News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampiredesign

Thank you for your continued support.
A new product is coming, and we are constantly upgrading and improving this product.
We will give some discounts to the previous products here, and the new products will be updated first.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BN99J63Q
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BN8BMG62
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BN91K3T2
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BN97JNG2
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BN97SCNX
When appropriate, we will sell the only version of the designer color scheme.

Fembrogon

The Carcharodontosaurus and Dicraeosaurus are without a doubt some of the best prehistory figures to come out of 2021; simply terrific models with a lot of care and attention.
I can't say the T. rex or Therizinosaurus have caught my eye the same way, interested though I was in a new Theri figure; however the paint schemes and application still display a lot of impressive detail.

I hope business goes well and we are granted more exciting products in the future.

Cretaceous Crab

Except the Therizinosaurus, these appear very similar to GR Toys figures of the same species.

Maritimer

Quote from: Cretaceous Crab on November 29, 2022, 01:09:52 PMExcept the Therizinosaurus, these appear very similar to GR Toys figures of the same species.

That's probably because Haolonggood and GR Toys worked together on several projects ... If you look at the packages, you'll see both company names displayed.

~B.

Halichoeres

So do I understand correctly that new figures like the Therizinosaurus involve Haolonggood but not GR Toys?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

vampiredesign

New color Spinosaurus :https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BNLGHWLQ
Painting with unique color Therizinosaurus:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BNPXFTNS
about GR Toys Partly product partnership。The main brand name of the product is HAOLONGGOOD ,The trademark has been registered in China and the United States。
The usual packaging design and bone painting are made by me. This year's new products are supervised by me in the whole process, model design and development, and color painting. Every detail of dinosaurs will be done well, and we will also incorporate some ideas and designs of our own while recovering.
Let's look forward to new products together. There will also be surprises in terms of price.

SidB

Based on the Dicraeosaurus, one of which I'm very pleased to have picked up, I'd buy any unusual or uncommon small to mid-sized sauropod that Halonggood releases in a flash. Here's hoping that history will repeat itself.

vampiredesign

ceratopsian

Personally I would like to see a Nigersaurus, if I was thinking of sauropods.  More broadly, I would like a good model of the hadrosauriform Ouranosaurus.  The other thing I would love to have: a sauropodomorph - especially Lufengosaurus, or perhaps Plateosaurus.

Lynx

An oversized house cat.

SidB

Quote from: vampiredesign on December 07, 2022, 01:27:08 PMCan say your wish list。
Sure, I'll keep it shortish:

Europasaurus
Magyarosaurus
Shunosaurus
Saltasaurus
Tazoudasaurus or Vulcanodon
Brachytrachelopan

Halichoeres

Quote from: vampiredesign on December 07, 2022, 01:27:08 PMCan say your wish list。

Thanks for asking! Personally I am interested in animals (and plants) that nobody else has made well. The Dicraeosaurus was very exciting from that perspective. So my wishes would be along the lines of:

Cotylorhynchus
Captorhinus
Sigillaria
Echinochimaera

(Not sure I would consider any of these likely, but if I'm wishing, I'm wishing for things like these)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Pliosaurking

Either a Pliosaurus or a pliosaur that haven't been done or done well (as in no liopleurodon or kronosaurus)

A crocodylomorph preferably purussaurus

Ouranosaurus

Suchomimus

I'd say these would be my top hopes/dreams
That is if they can do em as good as their carcharodontosaurus!

Edit: nvm about the Suchomimus, with PNSO's on the way! Although i wouldn't say no to another one...

Fembrogon

I'm going to echo some sentiments here: since the Dicraeosaurus came out so nicely, I'd be interested in seeing more mid-size sauropods. Nigersaurus, Saltasaurus, Brachytrachelopan, and Europasaurus are all fine suggestions worth repeating. Sauropodmorphs like Massospondylus would also be welcome.
Ouranosaurus would be another great addition, especially with two great African genus models under the belt. I'd be interested in seeing how Haolonggood will handle ornithischian groups. Rugops, meanwhile, would be a neat choice for another theropod, following the Africa theme.

KrazyKaprosuchus

An ornithomimid might be cool, I haven't had a figure of one I thoroughly enjoy. Plateosaurus and other sauropodomorphs would be awesome, but I wouldn't complain about more mid-size sauropods. Seeing their take on some Hadrosaurs would be nice. In general i'd give an arm and a leg for more Triassic animals in general, but I feel like I always say that when stating my wishes ;D

Sim

I have the Haolonggood orange Carcharodontosaurus, which I'm very happy with.  I'd enjoy collecting more Haolonggood figures of species that I'm interested in.  I would like the following, all of them lack a satisfying figure version:

1. Suchomimus.  Meat-eating theropods tend to sell well and this is one is both large and the most complete spinosaurid.  Also you have two great figures of African dinosaurs, a Suchomimus would make a great addition!

2. Sinornithosaurus.  The first dromaeosaurid found with feathers preserved!

3. Austroraptor.  I think this is a dinosaur that would come out very well with Haolonggood's great paint application.  It also has never been made into a model!

4. Rhamphorhynchus.  The most iconic pterosaur after Pteranodon.  It was named in the 1830s and still doesn't have a good figure version!

5. Herrerasaurus.  An ancient dinosaur that is important in the early evolution of dinosaurs and one of the most popular Triassic animals.

6. Eoraptor.  Another one of the earliest dinosaurs that is important for the early evolution of this group.  It's another one that has never been made into a model!

Faelrin

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres I would love a figure of Cotylorhynchus. I mean it's got a huge body with a tiny head lol. What's not to like?

avatar_Sim @Sim Likewise I also really want to see figures of Eoraptor and Herrerasaurus. Triassic dinosaurs in general rarely get figures made (even Coelophysis for that matter).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Fembrogon

Here's a question that might be worth asking: is there any particular "game plan" Haolonggood has in mind for their releases, in terms of quantity and diversity? To illustrate what I mean, some companies like Safari Ltd. and Collecta will typically release a large assortment of figures each year, in a random variety of dinosaurs and other animals; in contrast, a company like Eofauna usually releases one or two figures per year, with focus on select animal groups (eg, theropods, sauropods, proboscideans). Other companies like REBOR have stated they tend to release multiple figures of the same animals (ie, T. rex) because they're guaranteed sellers.
...So my thought is, does Haolonggood want to be releasing a particular number of figures per year, and are they planning to focus on specific kinds of animals or is anything possible?

vampiredesign

Thank you very much for your attention. We will balance the development of products according to your demands, actual production process and mold conditions. In fact, we also want to develop many species, but we have no choice in product size. Some species are too small, and some species are too large. Price discrepancy is also a problem. Of course, we will also try to solve the problem. I hope you can understand the problem of proportion limitation.In terms of species, we will not choose the species that are too unpopular. I am very happy to receive your wish list, and I will sort out the arrangement plan.

Concavenator

I imagine one of the new releases will be the Acrocanthosaurus that was teased some months ago.

I would also be in for the Ouranosaurus people here are requesting. Shocking that it's so overlooked considering how iconic and well-known it is. And with how great Haolonggood's figures' paintjobs are, I'm sure it would look great.

avatar_Sim @Sim I like your list! I think all those species would be good choices, save for Suchomimus just because there's the new PNSO which is good enough already and in order to increase the diversity of species represented as figures.

As to what I'd like to see...

Amargasaurus (a more famous relative of Dicraeosaurus  ;) )
Kentrosaurus (coexisted with Dicraeosaurus  ;) and is also well-known)
Asfaltovenator (a recently described South American allosauroid)
Maiasaura (one of the most famous hadrosaurids and historically speaking, one of the most important too)
Brachylophosaurus (one of the best-preserved dinosaurs ever found)

V @vampiredesign what about having a fixed larger scale for small animals and a smaller scale for huge animals?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: