members from other countries posted their triceratops pics in hand the same day Alcaiceria received/released theirs. I even got mine a few days after that because of the shipping.

Sarapaurolophus

While I'm not sure when exactly the Diplodocus will release, I am stalking a listing by spielzeug-guenstig for 30€ (with free shipping on orders over 50€). Sounds like a good deal!

CARN0TAURUS

Quote from: Duna on February 10, 2022, 06:40:19 PM

Oh, not really, Eofauna makes sure most or at least some countries receive it at the same time (I think that's very nice of them). Some of the forum members from other countries posted their triceratops pics in hand the same day Alcaiceria received/released theirs. I even got mine a few days after that because of the shipping.
So we're all in the same boat, waiting for those two amazing figures ;)  Gives me another month to set some cash aside too.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: CARN0TAURUS on February 14, 2022, 05:59:55 PM
Quote from: Duna on February 10, 2022, 06:40:19 PM

So we're all in the same boat, waiting for those two amazing figures ;)  Gives me another month to set some cash aside too.

I also have it ordered in Alcaiceria and they told me that it will not be available until March, so we will have to wait. I like both his diplodocus and his konobelodon equally, the diplodocus because I like sauropods and Eofauna has done a great one in the past like the atlasaurus and in this case the diplodocus is even much bigger and with a few touches of paint judging by the photos of the very good prototypes and the konobelodon because apart from the fact that I like prehistoric mammals to rage, this species of elephant is a unique species in the toy dinosaur market and the Eofauna elephants are all beautiful. I also highly value the price of both figures, which are not very expensive for the first-rate quality that both figures represent in terms of sculpture and painting.

SpartanSquat

You know if konobelodon will be delayed?

Duna

Quote from: RolandEden on February 16, 2022, 09:02:14 PM
You know if konobelodon will be delayed?
Hi, I asked him about the Konobelodon and it's expected on February, but probably be delayed until March. But the delay is not confirmed as the diplodocus.

Concavenator

Not a figure, but avatar_Eofauna @Eofauna have announced this (translated to spanish) version of their sauropod encyclopedia:

https://twitter.com/Eofauna/status/1494298436325232640

Check out that unique Giraffatitan on the cover! If I had known a spanish version was coming, I wouldn't have gotten the english version for Christmas.  ::)

Figure-wise I am hoping that Andrey Atuchin will take care of the color schemes for their figures from now on, just like he did with the Diplodocus. Their other figures' colors are nice, but I clearly see having him as a boost.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator You've given me good news, so Asier Larramendi's book on sauropods has already been translated into Spanish? They told me at the Natural Sciences Museum Store that a dinosaur book would be available in February of this year, but they didn't tell me which one. It's good news. It is a must buy for me. I hope that Asier Larramendi and Andrey Atuchin continue to publish more books over time and my dream is that the next one will be focused on armored dinosaurs (ceratopsids, thyrophores, ankylosaurids, marginocephalia and hadrosaurids). It would be great, a book of those herbivorous dinosaurs in Spanish and English, for daydreaming...

Duna

Wow, that's very good news! :D Thanks avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator I was waiting for it. Do you know if it includes Patagotitan?

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

I'm a little confused about the sauropod encyclopedia; I was under the impression that a Spanish version ALREADY existed prior to the English version.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews) on February 21, 2022, 11:19:40 PM
I'm a little confused about the sauropod encyclopedia; I was under the impression that a Spanish version ALREADY existed prior to the English version.

The Spanish version has been delayed, Asier Larramendi preferred to edit the first edition of sauropods in English. Now he has decided to edit it and the edition is supposed to be in May according to the news on twitter, which is a blessing for friends of dinosaurs in the Spanish language as it is my house but a curse for my pocket.

Concavenator

Quote from: Duna on February 21, 2022, 04:23:41 PM
Wow, that's very good news! :D Thanks avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator I was waiting for it. Do you know if it includes Patagotitan?

Yep, Patagotitan is mentioned several times in the book. There's also a beautiful illustration of it next to other species.

Quote from: Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews) on February 21, 2022, 11:19:40 PM

It's the other way around, actually.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: