News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Battat - New for 2015

Started by DinoLord, October 25, 2014, 11:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

docronnie

Thanks for the valuable info, Sim!  Will be waiting for them.  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Hey Dan, off-topic question: Would you (or perhaps the better question is would Battat) ever consider making a set of smaller creatures, like the Terra/Battat North American and African Wildlife sets that are often sold alongside your dinosaurs at Target? It would be awesome to have some smaller creatures rendered in a 1:40 scale. Maybe some smaller Morrison or Hell Creek dinosaurs, or maybe the island dwarfs of Transylvania! That last one would sure turn a few heads in the Target aisles.
Here's an example of the North American set, for those who aren't familiar:
http://toyanimal.info//images/7/78/Battat_North_American_Set.jpg

Takama

Quote from: Stuckasaurus on May 15, 2015, 09:13:29 PM
Hey Dan, off-topic question: Would you (or perhaps the better question is would Battat) ever consider making a set of smaller creatures, like the Terra/Battat North American and African Wildlife sets that are often sold alongside your dinosaurs at Target? It would be awesome to have some smaller creatures rendered in a 1:40 scale. Maybe some smaller Morrison or Hell Creek dinosaurs, or maybe the island dwarfs of Transylvania! That last one would sure turn a few heads in the Target aisles.
Here's an example of the North American set, for those who aren't familiar:
http://toyanimal.info//images/7/78/Battat_North_American_Set.jpg

Dan can't sculpt to small due to health reasons.

loru1588

I've been in the hospital for over a week. Platelet and Hemoglobin levels dropped like a stone due to having too much radiation in shot periods of time. I'm as week as a kitten but, getting stronger every day. This is only my second day at the computer, sp you can imagine how week I am!! Yes, to answer to initial question, Takama is correct, at this point in time I am unable to sculpt smaller critters. When my strength builds up Battat has many Dinos for the Terra Series as well as new additions to the former MOS Series!

Takama

Do you know if theres any chance that Battat will let you Sculpt Smaller Creatures in a larger Scale now?  How are the Sales of the models doing?

Heres hopeing for a Speedy Recovery

Halichoeres

Quote from: loru1588 on May 23, 2015, 07:40:36 PM
I've been in the hospital for over a week. Platelet and Hemoglobin levels dropped like a stone due to having too much radiation in shot periods of time. I'm as week as a kitten but, getting stronger every day. This is only my second day at the computer, sp you can imagine how week I am!! Yes, to answer to initial question, Takama is correct, at this point in time I am unable to sculpt smaller critters. When my strength builds up Battat has many Dinos for the Terra Series as well as new additions to the former MOS Series!

Here's to your speedy recovery!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoLord

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Dan!

Arul

Hope you get well soon Dan  :)

deanm

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Georassic

Prayers and best wishes, Dan!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Hope you get better soon and ( the surest sign you are ;) ) back up to speed bud! :D

ltokuda

Sim

It's great to hear from you Dan, I was wondering how you were doing.  You have my best wishes!

Quote from: loru1588 on May 23, 2015, 07:40:36 PM
When my strength builds up Battat has many Dinos for the Terra Series as well as new additions to the former MOS Series!
I'm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly, do you mean that when you're stronger you'll make new dinosaurs for the Terra series and for the former MOS series?

Tyrannosauron

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Mr. LoRusso!

Pachyrhinosaurus

I, too, hope you recover quickly!
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Doug Watson

Take care of yourself first Dan, forget about anything else for now! Get well soon.

tyrantqueen

I hope everything will be okay for you. I have an uncle who has recently been diagnosed with several cancers but he is undergoing chemotherapy. He is finding it difficult to cope but I mentioned your story to him and he seemed to be inspired by it.

Paleogene Pals

Get well soon Dan! Sounds like you are already on the road to recovery.  :)

docronnie

Will continue to pray for you ...
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

John

I hope you have a speedy recovery Dan!
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: