News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO : New for 2023

Started by Renecito, February 08, 2023, 12:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quiversaurus

I am hoping for a Ceratosaurus too. Imagine if they did it in the same/similar colourscheme as they did for their giant hollow model (Nick, if I remember correctly)!

SenSx

Quote from: Quiversaurus on October 08, 2023, 05:26:05 AMI am hoping for a Ceratosaurus too. Imagine if they did it in the same/similar colourscheme as they did for their giant hollow model (Nick, if I remember correctly)!

Yeah they really need to release a Ceratosaurus in a smaller scale, it's a far too iconic animal.
I'm thinking the same for Dilophosaurus and Cryolophosaurus, but PNSO does not seem that interested in those species (too small ?)
A Megaratorian seems a likely candidate as well (hoping for a Maip)
And still hoping for a Gigantoraptor.

SidB

I suspect that its not hopeless for smaller ones, after all there was the Pachycephalosaurus and the Nanotyrannus.

suspsy

Certainly seems like we're due for another reveal. Maybe it'll be Concavenator? Or Tyrannotitan?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Pachyventer

Well, the Saurophaganax has finally made it to Aiexpress!

Let's see if the situation with my order at Dan's Dinos will move from the dead point.

dragon53

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Possible tease for pnso's next figure?

Carnoking

They've done a mini Kosmoceratops named Abel before but I sure would be thrilled to have an adult in that 1:35 scale range.

TlatolophusJuanorum

Quote from: Carnoking on October 12, 2023, 05:45:22 PMThey've done a mini Kosmoceratops named Abel before but I sure would be thrilled to have an adult in that 1:35 scale range.
Let's hope they upgrade their minis to that scale and also a possible Einiosaurus at least. It surely would be  awesome!

SidB

The Kosmo would be wonderful. It's been a while since their last Ceratopsid.

Concavenator

I would love a Kosmoceratops too, it's one of my favorite ceratopsids. But I'm pretty sure the next figure will be yet another theropod.

What I'm wondering though, is: "Will the first release of 2024 be another theropod too?"

In retrospective, the Giganotosaurus essentially told us what the year was going to be about.

Halichoeres

They've done drawing guides for their minis before without a full-sized figure following, so I wouldn't necessarily conclude that it's a tease.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

mgaguilar

There is currently a Lightning Deal on Amazon for Cameron in the states. 20% off, so $60.

Not too bad if anyone has not pulled the trigger yet. I'm pretty tempted myself since PNSO no longer has their coupons on Amazon.

SidB

Quote from: mgaguilar on October 15, 2023, 11:37:47 AMThere is currently a Lightning Deal on Amazon for Cameron in the states. 20% off, so $60.

Not too bad if anyone has not pulled the trigger yet. I'm pretty tempted myself since PNSO no longer has their coupons on Amazon.
Good to know - looking to get a Cameron for the 'lipping' treatment at Bravo Models soon anyways.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Some new behind the scenes images via paleofiguras, so far I can make out what appear to be a new spinosaurus and an edmontosaurus, but I'm curious if anyone else can see something I missed.

Carnoking

Is that the long lost Edmontonia in front of the Edmontosaurus

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Carnoking

Diplodocus and Brachiosaurus?

Concavenator

I hope they release that Edmontosaurus indeed. And hopefully the sauropod beneath the Brachiosaurus is an Apatosaurus.

I'm not too much into pterosaurs in general, but Guidraco is one of the few genera I could be interested in. Can't comment on accuracy since I'm not very well-versed about those creatures.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Quote from: Concavenator on October 18, 2023, 06:04:05 PMI hope they release that Edmontosaurus indeed. And hopefully the sauropod beneath the Brachiosaurus is an Apatosaurus.
Unfortunately I doubt it, as the neck simply doesn't seem thick enough, apato was an absolute unit.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: