You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Wonderful Futaba friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Bokisaurus on September 09, 2013, 12:54:12 AM
Aha, a small new addition has arrived! ;D
Kaiyodo Study room Futabasaurus ;) I have been wanting this one for some time now, finally got one at a reasonable price :P

And here she is swimming with her new friends :)

One of this days, maybe I will resurrect my marine reptile collection ;)

Nice score Boki ! I've had mine for sale for awhile though..you should have hit me up ! lol

Concavenator

My dad arrived yesterday from a travel to Warsaw and he brought me a chubby Mojo Stegosaurus,my first Mojo figure:

With my Papp Stegosaurus:

Not a very good model,but this might be their best dino model.Their dinosaurs are awful  *yuck*
Theirprehistoric mammals are much better  :)
At least,it makes me laugh when I see it  :P

Jetoar

Very nice figure, I think that is veryy interesting to see models of other brands and not only see the model of brand evers  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

tyrantqueen

Hey guys, guess what arrived today ;D

Here's two photos I took, as a sneak peek.

I just flicked through the book, haven't really read much of yet to form an opinion. It's in black and white. If you guys have any questions about the book, I'd be happy to answer them :)

I see a lot of bookstores still have this book on pre-order, but I got mine from Amazon.co.uk, if you want a copy too.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice haul. I remember when this book first came out. :)

Concavenator

Great acquisition,tyrantqueen!  :)

Gwangi

I don't sculpt dinosaurs but I've toyed around with the idea in my head on occasion. That book looks like it would be worth having.

Jetoar

Roselaar

Got these in the mail today:

Seven painted Invictas down, 13 more to go if I'm not mistaken.

postsaurischian

Beautiful :D!

I'm not sure if there's a painted version of every Invicta figure.

Takama

I believe the Lambeo and dimetrodon are were never painted

Roselaar

Quote from: postsaurischian on September 09, 2013, 07:31:26 PM
Beautiful :D!

I'm not sure if there's a painted version of every Invicta figure.

I'm well aware. After all, I said 7 down, 13 to go. There's 23 different Invictasaurs. As far as I know, Dimetrodon, Lambeosaurus and Troodon were not painted. Good thing too, they're hard enough to find as it is. :)

Gwangi

Jeeze Roselaar, two Invicta Apatosaurus in one week. I would like to get my hands on just one!

Takama

got my first Fuanacasts model

Special Thanks to Dans Dinosaurs.

I also got a Pachycephalasaurus

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Takama on September 09, 2013, 09:03:28 PM
got my first Fuanacasts model

Special Thanks to Dans Dinosaurs.

I also got a Pachycephalasaurus

Very nice models , they are gorgeous. I have the first one but mine is painted in different colors of course. Congratulations, wonderful pieces.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Jetoar

Wonderful Invictas friend  ^-^. Ilike all  ^-^.

Blade-of-the-Moon

After you have one of Malcolm's pieces you'll want more I assure you !

The Pachy kinda looks like he's leaning a way bit forward doesn't he ?

Takama

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 10, 2013, 04:02:11 AM
After you have one of Malcolm's pieces you'll want more I assure you !

The Pachy kinda looks like he's leaning a way bit forward doesn't he ?

I already do want more. :))

also. The pachy is a funny one. He was warped in transport. but its kind of tough to get him right without leaning even more forwards

Edit

I now got him to stand right. Will it Hold it? IDK

sauroid

i finally got the Papo Carnotaurus along with other Paposaurs

love the male and female T. rexes

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: