You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Re-issue of Battat former Museum of Science Boston Series

Started by loru1588, August 21, 2014, 05:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim

Quote from: Simon on July 23, 2015, 09:37:14 PM
Still no sign of the new releases in my corner of NorCal.  Frustrating.  Of course the Target website only has the original 4 releases showing, and nothing comes up for that dcpi# in Google or on the Target website ...
Have you tried putting the dpci in the inventory checker Blade-of-the-Moon posted?:
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 07, 2015, 04:37:15 AM
Here's how you can check availability, you can use the inventory checker here : http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker , just type in the upc of each one, the amarga is 062243290983, carno is 062243291317, cerato is 062243290907 .

If you go to the store take the code with you, if they aren't on the shelf yet an employee can check and maybe get them from storage for you.

Simon

Thank you.  The dcpi given above does not show up in my NorCal area.  The dcpi checker "find dcpi" by entering the UPC# isn't working.  Frustrating.

Takama

I was going over a post that Dan Lorusso put up on Facebook, and it had pictures of all the MOS Dinosaurs that were going to be sold under The Terra Brand.

All of the ones we found (Amargasaurus, Carnotaurus, Ceratosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus) were listed, the ones that were left, but not found yet were the Parasaurolophus, Euoplocephalaus, and Stegosaurus.

amargasaurus cazaui

Do the tyrannosaurus is now availible as well? I did not see that posted..who got it where?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: paleokiara on July 23, 2015, 09:28:33 PM
Quote from: Tyrannosauron on July 23, 2015, 09:16:10 PM
Interesting that the Acro seems to be part of a "large dinosaur ast." I can't make out the DCPI from the picture, but that should make it easier to locate the larger releases as distinct from the smaller ones.

I wonder if the "large" assortment also includes the Diplo. $14 would be an insane bargain. (I kind of doubt it, though.)

My husband was the one at the Target, which is why I was sent the pictures.  According to him they also had the T.Rex...but he didn't take a picture because he knew I had the old one.  The large assortment dpci is 087-06-4074

using that dpci, the checker says there are three near me for 9.99 ?

Sim

Quote from: Simon on July 23, 2015, 11:31:32 PM
Thank you.  The dcpi given above does not show up in my NorCal area.  The dcpi checker "find dcpi" by entering the UPC# isn't working.  Frustrating.
You're welcome!  If you're entering a UPC have you changed it from "DCPI" to "UPC" in the second box?

Quote from: Takama on July 24, 2015, 12:04:45 AM
I was going over a post that Dan Lorusso put up on Facebook, and it had pictures of all the MOS Dinosaurs that were going to be sold under The Terra Brand.

All of the ones we found (Amargasaurus, Carnotaurus, Ceratosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus) were listed, the ones that were left, but not found yet were the Parasaurolophus, Euoplocephalaus, and Stegosaurus.
Is the post you're referring to on the Dinosaur Studio Facebook page?  If it is, do you have a link to it?  If the Stegosaurus isn't re-issued with the correct number of tail spikes...  It's best I don't think about that, hopefully it will come out with a corrected tail!

ItsTwentyBelow

Holy cow! Now the Acrocanthosaurus and T. rex have been spotted in the wild? This is AWESOME. Never had either of them in my Battat collection.

I have checked a couple Targets in the south Puget Sound area in Washington, with no luck on any of these new figures. Yet!

joossa

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on July 23, 2015, 02:46:25 PM
I am guessing, but I can't be completely sure, that the re-releases are being done in alphabetical order.

Just wanted to say... genius observation!  :D
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Pachyrhinosaurus

Quote from: joossa on July 24, 2015, 06:41:18 AM
Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on July 23, 2015, 02:46:25 PM
I am guessing, but I can't be completely sure, that the re-releases are being done in alphabetical order.

Just wanted to say... genius observation!  :D
Thank you. Sometimes OCD has advantages.  ;D
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 24, 2015, 03:41:52 AM
Quote from: paleokiara on July 23, 2015, 09:28:33 PM
Quote from: Tyrannosauron on July 23, 2015, 09:16:10 PM
Interesting that the Acro seems to be part of a "large dinosaur ast." I can't make out the DCPI from the picture, but that should make it easier to locate the larger releases as distinct from the smaller ones.

I wonder if the "large" assortment also includes the Diplo. $14 would be an insane bargain. (I kind of doubt it, though.)

My husband was the one at the Target, which is why I was sent the pictures.  According to him they also had the T.Rex...but he didn't take a picture because he knew I had the old one.  The large assortment dpci is 087-06-4074

using that dpci, the checker says there are three near me for 9.99 ?

Does anyone else have a similar result? I'm now showing the same 9.99 each but 5 stores apparently have them. Wondering if it's worth the trip to confirm?

Pachyrhinosaurus

It says mine has two for 9.99 apiece. If I find myself in the area in the coming days I'll be sure to check.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Well I went anyway. Mine said they had 4. I brought the DCPI along and the employee said they were in the back and had just come off the truck..but it was a mess back there and I should call back tomorrow after the night shift gets everything sorted.  So we'll see. If they are 2 packed, 2 Rexs and 2 Acros, I'll get all of them and maybe be able to help out a couple members.

DinoLord

What are the DCPIs? I tried the UPCs today to no avail. They came up as being on the shelf (with none in the stockroom) even though this was not the case.

Sim

Quote from: Fembrogon on July 22, 2015, 10:26:46 PM
Well, I checked my two nearest Targets today and yesterday, with no luck. I was told today that apparently, dpc codes are more effective when searching for specific items, whereas upc codes apparently bring up more generic results regarding the line. *shrug*

Would someone mind sharing their phone number or email? I wouldn't mind talking with Battat directly to find out if anything's going on.
I spoke with Battat a few months ago and they were quite friendly.  The only way to contact them I've found is by calling them on the phone number found by clicking on question 22 on this page: http://www.battatco.com/faq.html

Quote from: docronnie on July 25, 2015, 03:57:21 AM
I still don't have any of these re-issues. :(
I'm really looking forward to getting them too!  It's hard to wait, but the photos, experiences and information others have been sharing of these re-issues helps me wait for them. :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: DinoLord on July 26, 2015, 01:28:17 AM
What are the DCPIs? I tried the UPCs today to no avail. They came up as being on the shelf (with none in the stockroom) even though this was not the case.

I'm not sure what the DCPI are for the Amarga, Cerato, and Carno.  I used the one Plaeokiara posted for the large assortment / 9.99 ones : 087-06-4074

My local store says :
In Stock: Yes
Saleable Qty: 2
On Hand Qty: 4
Est Price: $9.99   

I saw only older ones on the shelf and none for 9.99. But the girl I spoke with said there were 4 in the back...somewhere.

DinoLord

EmperorDinobot

So my Targets are only clearancing Nanshiungosaurus.

What are the DCPI numbers for Cryolophsaurus, Nanshiungosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus and Dacentrurus? I want to force them to give them all to me for $3 e/a doing some sort of price matching because I want to fill up December toy charities with these lovely dinosaurs.

Kayakasaurus

No clearance at my target yet. They still have all 4 figures, but they're getting thinner.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Blade-of-the-Moon

Yeah the Nashi was the only one I saw on clearance yesterday and it was 3.98?

I just got off the phone with my Target and apparently they are still in the back but they don't know where.  The lady on the phone said they are called a transitional item. They are getting ready to do a reset of the toy department and they are part of it, so they are not in the back filed in the normal place so as they can get them. They have to be moved to that area of the back first. I was told to try Wed and I will update then.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: