News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowhead Whale

Granted! Everyone gets one as well.

I wish I could bring back the Titanic and make it float again.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, it sinks again killing more people as well as melting lots of ice and yiu are labelled culprit.

I wish that the world was a nicer place.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Bowhead Whale

Granted! People pollute it once again and everything needs to be started again.

I wish all men were handsome.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but everyone else is now ugly.

I wish I change into different animals to obtain their abilities

GiganotosaurusFan

Granted, it's all abilities x 10 so you have to spend an awful amount of time in the toilet.
I wish John Hammond was a real person.
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Bowhead Whale

Granted. But he is deceased.

I wish there has been a happy story ending for K.A.R.R. in Knightrider instead of being destroyed in the show. He deserved so much better in my opinion.

Halichoeres

Granted, K.A.R.R. grows old and curmudgeonly, chasing and running over children who won't stay off his lawn.

I wish crosswalks were level with the curb so strollers and wheelchairs never have to go through mud puddles at intersections.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

GiganotosaurusFan

Granted, every time a car gets to a crosswalk, they get a flat tire.
I wish for apes to jump 15 feet high.
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, this gives all apes, including Humans, this ability. This leads to gang violence somehow. And basketball becomes more easy, thus boring(or harder, given that other players can block you mid-dunk, I dont know)

I wish 'Murica becomes the dominant country for July 4th

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 04, 2022, 06:13:41 PMGranted, this gives all apes, including Humans, this ability. This leads to gang violence somehow. And basketball becomes more easy, thus boring(or harder, given that other players can block you mid-dunk, I dont know)

I wish 'Murica becomes the dominant country for July 4th
Granted, but it will fall to The Fog the day after.

I wish for a light
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

EmperorDinobot

Granted, but it's a blacklight

I wish my interview tomorrow for the temp voter data analysis job goes well.

CityRaptor

Granted, but the company gets blown up by those aliens from Independence Day, who are late a few days....

I wish I still had my JP diecast Dinosaurs.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Bowhead Whale

Granted. You lost everything else, including your home.

I wish there were more existing blue-flowered species of plants.

Mellow Stego

Granted, but they only bloom at night.

I wish for invincible pinky toes so I don't have to afraid of bashing into the corners of sofas.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

CityRaptor

Quote from: Bowhead Whale on July 05, 2022, 08:24:38 PMGranted. You lost everything else, including your home.

Quote from: Mellow Stego on July 06, 2022, 03:56:14 AMI wish for invincible pinky toes so I don't have to afraid of bashing into the corners of sofas.

Granted but the other toes become extremely vulnerable.

I wish for a new version of the Speed-A-Saurus.
https://hotwheels.fandom.com/wiki/Speed-A-Saurus

Oh no

EmperorDinobot

Granted, but they all come with bent axles.

I wish MY Speedasaurus had straight axles.

CityRaptor

Granted, but the rest is a total wreck.

I wish to own a microstate.
Oh no

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but it's then annexed by my Microstate

I wish for a brick

Halichoeres

Granted, it is delivered through your bedroom window by a hostile neighbor.

I wish small dogs had mute buttons.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bowhead Whale

Granted. But they won't let anyone press them.

I wish there was more variety in National Animals among countries (instead of them almost all having the lion as National Animal).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: